Lucy Flight

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She has gotten lazy in her latest blog she talks about how she can't be bothered cooking when the girl doesn't even go out to work🤦‍♀️ confuses me because Dan in the circle was very much about his health too it looks like he's even given up can't lie I found him attractive in the circle I mean his reaction to Kate was a bit of a joke but he I like a man who looks after themselves and now his pet turtle is more attractive then this tit good luck to him if he does try to get any other girl once lockdowns over because reality is going to come and give him a giant snap in the face

Reactions: 10
Look at her... an actual SLOB. Fair enough everyone has moments of looking a bit rough but this is her job?? I don’t see it as relatable, just an emphasis of what a lazy cow she is.
I just imagine Dan sat there at 3am editing her looking like a total trainwreck whilst DMing wannabe insta models on his secret account 😂
how does she feel comfortable uploading that to to youtube! 😭 Dan probably tryna sabotage her chances of finding someone else

Reactions: 10
Look at her... an actual SLOB. Fair enough everyone has moments of looking a bit rough but this is her job?? I don’t see it as relatable, just an emphasis of what a lazy cow she is.
I just imagine Dan sat there at 3am editing her looking like a total trainwreck whilst DMing wannabe insta models on his secret account 😂
Size 12 though huns.

Don’t care what size she is but don’t give young girls a complex and potential issues because your a liar mate

Reactions: 6
Thread suggestion
Lucy's relationship with Dan from The Circle,is going round in circles

Reactions: 8
Thread suggestion

Lucy Flight #2 - her memory seems to be a bit hazy, she took back cheating Dan and got even more lazy

• Heart
Reactions: 23
I’ve been on a diet pretty much my whole life ( bad I know) so I have no clue what a ‘ normal’ food shop is .. is what she ordered what normal people who aren’t dieting actuallt order?! 3 bars of choc? All them crisps? I’m in shock!

Commenting as watching her new video about her 'protective' boyfriend rating lockdown outfits

Outfit number 1 - really looked nice bit you could see her black pants and her side profile with the belly screamed GUYS I ASSURE YOU IM NOT A SIZE 10!! (Which I don't care about however DONT LIE)

Outfit number 2 - oversized tracksuit in pink on an oversized girl is a hell to the noooo! Babe you do not remind people of bubblegum mr blobby in that more like its that big!!!

Outfit number 3 - that bra top with those tracksuit bottoms screams WHAT ARE THOSEEEEE (she would really look alright if she actually wore clothes that fit!!!!)

Outfit number 4 - actually think this awful leaf patterned Outfit suited her although i don't get where the hole need for cleavage all the time to be on show has come from 🤷‍♀️

Outfit number 5 - was actually okay the shirt is lovely but does not go with the cycling shorts or sports bra its almost as if she doesn't know how to dress a bigger body because I remember way back when I loved Lucy's style

Reading this back I feel like I've slated her body now as a bigger them average girl myself I'm not one to be judging on Lucy's size but the fact that she's still stating she is a size 10 really grates on me because we all know she's far from it I think she thinks just because she stretchy materials and oversized size 10s fit that's her size when it's really not and not only is it damaging to her but to her younger more vulnerable audience too

Reactions: 9
She is at least a size 18.. I don't get why she lies. Where/when did she say she was a size 10?

Also not a single part of that video was Dan 'PROTECTIVE' LOL??? Talk about clickbait.

Last edited:
Reactions: 15
She is at least a size 18.. I don't get why she lies. Where/when did she say she was a size 10?

Also not a single part of that video was Dan 'PROTECTIVE' LOL??? Talk about clickbait.
She’s trying to manifest it. She wishes he was protective but in reality he doesn’t give a tit about anything other than her bank account.

Reactions: 7
You are not a 10 or a 12 Lucy, just stop
Imo someone who is a size 10 for example wouldn’t fit into a 18 unless a company had awful sizing. It doesn’t and wouldn’t make sense that’s like a size 8 saying they also fit into a 14.... from where 😂😂😂. There can’t be that much of a gap for in between sizes idk where she’s shopping if someone’s a 14 imo they can fit in one up or one down unless they want it purposely looser

Reactions: 6
There’s a really big part of me that has so much respect for her, for showing her unfiltered face and body, and being so confident in herself. In an online world of Lydia Millen and Emily canhams (eg stick insects with a lot of apparently disordered traits) I think that it’s good for young girls to see an alternative, and to see someone happy with themselves in pyjamas etc. I know she gets a lot of stick for it on here but I don’t mind seeing her in the barely there pyjamas and fresh face, it’s honest and what 90% of the Uk population look like. It’s nothing to be scared of or disgusted by.

BUT she loses it for me when she lies about her size. There is absolutely nothing wrong with her figure, and I think she’s a very pretty girl. But it would be far better for her audience to see her take pride in her clothes size. We aren’t stupid. You are NOT a 10, but part of being confident is accepting that, and it would be beneficial for her female viewers to see that. She’s very nearly there....

Also would love to see her with a partner that actually likes her. Being with Dan can’t be doing anything for her self confidence.

Last edited:
Reactions: 28
I’ve been on a diet pretty much my whole life ( bad I know) so I have no clue what a ‘ normal’ food shop is .. is what she ordered what normal people who aren’t dieting actuallt order?! 3 bars of choc? All them crisps? I’m in shock!
She said it was for about 2 weeks but a 900g block of cheese would be gone in that time. That isn’t normal. I live with my partner like her, usually a whole block of cheese lasts us about a month. I will usually buy a few smaller bags of chocolate or sweets but again, they usually last us at least 3 weeks. Same with crisps, I usually by two six pack multi packs and they will last us. I don’t know why she doesn’t do a food box like HelloFresh or Gousto, she moans about not wanting to cook but I you can pick meals that take 10/15 minutes. We have started it and it’s been amazing for two people as you get the exact amount you need with ingredients etc. They seem to have at least a take away a day and then a really heavy meat focused meal or cheese focused meal in the night. Which is obviously fine but not every night.

Reactions: 7
She said it was for about 2 weeks but a 900g block of cheese would be gone in that time. That isn’t normal. I live with my partner like her, usually a whole block of cheese lasts us about a month. I will usually buy a few smaller bags of chocolate or sweets but again, they usually last us at least 3 weeks. Same with crisps, I usually by two six pack multi packs and they will last us. I don’t know why she doesn’t do a food box like HelloFresh or Gousto, she moans about not wanting to cook but I you can pick meals that take 10/15 minutes. We have started it and it’s been amazing for two people as you get the exact amount you need with ingredients etc. They seem to have at least a take away a day and then a really heavy meat focused meal or cheese focused meal in the night. Which is obviously fine but not every night.
The simple explanation for all their takeaways is that every time Dan says he’s leaving she panics and says If you stay I’ll order us breakfast / lunch / dinner lol 🍟 here’s hoping one day both Dan and the takeaways will exit her life 👋

Reactions: 5
If she started accepting herself and her body people would enjoy her "content" a lot more. Its clear from her constant lying about her size she's unhappy with herself and her boyfriend liking every slim wanna be influencer, in the UK's pictures can't help. He could barely be bothered to look at her for 20 seconds to even rate her outfits. Once he's spent all her money he will be off and hopefully she can focus on herself.

Reactions: 8
Is it just me or are Doritos and hummus not a thing?!! 😖
Oo no we get the Tesco version and do it but that would be at a group get together bot just sat in my own home, not that different from Tortilla chips and sour cream

Reactions: 1
Oo no we get the Tesco version and do it but that would be at a group get together bot just sat in my own home, not that different from Tortilla chips and sour cream
Fair enough, Ive never thought of having that as a combination. She maybe thinks it’s the healthy part of her snacks 😳

Reactions: 2
When she says she ate a whole Victoria sponge .. does she actually mean a whole big cake meant for multiple people? Her decline is just something else

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.