LozziJ/Lauren Young

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Well that’s a shame when women can’t support each other being successful and being a good mum, what a sad world we live in
Personally seeing people doing great is well, great. But to me, plastering your kids all over the internet for fame/money isn’t it. Let your kid be, not spend your free time from work dressing your kid up in 5 different outfits for an Ad.

Reactions: 3
I don't mind her. She seems like a good mum, though I do feel the countless outfits for Lilah are a bit over the top and materialistic. One video she did reacting to a single negative comment about her going back to work annoyed me a bit when she'd had countless positive encouraging ones. It was clearly a troll comment too.

Reactions: 2
Personally seeing people doing great is well, great. But to me, plastering your kids all over the internet for fame/money isn’t it. Let your kid be, not spend your free time from work dressing your kid up in 5 different outfits for an Ad.
I don’t think that was the original intention what so ever, but I guess it’s probably quite addictive getting free things for doing a 30 second video, and easy money, you’d all have something to say if she quit nursing and you went to visit a family member to find they were not getting good care because of lack of nurses, you’d say she’s living off Tiktok which isn’t sustainable or living off her partner, people cannot win! There are so many idiots on TT but she seems to be one of the genuine ones that maybe the freebies have gone to her head a bit, but would you turn down free stuff?

finally a thread on her , i agree her voice is annoying she seems to think she’s the only woman that’s had a baby and worked and breastfed. That mum group are all annoying tbf Maisie with the baby Nova ,her voice is soooo annoying too i wouldn’t want to be sat near them in a restaurant when they go on their day trips out ,my head would be banging 😂🤦🏼‍♀️

Ok I’ll duck for the buns about to be thrown, but I actually think she is a great example of a mother, might not be for everyone BF & BLW ( I did neither) but you can tell that little girl is adored and she always strives to give her the best. And as for going back to work, I can’t believe people are playing down that she’s gone back to work as a crucial part of the nhs and is upset about leaving her daughter for 12 hours a day, who wouldn’t be upset?! Can’t anyone just be happy for others doing well in life geeeez
I am very happy for people doing well in life but if she didn't have the baby she wouldn't be doing so well on social media. I find it sad people using their kids for likes and views online.

finally a thread on her , i agree her voice is annoying she seems to think she’s the only woman that’s had a baby and worked and breastfed. That mum group are all annoying tbf Maisie with the baby Nova ,her voice is soooo annoying too i wouldn’t want to be sat near them in a restaurant when they go on their day trips out ,my head would be banging 😂🤦🏼‍♀️
I get second hand embarrassment for them when there’s like 15 of them with prams on trips out 🙃

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I'm not sure but has she mentioned she works 12 hr shifts? Can't seem to find any videos about it. 🙄

• Haha
I noticed one of her videos she said she phones the nursery every few hours to check she's okay, I know obviously it must be hard to be away when you've been round your baby every hour of everyday but is it not healthy to have a wee bit of time away? She will be learning loads at nursery and interacting with the other babies. Will she phone the school every few hours when it's that time

I used to work in childcare and we had a few parents who did this, usually it tapered off and stopped after a month or so. I wouldn't like to judge her for that as leaving your baby with strangers is hard. Tbh I thought she was a prime candidate for leaving her job to become a full time influencer but I reckon she wants baby #2 ASAP and to qualify for a year's paid maternity again.

I used to work in childcare and we had a few parents who did this, usually it tapered off and stopped after a month or so. I wouldn't like to judge her for that as leaving your baby with strangers is hard. Tbh I thought she was a prime candidate for leaving her job to become a full time influencer but I reckon she wants baby #2 ASAP and to qualify for a year's paid maternity again.
There'd be no financial gain in her not returning as she'd have to pay her maternity back to the NHS. She'll leave once she's done the required 6months post maternity

Reactions: 1
There'd be no financial gain in her not returning as she'd have to pay her maternity back to the NHS. She'll leave once she's done the required 6months post maternity
I would agree except she's mentioned wanting more kids, I reckon she'll get another paid maternity in there before leaving, or just doing the odd bank shift to keep her pin active. No hate, I know others who have done the same.

I am so glad there's a thread on this woman she irritates the skin off me.

She acts so so perfect it drives me mad, there's gonna be some poor woman sat there probably watching her drivel on and feeling so inadequate with this perfect parent act.

Reactions: 6
The state of that room! I know she doesn’t sleep in there but surely you’d be embarrassed to show that online?! It’s an absolute tip.

I am so glad there's a thread on this woman she irritates the skin off me.

She acts so so perfect it drives me mad, there's gonna be some poor woman sat there probably watching her drivel on and feeling so inadequate with this perfect parent act.
This is what worries me about this woman. I don't have kids, just an ungrateful cat. But if I did, and it was my first child, I would feel so inadequate from watching her videos. A lot of the crew do show the other side of parenting- she just creates this idea that your first is going to be a dream.

Also her voice is like nails on a bleeping chalkboard, and those cheap looking PatPat clothes give me the fear.

I think a lot of her content is very much curated for tiktok rather than being true to life, or she sugar coats the tough stuff. Sorry but no way would I be feeding a 1 year old that eats well in the day every 1-2 hours at night, especially if I was working full-time. And yes I've had kids (3) I don't know anyone who does this, her and Lilah both must be exhausted.

I think a lot of her content is very much curated for tiktok rather than being true to life, or she sugar coats the tough stuff. Sorry but no way would I be feeding a 1 year old that eats well in the day every 1-2 hours at night, especially if I was working full-time. And yes I've had kids (3) I don't know anyone who does this, her and Lilah both must be exhausted.
Im the same, I've just had my 4th and none of mine woke up every 1-2 hours for food past that age, that poor little child must be running on empty

I do like some of her stuff, but the only thing that concerns me is when she talks about having little or no sleep then goes on to work a 12 hours shift as a nurse!! I know most of us mums function on little to no sleep , but being a nurse carries a lot of responsibility and there is little room for mistakes !!

Reactions: 4
I do like some of her stuff, but the only thing that concerns me is when she talks about having little or no sleep then goes on to work a 12 hours shift as a nurse!! I know most of us mums function on little to no sleep , but being a nurse carries a lot of responsibility and there is little room for mistakes !!
lack of sleep can be deadly and cause people to make serious mistakes. I was quite shocked how she mentions It likes it’s nothing. It’s one thing if you work in an office but another if you’re in medical care.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.