Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Dont swipe up!

VIP Member
How many times does she name drop Giovanna Fletcher, it makes me cringe 🙄
Exactly!
Like she is just another nobody like Lucie now
Yes she won the jungle but never heard of her again since
Bore off Lucie
It’s like me saying your name and people going who the fuck

Reactions: 1

GoldSilver

VIP Member
They all go to shit when they make Instagram their main job rather than a side hustle! They almost instantly become unrelateable to half their followers
Completely agree. And she’s not the most charismatic at the best of times but now she’s so bloody boring.

GoldSilver

VIP Member
She made a comment about her cleaner today on the tripod post, I'm sure she's claimed in the past she doesn't have a cleaner, she does it herself?
What does she actually do all bloody day. She’s a lazy mare.

Wonder if she’ll get a proper job when her youngest starts school.

MyRightTit

VIP Member
So someone has had waaaaayyy to much Botox in her forehead! So shiny her face looks like it’s made of plastic now. Such a shame 😏
Hadn’t watched her in years & recently watched her Primark video. Wow. The Botox is worrying!
Her squeaky voice goes right through me.

wonderingtwirl

Chatty Member
I don’t get this morning stories, why say she had a issue with the hotel & not want to say what it was. Then do a poll obviously everyone will want to know 🙄

also could she mention it was expensive anymore?

LaughingCow

Chatty Member
Exactly. Lucie is a Sunday lunch at the Hogginton Arms or The Palm kind of gal or she goes to Wagas or a brasserie in Winchester. So disingenuous, especially with Katie Ellison and the like jumping on to add a love a carvery/love that jumper/woo that is such a great offer everytime one of them has an AD.

Marketing departments really need to wise up to how much sales these influencers actually generate.
It certainly didn't help Cherryz. They have gone bust!

Swipeuptobuy

VIP Member
They were Liberty so maybe he can get over them ….designer snob husband. I’m a bit of a designer liker in frames but I know what suits me and cost per wear as I HAVE to wear mine as I cannot see ….thank you for varifocals !

Dont swipe up!

VIP Member
What work did she do exactly this weekend? She does nothing but moan about her kids being ill at the moment.
The amount of pics she shared of her sunbathing during the week last year whilst her eldest was at school was unreal. She has no concept of the struggle most working mums have. She uses the gym creche or nursery time to go for brunches or to the gym for crying out loud!
Remember her holiday last year when she moaned the balcony was in shade when it was nap time? No wonder her skin is so sun damaged.
Her skin is horrific

• Sick

Dont swipe up!

VIP Member
We all know that cunt doesn’t pay for anything.
unless it’s a pending the cash on designer gear.

Major unpopular opinion probably but her living room actually triggers me 😂 I expected better from her. It’s the most boring decorated living room ever. That brick wallpaper is sickening.
Oh my god no I’m totally with you!!
Always thought it was awfull and so run down!
Really thought it would of been amazing buts it’s actually really bad

Bol85

VIP Member
I don’t follow her anymore.. her husband was hospitalised with covid?! Do we know if he was vaccinated as that seems pretty unlikely being young & vaxxed?!