Lucy and Lydia

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Have they just gone to LA to pose for photos again?
Definitely looks that way. At least they’ve declared their hotel is an AD/GIFTED as they’re good as non disclosure of ads pretty much most of the time. A trip like that is wasted on them.

Reactions: 2
Does this mean their earnings are going down?
you can't really know without their statement of profit or loss, their reserves have reduced but they might have just withdrawn capital from the business, however it's a mystery only god could answer how they haven't had to get a proper job yet

Reactions: 1
They’ve now gone to Las Vegas with a gifted stay at The Cosmopolitan. The USA is wasted on this pair honestly. Even their limo journey from LA to Vegas was an AD 🙄🙄😒

They’ve now gone to Las Vegas with a gifted stay at The Cosmopolitan. The USA is wasted on this pair honestly. Even their limo journey from LA to Vegas was an AD 🙄🙄😒
Their whole lives are an ad 😂 they are so shallow 😂

So I’ve seen absolutely zero of LA from their stories and I’ve seen their hotel room and the view from their window in Las Vegas. Excellent. Don’t need to go and see it for myself now 🙄😂 Also is it me or have they generally just got worse? Like their content is shocking? They are appealing to absolutely nobody.

So I’ve seen absolutely zero of LA from their stories and I’ve seen their hotel room and the view from their window in Las Vegas. Excellent. Don’t need to go and see it for myself now 🙄😂 Also is it me or have they generally just got worse? Like their content is shocking? They are appealing to absolutely nobody.
Agreed, it’s just posing! There is no interest level whatsoever!

No way have they just come back from one free holiday to LA/Vegas and they’re off again to the Bahamas! These two actually annoy me. Hope no one expects to see the Bahamas cause it’ll just be them recreating Mary-Kate & Ashley’s movie the entire trip.

Reactions: 5
Genuinely no idea. Also, their followers mainly consist of 12-15 year olds so I highly doubt they’ll be jetting off to the Bahamas 😂 so so unrelatable. Flying first class as well 🙄 Genuinely surprised they’ve not gone back to Disney yet. It’s obviously not being sponsored or gifted so they’re not interested 👀😂

Grown women wearing matching Disney clothes in Disneyland Paris, I can’t cope 😂

why is Disney giving them a free trip and vip guides they are nobodies 😆

Reactions: 4

They are such no bodies. This annoys me. People save for years for that Experience

Not me coming on here as soon as I saw their Instagram stories. Pair of them are absolute BEGS. Could have easily been to DLP before now paying for it themselves but nah… they’ll wait until it’s free. I am mortified for them wearing literally matching clothes. Also… their stories is literally (ad/gifted) the whole way is though - their new vlogging camera, the bloody invisalign.
I should have known as soon as I saw that The Fletchers were away for a gifted trip that those two wouldn’t be far behind. 😡

• Heart
I don't understand where this gifted trip has come from? They've not done youtube for AGES and their instagram is just full of half naked pictures

Reactions: 4
I don't understand where this gifted trip has come from? They've not done youtube for AGES and their instagram is just full of half naked pictures
Was thinking the same thing myself? They’re definitely not Disney influencers…
They said that they had taken loads of photos yesterday - there’s a shock 🙄 All that way just for pointless photo shoots in clothes that NOBODY is going to wear?
One of them (struggle to tell them apart now) posted on stories how they were “crying” while trying to take a selfie beside the Disneyland Hotel but got emotional seeing it through the phone? Even pointed to the non existent tear she was supposedly shedding? So fake.

They are exactly family friendly? Disney’s target audience?

I don’t get it all. They will be back to posting about one tree hill by next week though 😂