Lucille Maciver

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Fair enough he has his own place but she does all the running around too, think he has been to hers once? You’d think he’d want to get to know the family
I think he’s been once or twice. But think Lucille was saying it could only be when Laura agreed to stay at her boyfriends (this was when they were still together) or there was nowhere for him to stay.

Found her bikini try on advert a bit odd, why did they pay a pale girl who looks about 16 and comes from the coldest part of the UK to sell their swimwear?! Made no sense.

Reactions: 3
Found her bikini try on advert a bit odd, why did they pay a pale girl who looks about 16 and comes from the coldest part of the UK to sell their swimwear?! Made no sense.
I thought this! She doesn’t travel so surely she never wears a bikini 🤷🏻‍♀️

Did anyone else find the whole Valentine's vlog incredibly uncomfortable to watch? Something about them together sets me on edge!

Not that I want to think about it, but I can’t imagine them being intimate. They’re giggly and awkward just doing a shop/cooking a meal.

Such a sad life for all of them.
Lucille who only has ambition to work in retail and not push herself in life. Has a car but will only drive to work and taxi her sisters around. What a boring life it must be for her, the only excitement is seeing her boyfriend which she always seems to travel up to? She sits around making the most bring vlogs, constantly going over to Natasha and being treated like a slave, constantly Natasha being dropped off and picked up from appointments. She seems to be obsessed with Rosie, constantly filming her and always putting her in the vlogs. Is it just me who wonders where she gets all this money from to eat out at Costa all the time, afford to run her car, buy a new phone, new laptop and computer? Even when she didn’t have a job she was still splashing the cash.
Laura and Natasha seem like nasty little girls who just take advantage of Lucille. Making her pick them up and drop them off because they cannot he asked to get public transport or get a licence. The way they come across is disgusting. Natasha always seeming so up her own arse. Thinking her children are the best, cannot take a bit or parenting advice or criticisms I see... I don’t see why she should be offended about the autism thing because to me it’s very clear she has signs of it, I work with children who have autism so I should know. Rosie is not advanced, she could only barely walk half a year ago.
I’m at a loss for words on the mother, letting her 16 year old daughter date a 30 year old man with two children of his own. Disgusting that she could let this happen. I know Laura is the age of consent but she was under 18 which still made her a child, an adult dating a child? Yes that’s normal?! Allowing her to get knocked up and live at home with the baby, wow what life goals. As a mother how can you sit there and watch your children waste away, no ambition nothing. Just wanting children and living off the state. Must be so sad watching your children turning into robots and not doing anything productive. Funny how they always say they have no money to go on holiday but can waste a load of money on junk food/ ready meals and weekly costs Trips. The children are not educated with real life problems and just seem to have a sad future ahead of them. They are all still so young they should be going out with friends, holidays, enjoying themselves and finding who they are but none of them are interested.

Reactions: 5
What really irritates me is her sister telling people off for saying things about her daughter- if I was her I would tell Lucille to stop putting her in vlogs, she’s a child not a content cow & deserves to not be exploited by her aunt. People know so much about Lucille niece and nephew it’s not normal

also, I remember her saying how she doesn’t eat fastfood tht often it’s mainly for videos etc, and I was like fair enough, but recently said they have McDonald’s every Friday? That is often? Her metabolism will catch up with her.

Completely agree with what you’re saying about the younger sister, if I was her mum I’d have had her on contraception ASAP, I’m glad they are supporting her many don’t get that from their family & I guess they wont go on YouTube and say they are upset about it, but they come across excited a 18 year old is having a baby.

also, Lucille and her boyf are weird, there’s something off about their relationship. She also says he doesn’t want to move closer to her and vice versa when it comes to buying a house but she always seems to be making the effort to see him.
I know this post is so long but also, I just have to add, Lucille babe you’re not saving for a mortgage you’re saving for a deposit.

Such a sad life for all of them.
Lucille who only has ambition to work in retail and not push herself in life. Has a car but will only drive to work and taxi her sisters around. What a boring life it must be for her, the only excitement is seeing her boyfriend which she always seems to travel up to? She sits around making the most bring vlogs, constantly going over to Natasha and being treated like a slave, constantly Natasha being dropped off and picked up from appointments. She seems to be obsessed with Rosie, constantly filming her and always putting her in the vlogs. Is it just me who wonders where she gets all this money from to eat out at Costa all the time, afford to run her car, buy a new phone, new laptop and computer? Even when she didn’t have a job she was still splashing the cash.
Laura and Natasha seem like nasty little girls who just take advantage of Lucille. Making her pick them up and drop them off because they cannot he asked to get public transport or get a licence. The way they come across is disgusting. Natasha always seeming so up her own arse. Thinking her children are the best, cannot take a bit or parenting advice or criticisms I see... I don’t see why she should be offended about the autism thing because to me it’s very clear she has signs of it, I work with children who have autism so I should know. Rosie is not advanced, she could only barely walk half a year ago.
I’m at a loss for words on the mother, letting her 16 year old daughter date a 30 year old man with two children of his own. Disgusting that she could let this happen. I know Laura is the age of consent but she was under 18 which still made her a child, an adult dating a child? Yes that’s normal?! Allowing her to get knocked up and live at home with the baby, wow what life goals. As a mother how can you sit there and watch your children waste away, no ambition nothing. Just wanting children and living off the state. Must be so sad watching your children turning into robots and not doing anything productive. Funny how they always say they have no money to go on holiday but can waste a load of money on junk food/ ready meals and weekly costs Trips. The children are not educated with real life problems and just seem to have a sad future ahead of them. They are all still so young they should be going out with friends, holidays, enjoying themselves and finding who they are but none of them are interested.
I always find it a bit weird when Lucille goes to Natasha’s, especially when it’s for babysitting and has to bring her own lunch. Like if you know someone’s coming round, especially doing you a favour, would you not get a few things in for them? I know none of them have much money, I don’t either, but you don’t ask people over and expect them to feed themself. I remember once Lucille saying ‘Natasha said I can have this cereal bar thing’ I thought, how bloody kind of her.
Same when they go to Costa. Lucille and Laura have full time jobs and live at home and yet neither can be bothered to treat their mum or sister.

Agree with what everyone has said about her and the boyfriend. So awkward together. Had to turn off the valentines vlog. Just couldn’t bare it.

Reactions: 5
I’m not a huge fan of hers but the comments about “only” working in retail are kind of rude tbh. So do you think all the people that serve you in shops or in restaurants are wasting their life? Why do we always belittle service jobs. These jobs need doing and if someone enjoys it then that’s fine. Not everyone is crazy ambitious when it comes to career.

Reactions: 6
[Natasha goes on like it's her channel. She's obsessed with being idolised. I know....I made a comment about Rosie's walking looking very clumsy and she went apeshit with me. I don't think Rosie is advanced.... her walking was poor, her speech is often unintelligible and she doesn't interact much with anyone...

As for Lucille and Michael.... it's going nowhere if neither will move closer and yes...so awkward together. Cringe.

Natasha's QUOTE="Appanappa, post: 928158, member: 39"]
What really irritates me is her sister telling people off for saying things about her daughter- if I was her I would tell Lucille to stop putting her in vlogs, she’s a child not a content cow & deserves to not be exploited by her aunt. People know so much about Lucille niece and nephew it’s not normal

also, I remember her saying how she doesn’t eat fastfood tht often it’s mainly for videos etc, and I was like fair enough, but recently said they have McDonald’s every Friday? That is often? Her metabolism will catch up with her.

Completely agree with what you’re saying about the younger sister, if I was her mum I’d have had her on contraception ASAP, I’m glad they are supporting her many don’t get that from their family & I guess they wont go on YouTube and say they are upset about it, but they come across excited a 18 year old is having a baby.

also, Lucille and her boyf are weird, there’s something off about their relationship. She also says he doesn’t want to move closer to her and vice versa when it comes to buying a house but she always seems to be making the effort to see him.
I know this post is so long but also, I just have to add, Lucille babe you’re not saving for a mortgage you’re saving for a deposit.
[/QUOTE]
Natasha

9907CA4A-3C5F-4E8D-AA3B-F8347FD19016.png

does she not realise that the fact she sees these as ‘challenges’ probably means she need a lifestyle change?

Reactions: 4
View attachment 87302
does she not realise that the fact she sees these as ‘challenges’ probably means she need a lifestyle change?
Yup... and today's ramblings about mental health and periods, coupled with the way ott gushing about her mum's birthday... cringe.

Yup... and today's ramblings about mental health and periods, coupled with the way ott gushing about her mum's birthday... cringe.
And the 10 page vomit fest she wrote in the card... ugh.

Does anyone else find the mum a bit odd? And the weird way Lucille hugs her... and air kisses??? Just weird

Does anyone else find the mum a bit odd? And the weird way Lucille hugs her... and air kisses??? Just weird

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
I feel sorry for Laura as she's clearly very uncomfortable with Lucille filming everything and constantly looking for an escape from the camera (I would be too!)

I feel sorry for Laura as she's clearly very uncomfortable with Lucille filming everything and constantly looking for an escape from the camera (I would be too!)
it looked like Lucille was purposely trying to catch her on cam as well, it was odd. Surely if your sister said she was uncomfortable you would take extra caution not to get her in frame rather than letting the camera linger on her.

There was a time when neither sister wanted to be on camera at all. Should have just kept it like that it’s too awkward.

it looked like Lucille was purposely trying to catch her on cam as well, it was odd. Surely if your sister said she was uncomfortable you would take extra caution not to get her in frame rather than letting the camera linger on her.
well she has no friends except those online ones.
Mind you none of those girls probably have friends Laura said she didn’t either
Also I really don’t buy she’s still friends with the girl from Manchester she used to vlog with? It’s been too long since they met up!

She fell out with Megan McIvor too, I wonder what that was about. They used to meet up a fair bit.

Reactions: 1
She fell out with Megan McIvor too, I wonder what that was about. They used to meet up a fair bit.
She

Who knows? Not normal having no friends though by her age! The obsession with her family is unhealthy. She goes on and on about social anxiety but gets bus to see Michael, virtually lives in Costa and works in a fairly social environment. None of it adds up to me!

I’m not a huge fan of hers but the comments about “only” working in retail are kind of rude tbh. So do you think all the people that serve you in shops or in restaurants are wasting their life? Why do we always belittle service jobs. These jobs need doing and if someone enjoys it then that’s fine. Not everyone is crazy ambitious when it comes to career.
I’m not saying that but she’s young and has a lot of potential and doesn’t see it in herself. She has no ambition to go further with herself when everything is there. She works at the same store as her sister and won’t even branch out from this. You do you but she’s not crazy ambitious when it comes to anything in her life, it just seems like she has given up.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.