Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Shrekssister

VIP Member
Might be petty but anyone else glad baby wasnt born on Tuesday like Lilah "predicted"? You know we would never hear the end of it if he had come then..

• Haha
Reactions: 21

gigilouxx

VIP Member
Now I don’t feel so bad about my 3 year old saying what the fuck cos at least I don’t have a secret kid I abandoned 🎉 here’s to us normal mums with normal kids

• Heart
Reactions: 20

Stephsteph

Thank you ❤ she’s been irritating me the last few weeks so I asked elsewhere if there was a thread on her 🤣
I remember the first time when I found tattle. I was so happy because so many people used to irritate me on tiktok and I always thought to myself there is no way I am the only one who thinks this?? And I was not disappointed when I saw all the threads🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20

leabytottle

VIP Member
Her recent video “if you think you live him now, just wait until you see him become a dad”. Lauren, he was a dad when he met you, or have you chosen to forget that??

• Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 19

amymegan64

The whole time she was pregnant I wondered what she will do for content once baby was born, well this is it..that poor baby is exploited as much as lilah is. Disgusting 😞
It’s got over 200 saves too - makes you wonder who the hell is saving videos of babies having a bath 😢

• Wow
  • Sick

gigilouxx

VIP Member
Now she’ll be the only woman with a boy and a girl who works for the NHS, has a mortgage and everything is just fabulous. She can sod off

• Haha

I’mThankyou_

VIP Member
She keeps deleting my comments when I post saying when will she do a post about her eldest and the fact these are her 2/3rd kids.
To be fair, can you blame her? She's what 2 weeks post partum. She's never gonna address it, so why hound her on it? Just keep it on tattle 🤷🏻‍♀️ she only has to look now and she'll know who you are.

shannonsam

People who capture every single moment of their children’s life on social media platform from first baths first everything to hospital treatments or whatever make me feel so sick those poor kids don’t even have a choice in the matter, wish people would stop using their kids as a social media weapon like just keep these moments to yourself. I’m so glad as a 90s child I wasn’t plastered all over social media, why must it be a thing for parents to do now? Ugh

Shrekssister

VIP Member
Fucking class the lot of you. Miss perfect angel mama of 2, actually a divorcee and child abandoner. Howling

Nothing wrong with divorce, just to clarify, just the way she tries to make out gollum is her one big true love when she's done it all before

• Haha
Reactions: 18

gimm3more

VIP Member
She moans about doing too much too soon but still has time to make tiktoks deliberately filming her bathing the baby etc, when I was in those first few early weeks of having a baby I couldn't even keep my eyes open!! She has her priorities all wrong!
Aye taking her fucking newborn on a safari when his umbilical cord hasn’t even come off yet like girl stay at home watch some jezza Kyle with yer feet up hen x

• Haha
Reactions: 17

Becclo44

VIP Member
I don’t know, I’m sorry that she’s having an ectopic as it’s obviously heartbreaking for her, but the fact that her first thought is to video all about it (even taking the test at work!) doesn’t sit right with me. Each to their own though I guess, but still… 🤷‍♀️

rosieflowers

VIP Member
That's so fucking weird 😭 to have a wife and a child and then just desert them. How can she act like attachment theory breastfeeding mum of the year when she's treated a child like that let alone the lack of respect she has for her stepchildren.

I think I've found her wedding pics on FB shall I post them 😭 😭

@Freckles from the date that they got married it looks like they had the child within tje marriage not like her ex wife had her before they met is that right? That's fucked up that she's abandoned her if so
---
She's literally just a deadbeat mum lol abandoned her family for a shiny new one

Last edited:
  • Sad
  • Wow

gigilouxx

VIP Member
I hope wet drips other baby mum is absolutely rinsing him for child maintenance. He’s a fuckin deadbeat, she’s just as bad. Pray his other kids that he sees once every 3 months aren’t on tiktok so they don’t have to see supermummy/nurse and their wet primark bag dad go on all these family days out and spoil Lilah when he barely even sees them

• Haha
Reactions: 16

CoffeeMamma

VIP Member
She’s just popped up on my FYP “come and get my nails done for my Nan’s funeral”
I can’t even express the rage I feel at using this for content.

• Sick
Reactions: 15

teaqween

Chatty Member
I’ve been mulling on this for ages, but here goes.
She fully sold herself to the first time mum trope, how well she just knew everything and didn’t have to have help because she’s a natural.
YOURE A “NATURAL” BECAUSE YOURE NOT A FIRST TIME MUM.
She’d literally raised another child to the same point she’s raised lilah so yeah she probably found it semi simple in comparison to other first time mums because it’s not her first time. I’m possibly over dramatising it but it’s really annoyed me

• Heart
Reactions: 15