Lucy Flight

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
View attachment 310287
what a load of rubbish😩 size small in H&M is 8 and is no way gonna fit let her alone be oversized 🙃 her and Demi donelly need to be friends - both claiming to have lost loads of weight and be tiny😳
She looks bigger to me, and much more of a double chin as well. Fucknoes what she’s on. I’d say she’s a 16-18. Shouldn’t lie about her size especially when it is so blatantly obvious she’s lying!

Reactions: 10
View attachment 310287
what a load of rubbish😩 size small in H&M is 8 and is no way gonna fit let her alone be oversized 🙃 her and Demi donelly need to be friends - both claiming to have lost loads of weight and be tiny😳
That jacket doesn’t look like a size S at all:rolleyes: I usually wear a size 12 and a small in H&M is way too tight and I have small boobs! She’s always posting about body positivity but won’t be truthful about her clothes size, it’s so sad

Reactions: 4
These videos Dan puts up of her ‘sleeping’ honestly couldn’t be arsed

Reactions: 2
Wft are dans stories?!? Im assuming shes sleepwalking 🤣 just stood shoving tit off the sideboard onto the floor in the hallway 🤣

Reactions: 1
I don’t understand. If the sleep walking is genuine it’s really worrying I would be encouraging her to go to a GP! She could really hurt herself

Reactions: 6
They are so greedy ordering all that Nigerian food to ‘try’ when he's had it all before. Is is really necessary 🙄 Bet they threw rest away and got more takeout for tea!!

Reactions: 3
View attachment 310287
I CAME HERE TO COMMENT THAT. shes a delusional cow. in her dreams

btw guys she knows dan with her for money lol, she just knows if they break up, no one else will want her....

Reactions: 1
btw guys she knows dan with her for money lol, she just knows if they break up, no one else will want her....
Where’s this information coming from?
I’d say if she thinks that, that is emotional manipulation at it’s finest!

No definitely implant. There’s been cases where the implant moves or goes too far into the skin so it’s harder to get out. Obviously I do think this is a rarity but it does happen
Yup, imagine being a theatre nurse and having to have a general anaesthetic to remove the implant from your arm. I still haven’t lived it down and it was over 6 months ago 🙈🙈

Do we reckon they’ve (Lucy) bought this house they’re moving into? The way she’s going on about like different interiors makes me think she has

Is this sleepwalking actually real?? Now shes talking on the phone in her sleep

• Haha
Do we reckon they’ve (Lucy) bought this house they’re moving into? The way she’s going on about like different interiors makes me think she has
I hope if she has bought it it’s in her name only considering she’s the one that pays for everything

I hope if she has bought it it’s in her name only considering she’s the one that pays for everything
I can’t see how she has when she was complaining about being skint? But maybe everyone's version of that is different

How has she bought a house when she’s spoken about money troubles a lot and that she’s not getting as much engagement lately meaning less money 🤔. She must be buying because you can’t renovate a rental 😂

Her latest Instagram photo is photoshopped to death, she does not have that much of a small waist! What a joke

Her latest Instagram photo is photoshopped to death, she does not have that much of a small waist! What a joke
who is she even kidding? It’s disgusting how she promotes body positivity yet photoshops her photos to the extreme

258FFB1A-9FCC-489E-8AE7-5F915B3247AA.jpeg

F01C7F97-1C3D-4A74-BA06-F95FBCC73503.jpeg

• Wow
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.