Lucy Fitz

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Does she do a body positivity (if that’s what you can call it 🙄) post everytime she says/does something stupid?
Yeah it seems that way.. “you’re amazing, you’re so brave, you’re an inspiration” comments to follow

Reactions: 2
Her message is good I suppose but Lucy is so slim! It seems ridiculous to me that she has to do strange poses and rearrange her underwear to get her point across about body positivity and weight.

Reactions: 5
She’s langers again you’d pity her
So much for 'cutting back' to one day at the weekend drinking.
Nice to see her with a friend
But shouting and sluring her words at the beach is just embarrassing, yet again.

Reactions: 8
She went live with abbey there and she was in a fellas house and they were all like oooo, said she’ll be home in 40 mins and would join them again lol

• Haha
Reactions: 1
why do i always miss the interesting lives 😂
She’s on now again!

Updates as I go because I’ve nothing better to be doing, she just started screaming at abbey when abbey was asking where she was going and seems she’s going to a drug dealer and that’s why she can’t say, all the comments are saying kick Lucy off and she’s forgotten baggies etc, she’s either very drunk or on something

Abbey just kicked her off lol

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
I am currently watching her live, and she's getting so defensive over the whole drug comments. and fair enough but why go live in some random underground area. She said something back to the guys, and very brazen. She must be tipsy at least. Calling guys who cat called her, she calling them bastards?! It's so dangerous!!!! And the girl she has on the live Is encouraging her?

Reactions: 9
Lucy is pure kicking off on 3 fellas on a live now with Miriam what is going on 😅😅😅 calling them a bastard and everything oh my days

Reactions: 2
she’s defo on something? She’s broken her glasses can’t find anything and keeps blaming her sunburn not realising it’s how she’s acting

They are all obviously worried about her!! that's why they are joining her live until she gets home

Reactions: 4
Lucy’s walking, keeps looking behind her, and isn’t even talking in the live.
Honestly imagine giving tit to 3 lads they could literally have knives on them or follow her home

• Wow
Reactions: 4
There is a person on the live constantly commenting trying to stirr up drama about Lucy and Niamh. Keeps saying that Niamh overdosed and all that crap. But I looked on their page, they aren't following any bloggers at all!

Is she looking for the phone to be snatched off her. She is walking around one of the most notorious cities for pickpocketing in the world with her phone out like that she is clearly not all with it. She was roaming the street at one stage with her sunglasses on with only one lens in it. Very uncomfortable to watch such a young girl on her own in a vulnerable position like that.

Reactions: 12
Omg she is actually painful to listen to on her stories with the babbling on and repeating herself 10 million times

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.