Lucy Flight

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I haven’t watched her videos in ages because she annoys me. Did she honestly say she’s lost 4 stone? And wears a size small. Girl please, I’m a size 10 and H&M small makes me feel obese

Reactions: 10
I'm honestly so desperate to find out where this new house is... Also her latest vlog is ridiculously boring and just highlights how much of a leech Dan is, besides editing her vlogs, what else does he do?!? He is soooo dull

Reactions: 4
Did you see the part where she says everyone leaving hate are actually probably psychopaths, I actually feel sorry for her she’s literally looking for anyway to make herself feel better. I’m assuming most of her hate is because she got back with dan but honestly this is all stemming from her posting every reason why they broke up. It is embarrassing though and quite sad that they are back together obviously she is in this relationship now and people in her life and online are probably pointing this out to her and if they aren’t they are saying it behind her back,her self esteem must be so low. Didn’t he cheat on her constantly it was’t just a one time thing he’s blatantly using her which is so sad. The only fans me online I think who openly defends their relationship is Emily isn’t it? I feel like she is the type of girl to always want everything in her life to be more perfect then everyone else’s around her which makes sense.

Reactions: 11
who is she even kidding? It’s disgusting how she promotes body positivity yet photoshops her photos to the extreme

View attachment 318029
View attachment 318030
she does anything she can to lie to both us and herself. shes not happy with who she is, then change it. DONT create a falsified image online

she does anything she can to lie to both us and herself. shes not happy with who she is, then change it. DONT create a falsified image online
also, how do her thighs get bigger but her waist gets smaller.... make it make sense

Reactions: 3
I could be wrong, I just assumed it was about him 🤣
She became good friends with Lucy via Dan so she really took Lucys side when the whole cheating thing came out, quite publicly made everyone aware of her feelings about it so guessing she isn’t happy about the reunion

Reactions: 12
She became good friends with Lucy via Dan so she really took Lucys side when the whole cheating thing came out, quite publicly made everyone aware of her feelings about it so guessing she isn’t happy about the reunion
Does she still talk to Lucy?

What the duck 🤣🤣

I never followed him, did he actually get a tattoo for Lucy?
He probably calls all his women goosey so he doesn’t have their actual name tattooed on him 🤣 Lucy’s a fool if she thinks she’s the only one now.. sad really to see someone with such low self confidence 😢

Reactions: 8
I’ve taken one for the team and requested to follow the home account. How long until the house is an absolute tit tip ?!

Reactions: 5
Don't think I've posted on this thread before but I cannot stand this girl. An arrogant, attention seeking beg and the fake accent. Don't even get me started on the goosey thing as if they are some kind of couple goals makes me vom in my mouth. And when she sometimes posts on insta and says "comment and I'll follow you ". Desperate for engagement much 🙄

Reactions: 12
She needs to stop trying to make Dan happen. No one likes him, he is a prick, you 2 are not 'goals'.

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.