Lucy Flight

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
These sort of responses make me laugh when 'influencers' forget to upload (not like that's what there jobs are aye) but they post 1 or 2 videos a week most of them aren't even content worthy yet because they had personal issues they take 2 weeks off. Would not last one week on the real world, some of us have had PLENTY going off throughout each of the lockdowns yet couldn't take time of work due to being keyworkers. What a melt.

Attachments

Reactions: 9
These sort of responses make me laugh when 'influencers' forget to upload (not like that's what there jobs are aye) but they post 1 or 2 videos a week most of them aren't even content worthy yet because they had personal issues they take 2 weeks off. Would not last one week on the real world, some of us have had PLENTY going off throughout each of the lockdowns yet couldn't take time of work due to being keyworkers. What a melt.
Bet this weeks video includes an ad. Amazing how they can get a video together when being paid.

Reactions: 7
Bet this weeks video includes an ad. Amazing how they can get a video together when being paid.
It's a joke isn't it. In my household we pay for yourube as we don't watch TV we don't have the time and the kids just watch YouTube so we pay for the premium so we don't see the ad interruptions yet many yourubers have those along with the ad within their video they are being paid for its crazy when you think they must be earning big bucks to be able to drop 2 weeks just like that

Reactions: 2
I’m all for you do you but do we really need a time lapse in your pants and bra rearranging the living room

Also eating mouldy pesto???? Just “scoop the top off” 🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢
think she forgets no one wants to see ur arse love not even ur boyfriend does

Reactions: 5
Just feel Lucy is incredibly dirty. Can’t help but think she’s just one big slob. Lazy girl

Reactions: 14
The absolute state of their house makes me sick. She literally makes some food and then leaves a tub of butter with no lid on the kitchen side and walks away? The sofa is literally rammed with packets of crisps, chocolate, wires, random tit. The living room table is constantly cluttered with tit as well as their floor? Their bedroom is a tit hole as well. Jesus Christ. Surely you would take more pride in your home showing it on the internet? Especially considering they both stay at home and do duck all, they don’t have an excuse to not tidy up. She literally looks dirty. I’m surprised her hair isn’t fucked with the way she constantly has it in such a tight bun/pony ALL the time. That is awful for your hair.

Reactions: 14
UK is on the countdown out of lockdown and Dan is on the countdown to tinder dates and out of that relationship 😩

Reactions: 10
The absolute state of their house makes me sick. She literally makes some food and then leaves a tub of butter with no lid on the kitchen side and walks away? The sofa is literally rammed with packets of crisps, chocolate, wires, random tit. The living room table is constantly cluttered with tit as well as their floor? Their bedroom is a tit hole as well. Jesus Christ. Surely you would take more pride in your home showing it on the internet? Especially considering they both stay at home and do duck all, they don’t have an excuse to not tidy up. She literally looks dirty. I’m surprised her hair isn’t fucked with the way she constantly has it in such a tight bun/pony ALL the time. That is awful for your hair.
Bare in mind these absolute slobs also have a cleaner so imagine the state before she/he attends 🤣

• Wow
Reactions: 11
No way do they have a cleaner! 🤮 The place is bogging.
I’m not very house proud but I certainly don’t live in such a slovenly mess. If I did I wouldn’t be plastering it all over YouTube.

Reactions: 3
I remember the video when saffron barker went to Lucy flights parents home and it was the same, just tit everywhere 🤢

• Wow
Reactions: 6
Yep in one of her vlogs not too long back she excused the fact she was getting mcdonalds for breakfast because the cleaner was in the kitchen so couldn't access it lol

It’s no wonder she feels like tit constantly when she lives in a clutter in every single room, seems to eat absolute shite with no nutrition, doesn’t seem to go for any fresh air, sits in front of a tv all day everyday playing fortnite or watching the vampire diaries. Like, that cannot be good for anyone. Even getting out of the house for 30 minutes a day would do her the world of good.

Reactions: 10
It’s no wonder she feels like tit constantly when she lives in a clutter in every single room, seems to eat absolute shite with no nutrition, doesn’t seem to go for any fresh air, sits in front of a tv all day everyday playing fortnite or watching the vampire diaries. Like, that cannot be good for anyone. Even getting out of the house for 30 minutes a day would do her the world of good.
Looks like she’s started streaming on Twitch now so even more sitting on her arse

She is dirty little lazy cow erw PLEASE LUCY CLEAN YOUR SELF AND THE HOUSE 🤢🤢🤢🤢

Reactions: 1
slightly off topic but seeing lucy make breakfast/dinner for dan made me wanna ask about your opinions about doing wifey things for a guy who isn’t your husband? is it a way of making the man feel so comfortable/ pampered so he won’t wanna leave or is it normal nowadays? would appreciate some outlooks maybe there’s a thread on this sorta topic too? also not tryna offend anyone who does i just wanna know why x

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.