LozziJ/Lauren Young

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her story today, another #ad…. This time for a high chair.

“That’s why we got the maxi cosy….”

No Lauren you were gifted it you trollop

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I haven’t seen her TT for ages but I have had a long ol’ snoop and just cringed so much, literally everything she does is for a photo opportunity- the matching raincoats, the matching family outfits, the trip to the sunflowers just to capture that same walk and sticky out leggy pose with the kid in the air, who’s got the time for that 😭

The tik toks of lilah lip syncing is so wild to me, at the grand age of 2 she is literally a performing monkey

I have a child the exact same age as her, there’s no way in hell he’d be remembering all the words and when to say them, unless I had the sound on repeat for a whole week lmao

I have a 10 year old who’s never heard of tik tok and that’s the way I aim to keep it, the camera is shoved in lilahs face at any given chance and it’s so sad really

Reactions: 7
I’ve been blocked for some reason. Is there a way I can see this? Still can’t believe she had a daughter called poppy from her previous relationship with a women but never mentions her.

Matching pjs and doing the Christmas tree? Couldn’t that of waited for when the other children come and they do it together? She’s joined his family but since the little ones have come along she’s very much showing there 2 separate family’s

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.