Lucy Fitz

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That was a complete tit show.. shouting “bastards” numerous times at 3 strange men while loaded drunk on a subway on her own in a foreign country... it was only a few days ago she was talking about how uncomfortable and unsafe she felt around men over there.. fair enough they were whistling/looking at her but duck it pick your battles.. that was one battle that didn’t need to be fought... people may have different opinions but that’s mine.. she left herself wide open for an attack on herself!
I never saw the live so I didnt realise it was that bad. She defo was acting up in front of everyone on the live as well. Still, last thing I'd be doing if I was in her position is drawing attention to myself

you can tell from Miriam joining live in her pjs and keely eating McDonald’s that it wasn’t planned and they were worried for lucy

Reactions: 3
She got in a taxi to finish the journey home, gave the taxi driver her address and then said oops I hope no one knows my address now. I know she's 20. I know she's making the most of her time there, drinking and meeting friends but she's taking major risks. Same with getting aggressive with the guys who cat called her or whistled. I get being sick of it but at the end of the day, live or not, she was outnumbered and it could have ended very badly. Whatever she was on she definitely wasn't sober. I saw a side to her there I havent seen before and to be honest it won't do her any favours in the long run to be acting like that on the platform you class as your job that is your major source of income.

Reactions: 12
I wonder is she bi polar and has come off her medication? She seems very high and very low. Her parents need to step up and say no to her. Yes she wants to travel and who could blame her but I don't think mentally she's in the right place to be away from her support circle this time last year she was only out of residential center for depression and mental health.

Reactions: 7
I wonder is she bi polar and has come off her medication? She seems very high and very low. Her parents need to step up and say no to her. Yes she wants to travel and who could blame her but I don't think mentally she's in the right place to be away from her support circle this time last year she was only out of residential center for depression and mental health.
I don't like to comment on someone's mental health and I do think Lucy is quite sensitive but I have to agree with you. The up and down moods do seem consistent with bi polar.

Look, we have all done stupid shite when we were her age , myself included and Input myself in some stupid dangerous situations but the difference is my stupidity wasn't on social media for all to see. She needs to either post this to private stories that only friends can see or not post at all. Her insta is her income.

I actually like Lucy but I think she is just a little lost and hasn't quite figured out who is or who she wants to be . I think maybe taking a break from posting such personal things would do her the world of good and give her a chance to figure some stuff out

Reactions: 5
I don't like to comment on someone's mental health and I do think Lucy is quite sensitive but I have to agree with you. The up and down moods do seem consistent with bi polar.

Look, we have all done stupid shite when we were her age , myself included and Input myself in some stupid dangerous situations but the difference is my stupidity wasn't on social media for all to see. She needs to either post this to private stories that only friends can see or not post at all. Her insta is her income.

I actually like Lucy but I think she is just a little lost and hasn't quite figured out who is or who she wants to be . I think maybe taking a break from posting such personal things would do her the world of good and give her a chance to figure some stuff out
Totally agree I feel she just rushes head first into things and doesn't think it through and then a few weeks in changes her mind alot. I feel her parents just let her off to do what she wants for fear of upsetting her. I had a lot of freedom when I was younger but no way would my parents have let me go travelling at such a young age I'm talking like to hawaii at 15 or 16. They prob think it's too late now to reign her in I don't think she was given many boundaries when she was younger and could do whatever she wanted and it hasn't given her the maturity to make proper choices in life or think things through when it went tits up in Ireland at least her family were near. I worry for her abroad if something goes wrong she won't have that support system. I feel her parents should have talked her and urged her to spend another year at home until she was well into her recovery. I think Lucy is running from her problems. Lots of girls from small towns have done that off to the USA or Australia but their problems still followed them and they ended up coming home a lot worse mentally

She left her bag in a cab as soon as she arrived in Barcelona with her passport and cards etc in it. She seems to be more interested in being on her phone than being present and as a result is oblivious to dangers around her.

As the mother of an alleged adult who is slightly younger than Lucy, I can safely say that I put lots of boundaries in place, and ‘adult child’ still does stupid things. I don’t think anyone can cast aspersions on her parents and how they have dealt with her. She is an adult, a ridiculously immature one, but an adult all the same. Short of locking her up, they couldn’t stop her leaving Ireland. The comments in the past as well about her being allowed too much freedom when she was younger - I don’t know that those things necessarily happened with freedom. They may well have been boundaries that she smashed, and there could well have been consequences that we didn’t see (because there defo were with mine!).

Reactions: 9
I’m the same age as Lucy and I’ve had my fair share of mental health issues, and I know for a fact my mother wouldn’t let me move abroad on my own knowing I had been in a psych ward for a few months and still have no stable relationships, your parent is a parent and should do what’s best for you. It’s not like Lucy has been independent her whole life, she literally lived at the bottom of their garden. She wasn’t ready for this and her parents should be stepping In

Reactions: 12
Lucy has said in the past she had loads of freedom and her mom let her do pretty much anything. What I meant was when Lucy was under 18 she did what she wanted, coming up to leaving cert chopping and changing schools she'd need parental consent for that tattoos underage ect. She didn't and doesn't have stability in her life. Which affects mental health. Lucy likes to present the image she was an old head on young shoulders but it's clear she does not

I’m the same age as Lucy and I’ve had my fair share of mental health issues, and I know for a fact my mother wouldn’t let me move abroad on my own knowing I had been in a psych ward for a few months and still have no stable relationships, your parent is a parent and should do what’s best for you. It’s not like Lucy has been independent her whole life, she literally lived at the bottom of their garden. She wasn’t ready for this and her parents should be stepping In
👌👌🙌🙌👏👏👏
That's exactly what I was trying to say if it was this time next year I'd be delighted for her but I'm genuinely worried for her especially with covid her mam just can't pop over and see if she's OK and she'd have to hotel isolate if she came home which would be terrible for her mental health

Did I miss something?She's signed up to art college for 6 weeks I thought today was just an open day...
Does that mean she's dropped out of the language school..sometimes I think is it ADHD she has.

Reactions: 6
Did I miss something?She's signed up to art college for 6 weeks I thought today was just an open day...
Does that mean she's dropped out of the language school..sometimes I think is it ADHD she has.
She’s “going to make it work and figure something out”

Reactions: 4
I’m pretty sure the Spanish class was only 4 weeks, then she would go to a new level. Not certain but think she completed 3 weeks? So she will prob drop out of art college in 4/5 weeks and go to something else!

Definitely think she has ADHD (only because I see similar traits in her that I see in me😂😂😂). People think is bipolar but she seems to spiral a lot faster than that, impulsive choices like shouting at people in the street, making silly decisions etc

Reactions: 4
Definitely think she has ADHD (only because I see similar traits in her that I see in me😂😂😂). People think is bipolar but she seems to spiral a lot faster than that, impulsive choices like shouting at people in the street, making silly decisions etc
Join the club,recognised it straight away.I buzz with ideas and can start a million things and not finish one!

• Haha
Hope she's not planning on driving the moped back from the beach if she's drinking 🙊

100% I see her in me too 🙈

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.