Lucy and Lydia

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What happened to their Touch Of Your Love Ed Sheeran cover song? Did it get deleted off their channel? That's all I remember them by and dancing in the background at Gleam parties.

Reactions: 1
Looks like they were taken at night/early in the morning guessing when the oark
Wasn’t open?

Reactions: 2
Well surprise surprise. They’re in Walt Disney World. Obviously an AD with virgin atlantic 🙄🙄 so another freebie.

Also I can’t even with that Alice in Wonderland photoshoot they did in DLP. Who could honestly be arsed? They definitely don’t take in the actual time and magic of being in Disney as they’re too busy taking photos and having photoshoots. Disney is absolutely wasted on them cause it’s something they NEVER speak about any other time really. Never seen them wearing the Star Wars Pandora bracelets they got “gifted” cause they were such huge fans supposedly.

Reactions: 3
So desperate to visit Disney - bud had to wait for an ad so they didn’t have to have for it 😂

• Haha
When they get back from Disney it will be back to One Tree Hill, Jojo and Justin Bieber on rotation.

Reactions: 4
Ι know it's been mentioned before but I really want to know HOW they can afford all this? They do nothing. They're known for nothing, they do the bare minimum work wise, they don't have a lot of audience, they spend x10 in comparison to what they must make? I mean?
Is there a sugar daddy involved? Is there a hidden income of some sorts? And why is it hidden? You know what I mean? :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: 10
Ask myself the same question. Who is their demographic? Like… their content is non existent. They clearly used Perrie from Little Mix for clout to help them social climb. Says a lot when they still follow Jesy Nelson after all the outrage she caused after leaving. Are they still with Gleam? SO MANY questions we need answered. The whole them having a joint insta and then when they went to individual profiles and then went back to a joint one? That was a weird situation.

They live back with their parents now and all London hotel stays seem to be gifted

But are they gonna live with their parents forever and only leave the house on free trips? How are they actually going to earn money? It’s bizarre

But are they gonna live with their parents forever and only leave the house on free trips? How are they actually going to earn money? It’s bizarre
I don’t think growing up is high on their list, they just seem to think they are like Peter Pan 😂

Right, WHY and HOW is everything gifted though? That's what baffles me.

Right, WHY and HOW is everything gifted though? That's what baffles me.
I bet they’re glad they can hide the number of likes on posts now that’s for sure.

But… if you link an IG post onto here you can see them! 🤣 if a company saw they only got 940 likes on a post they’d probably be less inclined to #GIFT.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
Omg 952 likes!!!!! Even their engagement is shocking. Absolutely nothing wrong with them living at home with their parents but what happened to their luxurious London apartment? Did they ever address why they moved back? Bet they were living beyond their means.

Omg 952 likes!!!!! Even their engagement is shocking. Absolutely nothing wrong with them living at home with their parents but what happened to their luxurious London apartment? Did they ever address why they moved back? Bet they were living beyond their means.
They 100% have just ran out of money.

Their company made in:
2018 - 70K
2019 - 40K
2020 - 3K

They’re about to turn 28, if they were smart they’d start looking to work in other areas, the gifted holidays will only last so long.

Reactions: 8
They 100% have just ran out of money.

Their company made in:
2018 - 70K
2019 - 40K
2020 - 3K

They’re about to turn 28, if they were smart they’d start looking to work in other areas, the gifted holidays will only last so long.
The do have a photography page as well - but never advertise for work etc

They only really ever share their gifted weekends in London usually so could be working full time back home in reality.

Just showing this fake lifestyle is pathetic, they would have more fans if they were honest

They used to get decent views on their videos 5+ years ago, then after they stopped uploading for awhile their views plummeted and never recovered. The twins' content was never anything that different or inspiring but it just shows that you do need to keep putting in some kind of effort, or your viewers will lose interest. Uploading sporadically to show some gifted tat or tell people you're moving (again) isn't going to keep anyone interested. Hopefully they have a plan B lined up.....

They used to get decent views on their videos 5+ years ago, then after they stopped uploading for awhile their views plummeted and never recovered. The twins' content was never anything that different or inspiring but it just shows that you do need to keep putting in some kind of effort, or your viewers will lose interest. Uploading sporadically to show some gifted tat or tell people you're moving (again) isn't going to keep anyone interested. Hopefully they have a plan B lined up.....
Yeah I agree. The main issue is that both they and their content haven’t grown up with their audience, so their audience has moved on.