Lucy and Lydia

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Not the twins shooting pics for Perrie on tour, I thought she’d finally got bored of them 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Not the twins shooting pics for Perrie on tour, I thought she’d finally got bored of them 🤣
I was literally just coming here to say this. I am shook! 😂 I was hoping she’d got bored of them! Can’t believe they’ve scrounged doing the entire tour when I can’t even go 🙃

Posting in their latest story that they’ve got a bottle of Kendall Jenner’s 818 tequila. So I googled it - £64.99 a bottle? 😂😂 it’s not been declared as gifted so I’m surprised they’ve bought it themselves.
Absolutely nothing of interest that they post. They’re honestly so so boring 😂

Their lives are so sad, they spend their whole time dressing up pretending to be other people. I almost pity them.

Reactions: 5
They genuinely baffle me. Their engagement is low yet they’re gifted trips with Virgin Upper Class and go to Disney for free. How?! It just makes no sense.

Reactions: 6
They genuinely baffle me. Their engagement is low yet they’re gifted trips with Virgin Upper Class and go to Disney for free. How?! It just makes no sense.
I’m so confused why any company would sponsor them or gift stuff to them with such low engagement

Reactions: 3
Genuine question, how do they make any money? Other than free Disney holidays and going to LA they don’t seem to do much each business wise they aren’t flooded with ads. It just doesn’t make sense to me their social platforms aren’t overly popular.

Genuine question, how do they make any money? Other than free Disney holidays and going to LA they don’t seem to do much each business wise they aren’t flooded with ads. It just doesn’t make sense to me their social platforms aren’t overly popular.
They must either have ‘regular’ jobs on the side or someone is subsidising them, like a parent or as someone said above… a sugar daddy.

Which one is the louder more dominant one? There’s always one with twins that stay this close, not that I can tell them apart or care to anyway…🤣

They must either have ‘regular’ jobs on the side or someone is subsidising them, like a parent or as someone said above… a sugar daddy.

Which one is the louder more dominant one? There’s always one with twins that stay this close, not that I can tell them apart or care to anyway…🤣
I would say Lydia is the louder more outgoing one, but they’re both really gobby 😂 haven’t a clue how they make money.

Reactions: 1
She’s posted - she’s in LA shooting content.

This must be the first time they have ever been apart!

Notice no showing of the flight etc when it’s not a freebie 😂

Reactions: 4
I just seen their stories. Sorry but the constant ‘miss you twinnie. Miss you Lucy’ is NAUSEATING. I bet they’re speaking 2727173 times a day. If they can’t be apart this late in their life then what chance have they got? I wonder what content Lucy is shooting and why it’s just Lucy? Probably cause it’s not free so couldn’t afford both of them to fly to LA :LOL:
What will they do with their photography “business” now that Little Mix have split up?

Reactions: 2
I just seen their stories. Sorry but the constant ‘miss you twinnie. Miss you Lucy’ is NAUSEATING. I bet they’re speaking 2727173 times a day. If they can’t be apart this late in their life then what chance have they got? I wonder what content Lucy is shooting and why it’s just Lucy? Probably cause it’s not free so couldn’t afford both of them to fly to LA :LOL:
What will they do with their photography “business” now that Little Mix have split up?
When I went to uni a girl I moved in with left after just 2 weeks because she couldn’t cope being away from her sister/twin. We were in London and her sister was only in Essex, but she genuinely couldn’t function. Baffles me because like if one of you met someone and wanted to move in with them would the other one have to move in too? 🤣

I can’t tell which is which anyway so didn’t even know it was only Lydia I kept seeing… 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Disney appear to be inviting loads of influenzas and random tik tokers over. Louise Pentland is one of them. Haven’t seen anything posted on the twins’ insta yet - wonder if they’ve been bumped?