Lucille Maciver

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Are they definitely rotten? Or is it where they're overlapping etc? He seems a nice guy, I think they're just awkward where they're each others firsts. Sometimes when he kisses her on the head its like it doesn't come naturally, and he properly goes for it like a cobra

But he is in Scotland so there is a price cap on treatment that it can’t go over no matter how much you need done. This includes dentures. It can’t be just only cosmetic his teeth are rotten they will all need out soon anyway. He could also go to a dental hospital where they would do it for free. Plus all check ups are free.
Should have been picked up as a child and had braces imo

Reactions: 1
Are they definitely rotten? Or is it where they're overlapping etc? He seems a nice guy, I think they're just awkward where they're each others firsts. Sometimes when he kisses her on the head its like it doesn't come naturally, and he properly goes for it like a cobra

Should have been picked up as a child and had braces imo
It’s hard to see he hides them so much but it looks like that too me loads of gaps of missing teeth and the rest are yellow and brown . He is clearly sensitive about it must be awful. But it didn’t stop Lucille falling for him. Regardless of his teeth he is creepy . As you said when he kisses her it’s like he is going in for a headbutt .

Reactions: 2
Does anyone else find Lucille’s lack of ambition really odd? Like her personality does not offend me. But I can’t fathom being so ‘content’ to work in Matalan & only wanting to drive in my home town...

There is a big world out there!

Does anyone else find Lucille’s lack of ambition really odd? Like her personality does not offend me. But I can’t fathom being so ‘content’ to work in Matalan & only wanting to drive in my home town...

The full family has no ambition except having children and not working like the Mum.

Yes! I have thought that for a while. Like you say, I like Lucille, and her family, they seem like a nice bunch, but I just can't identify with the 'small town local insular life' of it all. I would be so claustrophobic in that tiny limited bubble. Plus, Lucille did well in her exams so I'm sure she could aim a little higher than working in retail her whole life. It's like she's given up at 21. And Laura, well, she's given up at 17 hasn't she.

Reactions: 3
Yes! I have thought that for a while. Like you say, I like Lucille, and her family, they seem like a nice bunch, but I just can't identify with the 'small town local insular life' of it all. I would be so claustrophobic in that tiny limited bubble. Plus, Lucille did well in her exams so I'm sure she could aim a little higher than working in retail her whole life. It's like she's given up at 21. And Laura, well, she's given up at 17 hasn't she.
I think what makes it even more confusing is she volunteered abroad? How could you have such wild freedom and courage because lets be honest that takes guts...Then just go home and live forever in your tiny town, only seeing your family.

Laura is a whole other matter! I know thats the example she has been given growing up but in mu house we would call that ruining your life

Honestly I think Natasha's attitude last night was disgusting. There are times when Rosie's speech doesn't seem clear.. could be where she was in relation to camera or anything but maybe this is what people have noticed. Comments could have been concern rather than slagging anyone off. She's all over being on the channel, her kids aswell and being worshipped along with Lucille but that was an utterly obnoxious to way to make the point. Makes me wonder if all is as sweetness and light as they portray....

Break ups are hard but a relationship that began between a 16 year old and a 30 something was never going to be healthy, I will never understand how her family were so okay with it. I think it’s good that it’s over so she can be in a relationship with someone closer to her own age and at a similar life stage.

And yeah, I don’t think anyone has no friends out of choice. Humans are social beings, her saying that is just a defence mechanism because she can’t make and maintain friendships for whatever reason. I think she always comes across as quite bitchy and judgemental.

The way she often responds in comments you'd think it was her channel!

Honestly I think Natasha's attitude last night was disgusting. There are times when Rosie's speech doesn't seem clear.. could be where she was in relation to camera or anything but maybe this is what people have noticed. Comments could have been concern rather than slagging anyone off. She's all over being on the channel, her kids aswell and being worshipped along with Lucille but that was an utterly obnoxious to way to make the point. Makes me wonder if all is as sweetness and light as they portray....

The way she often responds in comments you'd think it was her channel!
Totally agree. I remember her having a similar rant a good while ago about people commenting that Rosie was too young to be in a front facing car seat. Saying that, I don’t really think she comes across as a particularly pleasant person in the vlogs even without the rants.
Not sure why so many people want to post themselves on the internet and accept only obsessive praise and go off at people for anything else.

Reactions: 4
Oh Lucille has a very nasty streak. I remember she got gifted a £200 handbag and someone commented. It was nice but it was far far too expensive for her and probably most of her followers. Lucille commented back really sarky saying her followers should be happy for her getting a handbag and if they don’t like it stop watching . I was a bit shocked she seems so “fake” nice .

• Wow
Oh Lucille has a very nasty streak. I remember she got gifted a £200 handbag and someone commented. It was nice but it was far far too expensive for her and probably most of her followers. Lucille commented back really sarky saying her followers should be happy for her getting a handbag and if they don’t like it stop watching . I was a bit shocked she seems so “fake” nice .
It's the arrogance isn't it of unless you worship and fawn over them, no comments or opinions are allowed. You put yourself out there!

Natasha always comes across as a moody cow ever since she first appeared in the vlogs. Seems like such a barrel of fun that one 🙄
She definitely thinks she above everyone, a right snooty cow.

I think Lucille is a lot more like her sisters than she let’s show. Natasha and Laura both seem to have bad attitudes and a nasty streak in them. Laura said it was her decision to not have any friends and that the narrative at school was twisted to make her seem the bad one. Don’t know how much of that I buy as if she was this lovely character surely at least some of her friends would have stuck by her. As for Natasha, even just the way she looks at and answers Lucille when she asks her basic questions is foul, she comes a cross as a right witch even when she’s “happy”.

Natasha always comes across as a moody cow ever since she first appeared in the vlogs. Seems like such a barrel of fun that one 🙄
She definitely thinks she above everyone, a right snooty cow.
Her reply to my comment was VILE.

Totally unrelated to the above but did no one ever tell Lucille it's vulgar to talk with your mouth crammed full of food? Ugh.

I feel a bit sad for Lucille that her boyfriend doesn’t want to travel with her. She said she has no one to go with so she won’t travel. I think the distance will get between them as she said they both seem reluctant to leave their families.

I feel a bit sad for Lucille that her boyfriend doesn’t want to travel with her. She said she has no one to go with so she won’t travel. I think the distance will get between them as she said they both seem reluctant to leave their families.
I think that speaks volumes really

Fair enough he has his own place but she does all the running around too, think he has been to hers once? You’d think he’d want to get to know the family

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.