Lucille Maciver

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I like Lucille and her whole family- they seem close and happy which is nice to see. However, it's amazing how much content she can create out of basically doing nothing! The endless 'What I eat' vlogs etc. It's all rather boring really!

Reactions: 2
Yeah I can't really criticize because my life is also just work work work but it's boring to watch.

Reactions: 1
I really like Lucille. She seems like a really nice person and is really honest about her anxiety and struggles that brings up which I really relate to.
Just can’t warm to Laura though. Always seems so pissed off. Always have to laugh when 16/17 year olds talk about how mature they think they are. A little bit shocked she’s pregnant but not that much. Definitely going to be hard for her.

I think she'll (Laura) be well supported by her close family and she'll be fine. It is a shame though that she's pregnant at age 17. She has barely had chance to live her life. What's wrong with waiting a few more years and putting some money in the bank and getting a bit more stable? I remember her saying in one of Lucille's vlogs that she did well at school and got all As and Bs. Such a waste to work a dead end retail job and then be pregnant before you even turn 18!

I think Lucille herself once said that she had no desire to have a career. And I personally think that is absolutely fine. She clearly still works hard and is sensible with her money - if she is able to find joy and a sense of purpose and satisfaction with her life in ways other than through her work, then I can't see the issue. We need people to do all kinds of jobs, whether that be to work in the civil service, as a doctor, as a nurse, as a cleaner, or as a shop assistant. I say this as someone only ~6 years her senior, with a PhD and career driven mindset, so I don't think I'm biased.

I actually really like Lucille and her family. They seem very close, which is sweet, and she seems very genuine. Her boyfriend clearly dotes on her and I wish them all the best as a couple. Laura, now that she is pregnant, will have to grow up quickly, but I don't doubt that she'll make a good parent. It's a shame her waste-of-space boyfriend won't be supporting her.

I guess because her mum although fit has made a career out of staying at home. Even when they are all grown up she calls herself a stay at home Mum. So it’s what they have seen her to probably why Natasha is following the same as will Laura no doubt .

They may be a close family but I do question their choices. They are supportive, but sometimes caring for someone is telling them something they don’t want to hear, not supporting their every move. I find it disturbing that both Laura’s parents and older sisters were so accepting and supportive of a 16 year old’s relationship with a fully grown man (who has a history of knocking up young girls and leaving them). It is easy for Laura, as a young and impressionable child, to get swept up in the relationship, but her parents and siblings genuinely seemed to think the whole situation was fine and “age is just a number”. If any 30 year old father was showing an interest in my barely legal sister/daughter I would be running a mile and at least having conversations with her, not having him stay the night and dropping her off at his. I think her family was really negligent in this situation and it’s clearly had major consequences.

I wonder if Lucille will get pregnant any time soon, now both her sisters will have babies and she’s always said how much she wants kids.

Reactions: 4
In her new video, whilst eating pizza, she's stuffing the next bit in and hasn't even finished her previous mouthful as you can see it swirling around her mouth as she talks :sick:

I guess because her mum although fit has made a career out of staying at home. Even when they are all grown up she calls herself a stay at home Mum. So it’s what they have seen her to probably why Natasha is following the same as will Laura no doubt .
it was definitely mentioned that her mum has some health issues but I’m not sure what so I think that’s why she’s at home

I wonder if Lucille will get pregnant any time soon, now both her sisters will have babies and she’s always said how much she wants kids.
If she has any sense then not soon but I think she is sensible I don’t know but Laura seems so misguided :s why would she even date a guy like that let alone get pregnant to him I would have thought the guy would have used condoms and wtf she’s 17

I don't dislike her... but there is something odd about the whole family... and the boyfriend...
Lucille's diet is appalling and her eating habits are worse than a 4 year old. She crams food in her mouth like someone is about to take it away, talks with her mouth stuffed full and chews like a cow at grass.
Of course if you point this out, her little sheep start on you!!!

The boyfriend is creepy and she could do better. It seems to be her doing all the running around too.

Reactions: 4
The boyfriend is creepy and she could do better. It seems to be her doing all the running around too.
I find him so creepy as well, especially some the of replies he puts on YouTube comments. Like seriously what 20 year old man uses “^.^” in every sentence. Does anyone know how they met?

• Haha
I find him so creepy as well, especially some the of replies he puts on YouTube comments. Like seriously what 20 year old man uses “^.^” in every sentence. Does anyone know how they met?
dating app I’m pretty sure. He’s so weird. I kinda wonder what happened to make someone so young have such awful teeth. They look like they are rotting.

dating app I’m pretty sure. He’s so weird. I kinda wonder what happened to make someone so young have such awful teeth. They look like they are rotting.
reminds me of someone commenting on a vid about his teeth and how they could never kiss someone with such disgusting teeth and he clapped back with good thing you’re not Lucille and don’t have to 😂😂 but seriously tho, I wonder if he’s ever been to the dentist.

That just isn’t normal wear and tear on teeth even if he never visited a dentist. That must be medication or gum disease. I try not to judge people for wonky teeth etc as it’s so expensive . But I just don’t understand how you could get to that. Surely getting them out and having false teeth would be better .

That just isn’t normal wear and tear on teeth even if he never visited a dentist. That must be medication or gum disease. I try not to judge people for wonky teeth etc as it’s so expensive . But I just don’t understand how you could get to that. Surely getting them out and having false teeth would be better .
definitely something major going on there but I assume because he’s an adult, any of those cosmetic procedures would cost a lot and not be free. Maybe he just can not afford to fix it.

definitely something major going on there but I assume because he’s an adult, any of those cosmetic procedures would cost a lot and not be free. Maybe he just can not afford to fix it.
But he is in Scotland so there is a price cap on treatment that it can’t go over no matter how much you need done. This includes dentures. It can’t be just only cosmetic his teeth are rotten they will all need out soon anyway. He could also go to a dental hospital where they would do it for free. Plus all check ups are free.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.