LozziJ/Lauren Young

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The tea is teaing. (Sorry just made myself cringe). I love it when I find out an influencers life isn’t as perfect as made out to be, makes me remember they’re normal people with a past

Reactions: 3
He can manage to go on holiday but not help with the day to day care of their children? 🤦🏻‍♀️
Or visit his other children? I mean lozza could drive him and take them out for dinner/soft play for the day but that wouldn’t fit in with her family aesthetics

Reactions: 8
He knocks me sick the bag of tit
Imagine basically ignoring his 2 older kids but playing happy families with that false scrub daddy

Reactions: 12
Or visit his other children? I mean lozza could drive him and take them out for dinner/soft play for the day but that wouldn’t fit in with her family aesthetics
I don’t think she’s ever met his ex, so I can’t imagine her driving and going to her house. She’d be sat, scowling, in the car, whilst frantically texting him asking him to hurry up, whilst making a TikTok with the baby on her boob and lilac recording the voice over 🤭

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Feel sorry for Jase’s other 2 children. They always get left out of everything. They will grow up resenting him if he’s not careful.

Reactions: 5
Feel sorry for Jase’s other 2 children. They always get left out of everything. They will grow up resenting him if he’s not careful.
They really will. And - as much as I’m not a fan of Lauren - I really hope they realise that it was all on him and not her fault. he’s an absolute loser.

They really will. And - as much as I’m not a fan of Lauren - I really hope they realise that it was all on him and not her fault. he’s an absolute loser.
She doenst help the matter though you know by her she is quite happy them not being around ovbs it it all down to him he needs to grow a pair

Reactions: 9
Always thought she settled for him and still stand by it. Even the proposal seemed like it was orchestrated/set up by her for tiktok tbh.

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.