Lucy and Lydia

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They’ve posted an ad on their stories for st tropez saying they need to tan for the weekend, but it’s Tuesday 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 1
I remember seeing a rumour before that they have sugar daddies and it wouldn’t even bloody surprise me because lord knows how they are affording their rent?! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I remember seeing a rumour before that they have sugar daddies and it wouldn’t even bloody surprise me because lord knows how they are affording their rent?! 😂
Maybe they offer twin services 😆 low-key joking but I wouldn't be surprised!!!

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 5
I used to follow them a few years ago, but their lives never changed, besides moving, and they never grew up. So childish!

Reactions: 4
I find it weird they are still joined at the hip. I get they are twins, but they are their own person, too 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 7
Just checked in on their channel for the first time in years...they're barely getting 2-3k views a video. Yikes.

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Weird they were invited to the vamps wedding, they’re so desperate for fame! They really thought being friends with Perrie was gonna help them

Reactions: 3
UGH. This pair. Away on holiday, a freebie from Virgin Atlantic so I knew it had to be America somewhere. Expected Disney but it’s LA. So let’s expect hundreds of photos of them in ridiculous clothes, doing MULTIPLE photo shoots outside and inside of places. There is so much I would want to do in LA. Also, one of them (Lucy??) posted she was wearing her Invisalign and it was gifted. They haven’t declared their flight as being gifted as I imagine it is? 🙄
I saw they were at Leigh Anne Pinnocks birthday party - surprised as I definitely wouldn’t have associated them as being friends with any of the others except Perrie. They still support Jesy though no doubt 🙄
Wonder why they went back to the joint Instagram? Probably realise that their collabs/ads etc they constantly do wont work individually on their separate accounts? Does anyone know where they’ve moved to?

UGH. This pair. Away on holiday, a freebie from Virgin Atlantic so I knew it had to be America somewhere. Expected Disney but it’s LA. So let’s expect hundreds of photos of them in ridiculous clothes, doing MULTIPLE photo shoots outside and inside of places. There is so much I would want to do in LA. Also, one of them (Lucy??) posted she was wearing her Invisalign and it was gifted. They haven’t declared their flight as being gifted as I imagine it is? 🙄
I saw they were at Leigh Anne Pinnocks birthday party - surprised as I definitely wouldn’t have associated them as being friends with any of the others except Perrie. They still support Jesy though no doubt 🙄
Wonder why they went back to the joint Instagram? Probably realise that their collabs/ads etc they constantly do wont work individually on their separate accounts? Does anyone know where they’ve moved to?
They moved back in with their parents! They aren’t really posting about it though seem to be at home mom-fri and London at weekends. I think they are skint!

Reactions: 3
I was watching their stories and I agree, they’ve definitely had filler. It doesn’t suit them at all… one of them (think it’s Lydia) it looks worse on.