Lucy Jane Wood Lucy Jane Wo….#AD.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If she's not adding new things to her "little" online shop, what exactly does she fill her days with? Besides painting a room for an AD every now and then.
Genuinely curious.

Reactions: 8
She’s mentioned writing lately, obviously not for Cosmo I guess. She seems to keep any of that quite private.

Reactions: 3
She’s mentioned writing lately, obviously not for Cosmo I guess. She seems to keep any of that quite private.
when there is something to talk about she doesn't keep it private, it's private because there's nothing going on

Reactions: 10
The point is that she certainly was a freelance writer, but is she still? Last articles on the page you've posted are from 2019
Ugh I can't stand 'articles' like this. What a load of old dross. Good on her though, for being able to make money doing it.

Reactions: 5
Ugh I can't stand 'articles' like this. What a load of old dross. Good on her though, for being able to make money doing it.
It kills me that people write this type of stuff and call themselves ‘writers’. I mean I get you have to pay the bills, but I’m a scientist and write way more (and more complex stuff) than this and don’t call myself a writer.

Reactions: 7
I "love" it when influencers don't really post anything of substance any more and then casually post ads
1632241233030.png

WIth a discount code that only works couple more days.
1632241286812.png

Reactions: 4
It kills me that people write this type of stuff and call themselves ‘writers’. I mean I get you have to pay the bills, but I’m a scientist and write way more (and more complex stuff) than this and don’t call myself a writer.
I wonder if she maybe writes under a pseudonym now for this reason, a lot of the articles she’s written in the past are your standard trashy celeb gossip. Fair enough, it probably pays the bills but I wonder if she no longer wants to be associated with it. Would explain why she doesn’t seem to have written much since 2019…

Reactions: 11
I wonder if she maybe writes under a pseudonym now for this reason, a lot of the articles she’s written in the past are your standard trashy celeb gossip. Fair enough, it probably pays the bills but I wonder if she no longer wants to be associated with it. Would explain why she doesn’t seem to have written much since 2019…
I thought that too actually! I've definitely seen her post stories about how she was busy writing, but she never mentioned it was for a secret project or that all would soon be revealed or anything like that so I do believe it must be a part time gig. Or pretty much full time when you see how little content she's been creating lately.

Reactions: 9
She talked about this being a time in her life where she can still be selfish and that that time doesn't last forever. Planning kids?

• Wow
Reactions: 9
I swear there is no influencer alive who hasn't advertised for SkillShare, Desenio, HelloFresh, or Estrid.

• Sick
Reactions: 21
I do love her decor style
Me too! Well, in her living room at least 😅 I just wonder what they've done with the mid-century console and the record player they had in that space before. I'm sure decorating that corner of the house was part of a video not that long ago!

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.