Lucille Maciver #2 can only cook a ready meal but remember she’s only Michael’s Lucille.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
To be fair, I’ve seen so many teenagers who are excluded from the new easing of lockdown who are all mingling together I really don’t think it would’ve mattered if Lucille saw Rosie and Arthur without it being allowed. Sure, the majority of people, like myself, have followed lockdown restrictions as much as possible but for everyone who has there’s another who met people in their house or stood too close. I try to avoid commenting on such matters.

She was literally making excuses on why we’re never going to see her wearing them 😂 I don’t like wearing new shoes? If I remember correctly when she got her new converse she couldn’t wait to wear them lmao. I don’t think she actually likes them tbh but they were free and wasn’t she the one who said if somethings free obviously she’s going to take it. She also didn’t even bother to look into the business, the girls insta states she does customisation of airforce but Lucille said she thinks she does other shoes 🤦🏻
Agreed. She might as well have said “I hate them” with all the excuses and nonsense. She’s got no idea, just thinks “ooh a freebie!”

I think lucille has been doing good with the social distancing. She said in her vlog comments you're now allowed in Scotland to be close to children again.

She went on a few walks with natasha and Rosie and she was walking behind them all the time. Staying well apart. Then back in the garden she kept her distance with Rosie this is before the new vlog where you're allowed to be close to them again. She kept running away from Rosie whenever she got close, she said it in a vlog before she made it into a game for Rosie. There's a few vlogs where you can see lucille running away from Rosie.
I just seen someone say about lucille and not social distancing. She's been sticking to it. She's allowed to be closer to her family now
To be clear (and this isn’t directed at you) it’s not “doing good” it’s just not breaking the law. Her attitude at the start of lockdown in terms of her videos and deleting comments, and the “isolating” from Laura shows how out of touch she is. She doesn’t watch the news or have a clue what’s going on and that’s worrying when she has a platform

Reactions: 5
Her mum looks like the woman whose face was ripped off by a chimpanzee
Absolutely out of order. You should be ashamed posting such a disgusting comment! So should all those spiteful bullies who 'liked it'. Pure nastiness and no need for it.

Reactions: 11
I think her mum is very lovely and she looks really pretty to me and she still looks young.
She looks youthful still. All the girls are pretty and u can tell where they got it from their mum 😊

Reactions: 2
Absolutely out of order. You should be ashamed posting such a disgusting comment! So should all those spiteful bullies who 'liked it'. Pure nastiness and no need for it.
I didn't 'like it'... I responded with 😮 because it was a shocking comment to make about Lucille's mum. In fact, everyone else who 'liked' it responded with 😮. Likewise, people sometimes respond to comments with 😡, 🙁 or 🤢 , it doesn't mean they like what the person said.
If I was a spiteful bully, I would have responded with 👍, 🤣 or ❤ .

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
KawaiiSloth ok fair enough maybe I didn’t look at the emoticons closely so obviously that doesn’t apply to people who replied with that. My sentiment about the comment being utterly disgusting though I stand by.

Reactions: 1
I think her mum is very lovely and she looks really pretty to me and she still looks young.
She looks youthful still. All the girls are pretty and u can tell where they got it from their mum 😊
I agree, all three girls and mum are really pretty.

Lucille’s a complete hypocrite saying “wearing is caring” but then not wearing a mask people
It’s not her fault. Her dad didn’t bring her home one from Tesco. Or it wasn’t gifted. What was she to do? It’s not like she could have ordered some along with all the duvet covers, clothes and Nintendo switch games she bought over lockdown.
Oh wait....

• Haha
Reactions: 11
While I have my criticisms about most of the family, I can't fault her mum whatsoever. I think she's so lovely and her presence in vlogs is often the only thing I enjoy. Such a warm, nurturing aura to her!!

It’s not her fault. Her dad didn’t bring her home one from Tesco. Or it wasn’t gifted. What was she to do? It’s not like she could have ordered some along with all the duvet covers, clothes and Nintendo switch games she bought over lockdown.
Oh wait....
omg the amount of times she said “my dads doing the shopping so he hasn’t bought ____”
she’s like 22 years old, she could’ve taken herself to bloody Tesco, the rules weren’t that strict

Reactions: 7
omg the amount of times she said “my dads doing the shopping so he hasn’t bought ____”
she’s like 22 years old, she could’ve taken herself to bloody Tesco, the rules weren’t that strict
Or she could have bought herself some more chocolate from that 'Cherryz' app she advertised a few months ago. Or does she only like chocolate when it is gifted by a brand or paid for by somebody else? :unsure:. That is such a bad attitude a lot of Youtubers seem to have.

Reactions: 6
Or she could have bought herself some more chocolate from that 'Cherryz' app she advertised a few months ago. Or does she only like chocolate when it is gifted by a brand or paid for by somebody else? :unsure:. That is such a bad attitude a lot of Youtubers seem to have.
😂 oh yeah. I’d forgotten about that ad. It bothers me so much that she’ll take any ad but then never ever use the company again

Did she honestly post an 8 minute video where all she did was curl her hair? Should've been a short clip in a vlog.
looked like a pretty crappy curler too (no offence to anyone if they have it but i've never heard of it before)

Did she honestly post an 8 minute video where all she did was curl her hair? Should've been a short clip in a vlog.
looked like a pretty crappy curler too (no offence to anyone if they have it but i've never heard of it before)
It looks like one of those weird hair tools you had as a kid that yanked all your hair out , I’ve had better curls out of straighteners

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.