LozziJ/Lauren Young

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
All the ‘I’m a part time mama now’ drama and she’s cut down by a grand total of… 7 hours 🤣

Reactions: 2
New to this thread, thought she surely would have one. The facial expressions in that last video were far too much 😂 & like post says above all that for an announcement she’s just reduced her working week by 7 hours 🤦🏽‍♀️

Her lashes are way too big for her face and she really annoys me, not really sure why, just does.🤣 Maybe it’s because I’m a single mum who works in care and used to breastfeed but didn’t feel the need to remind everyone every day😬

Reactions: 1
She looks like sid the sloth, her eyes are so far apart and the mahoosive lashes don’t help🙃

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Why do all these tik tok “stars” have to clickbait so much 🥱
She’s so annoying. She wants everybody to guess that she’s pregnant again but really the real thing will be that she’s cutting down her lunch break at work to 20 minutes from half an hour or something 🥱

• Haha
Reactions: 5
This is not just in regards to her, but tik tokers/ influencers in general who do cryptic videos like this. They know that 90% of comments will think they are pregnant and I just find it incredibly intensive to all of those people who struggle to get pregnant. Pregnancy isn't a think to joke about.

Reactions: 4
Why does she always do videos with her dancing to random music to answer questions etc? Apparently won't be told for a few days what the news is only posted for the views and new follows I assume so we can find out her news 🙄

If you go on to her moms page she has recently posted a video of our Loz asking for support with a breast feeding business idea she has I didn’t bother watching the whole video but I bet it’s something to do with that.

She keeps popping up on my FYP, she's annoying. Acts like she's the only person to have a child. Her dancing 🤣 cringe

• Haha
tell you one thing i could not take my nurse seriously if i’d seen her dancing like she does on my fyp🤣

• Haha
It’s the fact she dances to answer a question😑 mate just answer the question in the comments like every other normal person

New to this thread. I've seen her pop up a few times, but the last video about the big news being told tomorrow really pissed me off and I don't know why 🤣 then the news being revealed tonight as a mortgage being accepted. duck off with your dancing 🤣

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.