Lucy and Lydia

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Well… they’re only on a bloody Disney Cruise. Gifted of course. I honestly don’t even understand HOW. I know loads of Disney influencers who are a lot more worthy of these gifted trips! I mean, I think I’m more worthy than them 😂
Ugh they’re so infuriating.

Reactions: 2
Lydia looks like a different person!
I hadn't seen photos of these two in so long, saw this and thought wow they have changed, just clicked onto the youtube video where they look the same as they always have and nothing like these heavily edited photos!

Reactions: 4
On the topic of them not growing up and living with their parents atm: I feel like maybe they wanna buy but also... They've been doing EVERYTHING together so far and they probably realize they'll have to 'go separate ways' at some point. How can they get into any serious relationships? They're really joined at the hip and I can't imagine how you can grow up and start adulting like that. Are they gonna buy a house together and live like that forever?

On the topic of them not growing up and living with their parents atm: I feel like maybe they wanna buy but also... They've been doing EVERYTHING together so far and they probably realize they'll have to 'go separate ways' at some point. How can they get into any serious relationships? They're really joined at the hip and I can't imagine how you can grow up and start adulting like that. Are they gonna buy a house together and live like that forever?
I honestly expect they still share a room at their parents 😂

• Haha
mean, I think I’m more worthy than them 😂
Ugh they’re so infuriating.
I feel you!!! I've spent THOUSANDS on Disney trips over the last 10 years, WHERE IS MY REWARD?! They don't even advertise it very well, uploading the same posey photos in fancy dress doesn't sell Disney to me at all!

Reactions: 3
I feel you!!! I've spent THOUSANDS on Disney trips over the last 10 years, WHERE IS MY REWARD?! They don't even advertise it very well, uploading the same posey photos in fancy dress doesn't sell Disney to me at all!
Same! They need to send people like us who actually appreciate Disney. If someone was a first timer to Disney and watched any of their stories/vlogs then they’d be struggling on getting ANY decent information about the parks and stuff. They’d know the best photo spots though 🙄

Yeah I’m surprised that neither of them are in a relationship or planning on buying their own home but as already said, they do everything together. Neither of them have their own identities either. There’s absolutely nothing wrong with them living with their parents either, that’s their choice but they should have their own lives out with each other? Different friendship groups, different interests. I just don’t think either of them are remotely interesting, together or apart 😂
Also if I see another AD for that bloody Revitalash 😡

Their stories yesterday about trying to get followers to add them to their favourites were extra beggy. I don’t know why they don’t just give it up.

Reactions: 3
They clearly have no management either if they are directing companies for free PR to a hotmail account.

I will say they are good at going on the beg, that’s how they ended up in gleam in the first place 😂

Reactions: 5
They clearly have no management either if they are directing companies for free PR to a hotmail account.

I will say they are good at going on the beg, that’s how they ended up in gleam in the first place 😂

Wasn’t Ameila Lilianna managing them at one point, she started a talent agency but haven’t really heard much about it!

Literally costs a couple of quid monthly to have a professional email address 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 1
WHAT has Lydia (is it Lydia?? Struggling to genuinely tell them apart now) done to her hair? It looks AWFUL. Doesn’t suit her at all. Yikes!
Also looks like Perrie didn’t post a happy birthday message for them the other day 😂 they’ll be fuming! Her cousin Ellie went to their birthday night out though it seems.

• Haha
WHAT has Lydia (is it Lydia?? Struggling to genuinely tell them apart now) done to her hair? It looks AWFUL. Doesn’t suit her at all. Yikes!
Also looks like Perrie didn’t post a happy birthday message for them the other day 😂 they’ll be fuming! Her cousin Ellie went to their birthday night out though it seems.
She’s unrecognisable with those new lips 😂

• Haha
Yes Lucy… honestly thought it was Lydia for a minute who had dyed her hair thinking she’s Lindsay Lohan. She wishes! So true about the lips though… I assume she paid for them as I don’t recall her ever posting it was a freebie? 😂 Her new hair doesn’t suit her at all.

Yes Lucy… honestly thought it was Lydia for a minute who had dyed her hair thinking she’s Lindsay Lohan. She wishes! So true about the lips though… I assume she paid for them as I don’t recall her ever posting it was a freebie? 😂 Her new hair doesn’t suit her at all.
They claimed their new lips were from some freebie make up recently 🤥

• Wow