LozziJ/Lauren Young

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I dont know what it is about her but she's really grating on me.
Shes not the first mother to breast feed and return to work. The ads seem to be coming thick and fast now too..

Reactions: 10
Yesss. She really irks me and I’m not even 100% sure why 😂
It did annoy me when a load of them met up and went to the Christmas markets. Some others asked if they could come along next time and they said for the safety of their kids they won’t be allowing others to join. But you’ll put your kids every move on TT and you met random people off the app and met up so it’s no different? I promise I wouldn’t want to go but I found it odd 🤷🏼‍♀️😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Yesss. She really irks me and I’m not even 100% sure why 😂
It did annoy me when a load of them met up and went to the Christmas markets. Some others asked if they could come along next time and they said for the safety of their kids they won’t be allowing others to join. But you’ll put your kids every move on TT and you met random people off the app and met up so it’s no different? I promise I wouldn’t want to go but I found it odd 🤷🏼‍♀️😂
Yes! They are such a clique. She was whinging when her babies meals were put in the press. Well don't advertise your baby online then?
I've never seen a woman and baby wear so many matching outfits.

Reactions: 4
Yes! They are such a clique. She was whinging when her babies meals were put in the press. Well don't advertise your baby online then?
I've never seen a woman and baby wear so many matching outfits.
I hate matching outfits, don’t ask why but it gives me the rage 😂
I think she allowed LadBible to run something, and as they are in with the papers in the small print it will have said they can share future posts. I’ve seen another poster mention it somewhere.

Reactions: 3
So glad im not alone😂
The eyelashes and her hair touching her shoulder whilst she's in work uniform too really annoys me. Her hair should be off her shoulder and there's just no need for the drag queen lashes at work.

Reactions: 1
So glad there's a thread on this one.. her and that ella-grace_x21.. her kid is barley a million miles away, she's at a creche inside the hospital she works at 🥴 she could pop and see her during breaks etc! I'm actually very very surprised she went back to work, I was expecting her to live off TikTok and play the sob story of leaving her baby after maternity leave!
That Ella is always on the beg for something 🙄
"If my video blows up my boyfriend said he will get me...."
If my videos blow up I'll be able to stay at home with my kids instead of going back to work...
During the pregnancy with her youngest kid she was getting people to tag candy works In her videos to see if they would send her free sweets.. they did 🙄

They so my absolute nut in! Having a baby and returning to work after maternity leave is normal, every working parent has to do it...

Reactions: 4
Honestly it does seem so clique-y! Like congrats you're all under the age of 30 and have a kid with an uncommon name 😂 Maybe I'm just cynical & picky but it also really bothers me when they try to tease "Guess who I'm meeting up with tomorrow?!" like ooh gee golly I bleeping wonder who it is 🥴 Also yeah, the whole build up to going back to work... I feel like she was annoyed she didn't quite get famous enough to just be an "influencer".

Reactions: 6
Didn’t mind her until she did a TikTok heavily suggesting she was pregnant again, she was dancing around about an announcement with a song in the background that had the word baby in it or something. Left people hanging for a while and it was just a new job. Like yeah congrats on the new job but it’s incredibly wrong to make people think you are pregnant or ‘joke’ about it.
She knew what she was doing.

Also. As a nurse, I’d be in the office with a firm talking to if I was posting that much about my job and public TikToks in my uniform.

Reactions: 6
I followed her when I was pregnant because I was interested in baby led weaning which she was doing with her daughter but I soon unfollowed as I couldn’t handle the constant tit PatPat ads and the constant dancing videos when answering a simple question.

Reactions: 2
Oh finally a thread on her, her voice grates on me. She acts like she's the only woman to have a baby, breastfeed, baby led wean, go back to work 🙄 I reckon she'll be the type who breastfeeds right up till she's at school, surly it's good for a child to go to nursery and meet other children/have time away from mummy.

I totally understand you spend all that time with your baby it's hard to go back to work, but I reckon she'll be overly overly wrapped in cotton wool

Reactions: 3
I can’t stand her!! Every question she gets asked she makes a video and dances about then gives answers in the video so people will watch it🙄 also her eyelashes are horrendous

So glad there's a thread on this one.. her and that ella-grace_x21.. her kid is barley a million miles away, she's at a creche inside the hospital she works at 🥴 she could pop and see her during breaks etc! I'm actually very very surprised she went back to work, I was expecting her to live off TikTok and play the sob story of leaving her baby after maternity leave!
That Ella is always on the beg for something 🙄
"If my video blows up my boyfriend said he will get me...."
If my videos blow up I'll be able to stay at home with my kids instead of going back to work...
During the pregnancy with her youngest kid she was getting people to tag candy works In her videos to see if they would send her free sweets.. they did 🙄

They so my absolute nut in! Having a baby and returning to work after maternity leave is normal, every working parent has to do it...
Ella Grace is really odd! Just got a new job working from home but seems to spend her days making Tiktoks and always has her kids there? Bet new employer is happy haha.

Lauren is a bit annoying, it’s the accent/voice for me. No offence to anyone, but I know a few girls from round her way and they all seem to have the ultra squeaky and just annoying way of talking 🤣

Ella Grace is really odd! Just got a new job working from home but seems to spend her days making Tiktoks and always has her kids there? Bet new employer is happy haha.

Lauren is a bit annoying, it’s the accent/voice for me. No offence to anyone, but I know a few girls from round her way and they all seem to have the ultra squeaky and just annoying way of talking 🤣
lots of work from home jobs have little hours to work Around children

Ok I’ll duck for the buns about to be thrown, but I actually think she is a great example of a mother, might not be for everyone BF & BLW ( I did neither) but you can tell that little girl is adored and she always strives to give her the best. And as for going back to work, I can’t believe people are playing down that she’s gone back to work as a crucial part of the nhs and is upset about leaving her daughter for 12 hours a day, who wouldn’t be upset?! Can’t anyone just be happy for others doing well in life geeeez

Reactions: 1
Ok I’ll duck for the buns about to be thrown, but I actually think she is a great example of a mother, might not be for everyone BF & BLW ( I did neither) but you can tell that little girl is adored and she always strives to give her the best. And as for going back to work, I can’t believe people are playing down that she’s gone back to work as a crucial part of the nhs and is upset about leaving her daughter for 12 hours a day, who wouldn’t be upset?! Can’t anyone just be happy for others doing well in life geeeez
This isn't a rave thread xx

Well that’s a shame when women can’t support each other being successful and being a good mum, what a sad world we live in

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.