Lucy Fitz #2 "fitz" in whenever she goes,with her tattoos & her dog & her Vavavoom clothes

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Jesus wasnt expecting that, but hope all works out for her, her BF seems to be a good influence on her, Happy news for them ❤

Reactions: 4
I'm happy for her and all that and I hope everything works out well for them both but surely when only recently she was crying about how broke she is having a baby in this situation is not a good idea....

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Lucy had problems in the past with her period remember she has loads of tests done. She was probably told she'd find it hard to conceive. So that's why she's saying miracle baby. I was told the same and when I was trying for a baby I had the same reaction when I did fall pregnant of delighted to terrified to delighted to bawling me eyes out to ah tit I'm broke how am I going to afford this. I'm still young why am I doing this!! You all forget yes she was on crying she was broke but you all forget she was pregnant with raging hormones. I think this will be the making of Lucy and look she'll make it work thousands of people do every day.

Reactions: 17
Bit late to the party but anyways 😅 She explained on her stories that they got some sort of bad news at the first scan, which threw them for a loop for a few weeks. There was scans and tests done, and when the bad news turned out to be false and everything was ok in the end, that's why she calls it her 'miracle baby'.

I honestly don't think it's for anybody to say what constitutes as a 'miracle baby' for someone else, when every journey to pregnancy is so different and personal. I suppose this just shows that we have no clue what goes on behind closed doors.

Reactions: 12
These baby reveal reaction videos are totally unnecessary. Can anything be kept private!

• Heart
Reactions: 11
I hope all goes well for her. Surely she’ll have to come back to Ireland now?

Reactions: 1
So shocked she’s pregnant…don’t think it’s a good thing. She is so irresponsible and careless. She has a lot of growing up to do.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Did you know or what made you guess??
My Spanish friends mom lives in Barcelona and my friend texted me a couple of months ago to say his mom wanted to know what "Lob it into me " means because she could hear the Irish girl in the apartment next to her screaming it every night as her headboard was banging off the wall.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 17
I feel sorry for Lucy. I hope she will be ok.
She got ‘famous’ in terms of social at just 14/15 and then it was a life of freebies and inglot collabs, a gossie award that she honestly thought was an Oscar she was that emotional. She was allowed go to Paris for romantic weekends with her then boyfriend when she was just 17. Her mother had her at 18 or so, then got married to her partner about 8-10 years ago & had 2 more gorgeous girls. Lucy is always trying to fit in to the latest thing, exercise, gym, slimming world, tattoos, make up, hair, moving out, DIY, painting, being a lesbian/bi- I truly hope she knows a baby is for life & I don’t say that to be condescending I really don’t but every other big decision she has made has been to follow the crowd or to do what is popular. I would hate to see her mental health suffer so I hope she will move home to have the baby just for that initial hard first few weeks/month.

• Heart
Reactions: 30
God I feel so sorry for her going through all this it can't be easy especially with a first pregnancy and not having family around to bounce her worries off of or even just a hug from her mom. Poor girl

Reactions: 5
God I feel so sorry for her going through all this it can't be easy especially with a first pregnancy and not having family around to bounce her worries off of or even just a hug from her mom. Poor girl
If this is the case whats stopping her moving home??

Reactions: 4
If this is the case whats stopping her moving home??
Maybe she thinks they can carve out a better life in Spain in the long run? What type of life would two young ones presumably without many qualifications have here? Sure they wouldn't even be able to find a house never mind pay the extortionate rent on one. Maybe they just like it there and think it'd be nice to bring up a child in Spain. You can live abroad, like it and find it hard sometimes, that's allowed.
I'm sure they will figure it out, parenting is rarely easy for anyone but most people find their way in the end.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Have to say, her boyfriend seems like a gent and it’s really good to see how much he supports her, god knows it’s not easy living away from home, let alone while pregnant. I think he’s really good for her

Reactions: 13
Have to say, her boyfriend seems like a gent and it’s really good to see how much he supports her, god knows it’s not easy living away from home, let alone while pregnant. I think he’s really good for her
I think he looks uninterested all the time 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.