Lucille Maciver #2 can only cook a ready meal but remember she’s only Michael’s Lucille.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Or she could have bought herself some more chocolate from that 'Cherryz' app she advertised a few months ago. Or does she only like chocolate when it is gifted by a brand or paid for by somebody else? :unsure:. That is such a bad attitude a lot of Youtubers seem to have.
Yeah. Boasts about what a brilliant saver she is. Yeah, I’d be a great saver too if I didn’t pay for my own food and necessities 🙄

Reactions: 3
So she's been to see Michael, I'm secretly happy for her that she managed to drive there and was feeling pleased with herself. But boak at Michael's long toenails🤢🤢🤢🤢

• Sick
Reactions: 6
Finally a bit more of a interesting vlog it looks like. She's reunited with Michael in it.
Just seen it come up on my youtube and I actually exclaimed "finally" 😂
Cause with Lucille I really wish there was more to talk about but there's absolutely nothing. I like to come on here and chat 😊

Reactions: 2
Thoughts on the new video:
- Lucille looked really pretty in this vlog. I think having her hair curled a little does wonders!
- Arthur is such a cute baby. I can't get over it.
- I'm really glad she finally took the plunge and drove to Michael's. I hope she sticks to doing that in the future instead of getting buses since this might give her a confidence boost.
- The, once again, awkward kiss. I should have seen it coming. I should have KNOWN. I was not prepared. I need to go take a long shower now. 😖

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I hope he got something for lucille too after being apart for so long.

I was finally reunited with my long distance boyfriend the other day after like 5 months apart ❤ we always get each other little gifts every now and again just because.
While we were apart a watch he loves that I bought for him as a Christmas present was robbed from him. He would have always had it and I hate that it was taken from him. So I bought the same watch again for him a replacement.
He was really touched by that.
I also gave him some of his favourite chocolate and a card.

He gave me a beautiful loveheart necklace. A box of my favourite chocolates.
A few extra bars of chocolate. A couple cans of my favourite energy drink.
It was amazing to be with him again. I'm just happy to be with him.
I wouldn't have needed all that. He always likes to get me a gift whenever he sees me. I'm a very lucky girl to have him.

Sorry if I make anyone sick 😂 I'm just loved up

• Heart
  • Sick
This was so uncomfortable to witness. I act like this with my DOG, not my significant other 😭

download (2).png

• Sick
Reactions: 8
Never thought i'd say this, but I actually enjoyed Lucille's new vlog! Maybe it was because she was giddy about seeing michael, but my goodness - she seemed so natural and less robotic. Definitely seems much happier and enthusiastic than the last few vlogs.

Im very happy for her finally conquering that big drive. Credit where credit's due - Motorways are terrifying to drive on to begin with, especially if you are driving alone for 3 hours. So well done to her, hopefully this means she can see Michael more often now without having to add in time for travelling on a bus!!

Never thought i'd say this, but I actually enjoyed Lucille's new vlog! Maybe it was because she was giddy about seeing michael, but my goodness - she seemed so natural and less robotic. Definitely seems much happier and enthusiastic than the last few vlogs.

Im very happy for her finally conquering that big drive. Credit where credit's due - Motorways are terrifying to drive on to begin with, especially if you are driving alone for 3 hours. So well done to her, hopefully this means she can see Michael more often now without having to add in time for travelling on a bus!!
I’m pleased for her too but less than a fortnight ago she was “terrified” to go near a roundabout she didn’t know well. One thing I cannot stand is attention seeking and she is getting worse by the minute. Acting innocent and pretending not to be just makes it worse too. It’s disappointing when there will be lots of young girls looking up to her.

Reactions: 4
She is spending time with him now so we can look forward to another video or two with them both. It will be more interesting than her normal vlogs.

Reactions: 2
While I have my criticisms about most of the family, I can't fault her mum whatsoever. I think she's so lovely and her presence in vlogs is often the only thing I enjoy. Such a warm, nurturing aura to her!!
She’s nice but a complete pushover her parenting skills are dreadful

Her vlog was still dull and she's still irritating.
Yes social distancing rules may have changed in Scotland so long distance partners can stay with each other but their relationship is so new and childlike, in my mind, it doesn't fall into that category.

How many more cheap clothes (that all look the same) oes she want to keep ordering and then complain she has nothing to wear...

I’m genuinely proud of her for driving to see Michael. I have terrible driving anxiety and the thought of doing a 3 hour journey on my own on a route I don’t know is horrible to me.
I think she’s done well to overcome that and see Michael.

I don’t know why Lucille would even date Micheal
he’s very creepy, has a dead end job, doesn’t drive I’m pretty sure, lives hours away from her what’s the positives in dating him

• Sad
Reactions: 4
I noticed she’s ignored the comment about boohoo not paying their workers 🙄 but who cares about exploited workers when she’s getting “really thick, good quality” clothes lmao. Honestly you could give that girl a 5p necklace from eBay and she’d be in awe at the amazingggg quality.

Reactions: 8
I don’t know why Lucille would even date Micheal
he’s very creepy, has a dead end job, doesn’t drive I’m pretty sure, lives hours away from her what’s the positives in dating him
she’s also in a dead end job so don’t think that’s a concern. But she’s so into travel and says that he’s not. Don’t know why you’d want a boyfriend that doesn’t have the same goals as you

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.