Loz Curtis

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Where do we want to see Loungeface stocked?
Kmart
The Warehouse (my NZ girlies, IYKYK)
Woolies
😂
You know she’s hoping everyone would say Mecca, Sephora, Harrods, Neiman Marcus, Bloomingdales - so she could pretend they’re “so much interest” from her following and pitch to them! 🙄🫠

Anyone got any guesses on what this “amazing idea for a product where there’s a HUGE gap in the market!!” that she’s got but is way to lazy to execute??

Reactions: 2
Where do we want to see Loungeface stocked?
Kmart
The Warehouse (my NZ girlies, IYKYK)
Woolies
😂
You know she’s hoping everyone would say Mecca, Sephora, Harrods, Neiman Marcus, Bloomingdales - so she could pretend they’re “so much interest” from her following and pitch to them! 🙄🫠

Anyone got any guesses on what this “amazing idea for a product where there’s a HUGE gap in the market!!” that she’s got but is way to lazy to execute??
Well it isn’t a sun smock…

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I saw she’s documenting her adhd process but not sure if she will post, I hope she does
---
And if she’s not autistic I’ll eat my hat

Reactions: 4
I saw she’s documenting her adhd process but not sure if she will post, I hope she does
---
And if she’s not autistic I’ll eat my hat
“Most of the characteristics I don’t have. I’ve done a couple of tests and they all say I’m unlikely to have it” …..hmmm sounds fake but ok 🫠🫠

The fact she’s going off on this “men” rant and Reece is likely just sitting right there off camera! Criiiiinge 🥴

Reactions: 1
“Most of the characteristics I don’t have. I’ve done a couple of tests and they all say I’m unlikely to have it” …..hmmm sounds fake but ok 🫠🫠
Unless shes worked with someone who is skilled at seeing females who have been masking their whole lives the answer is irrelevant especially if she has ADHD and autism because they can cancel each other out in certain aspects.

The Neurodivergent Woman by Monique Mitchelson is poddy that I recommend to anyone to check it out. She has ADHD and Autism!!
---
The Neurodivergent Woman by Monique Mitchelson is poddy that I recommend to anyone to check it out. She has ADHD and Autism!!

Last edited:
Not Lauren giving us a LITERAL tutorial on how a website works! 🫠🥴🙃

• Haha
I wonder what they actually talk about once he gets home from work. You know - how was you day etc etc. She has no stories about work people, kids or family. She just rambles to complete strangers on the internet all day then heats him up a frozen pizza. I know we only see some of her life but it is fascinating that this is it for her.
Once he gets sicker - which he will, and the dog dies - which it will I don't think she will cope very well.

Reactions: 5
I wonder what they actually talk about once he gets home from work. You know - how was you day etc etc. She has no stories about work people, kids or family. She just rambles to complete strangers on the internet all day then heats him up a frozen pizza. I know we only see some of her life but it is fascinating that this is it for her.
Once he gets sicker - which he will, and the dog dies - which it will I don't think she will cope very well.
Sounds like she just talks to him about zombies.

Can’t tell if satire, would believe this is just a mock up you made and I hope it is, but probably it isn’t
Oh it's real.

**expects HIM to cook the frozen pizza! 🙄🙄
I get the feeling the only time SHE cooks is when she has to hand in a Hello Fresh Ad 😡😒

Reactions: 3
I couldn't quite follow what the problem is. Was it the mascara wand got bent somehow in manufacturing? And now they're not taking responsibility?
Yea she was saying I think, yesterday? she’d been getting a bunch of complaints from customers saying their wands were bent, and saying please send pics and I’ll refund you or replace but obviously I can’t guarantee the replacement one won’t be bent too.
Then I guess she’s talked to the manufacturer and sounds like yea they’re not taking responsibility..

Reactions: 1