Loz Curtis

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That was frustrating to watch. If she bought the right shade the results would be so much better. Instead she huffed and puffed about the light going out and an important video she has to film after this.
I actually didn’t see the point of the video. Why not redo it with the right shade 😂

Reactions: 3
I tell you what. Even if she was shilling something I wanted I wouldn't click on an affiliate link of hers. All thise stories just to put up links to 2 products she bought off Amazon. Reece must have been watching the footy last night and she was bored.

Reactions: 6
Noticed how she said in last nights stories something about her great grandchildren?
how will you have great grandchildren Lauren when you are ADAMANT you are are not having kids. Little Freudian slip of the tongue there I think.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Noticed how she said in last nights stories something about her great grandchildren?
how will you have great grandchildren Lauren when you are ADAMANT you are are not having kids. Little Freudian slip of the tongue there I think.
Like I've always said she contuinely talks about being child free because she's trying convince herself that's what's best, and justify to herself her own decision.. if she was so confident so would of made the point and shut about it 2 years ago.. haha

Ffs Lauren’s latest ramblings, waxing poetic how she just loves being a recluse, staying home, looking at the birds, wandering around her garden. Is so happy and content to never leave the house, never do anything exciting. No kids sport or shoes to go to, just loves her quiet life blah blah.
Insure MANY people would also love some quiet time at home, but unfortunately Lauren MOST people do not have the luxury of lounging around all day and actually HAVE TO GO TO WORK!! 😡 so insanely out of touch!

And saying that she used to be so much more adventurous when her and Reece met and he still is but it takes SO much now to get her yo leave her comfy environment, yikes she won’t even go to the beach with him because she hates it but he loves it…poor guy

• Sad
Reactions: 5
Ffs Lauren’s latest ramblings, waxing poetic how she just loves being a recluse, staying home, looking at the birds, wandering around her garden. Is so happy and content to never leave the house, never do anything exciting. No kids sport or shoes to go to, just loves her quiet life blah blah.
Insure MANY people would also love some quiet time at home, but unfortunately Lauren MOST people do not have the luxury of lounging around all day and actually HAVE TO GO TO WORK!! 😡 so insanely out of touch!

And saying that she used to be so much more adventurous when her and Reece met and he still is but it takes SO much now to get her yo leave her comfy environment, yikes she won’t even go to the beach with him because she hates it but he loves it…poor guy
So she never ever has to work outside her house for the next 30 years? How out of touch.

From what she was saying it sounds like she holds Reece back and he doesn't have anyone to go outside with. I'm all for going somewhere by yourself, but sometimes it's nice to share a hobby with someone.

Reactions: 4
That’s kind of sad with Reece. I’m sure he loves her but sounds like they aren’t totally on the same page in every way and she was a lot more fun when they met. Hopefully he is happy and still gets enjoyment from life outside of hanging at home with Lauren.

That’s kind of sad with Reece. I’m sure he loves her but sounds like they aren’t totally on the same page in every way and she was a lot more fun when they met. Hopefully he is happy and still gets enjoyment from life outside of hanging at home with Lauren.
“I’m sure he wants to do more things, but we’ll always make compromises” in other words it’s my way or the highway! 🙄😡

• Wow
I hope he and a bunch of mates can go on a trip or something fun. Just to get away from her and give himself a break from working at his job and at home.

I’ve often wondered if Reece was very similar to Lauren and liked the “recluse” lifestyle like she does. I thought he must surely because otherwise why is he with her?
well didn’t she just throw all that out the window. Imagine having someone as selfish as her as your partner. She’s the type that will go somewhere she doesn’t want but will spend the whole time whinging and turn around and say “I came didn’t I?!”
So sad that he can’t even go to the beach with her. Horrible horrible human.

• Angry
I’ve often wondered if Reece was very similar to Lauren and liked the “recluse” lifestyle like she does. I thought he must surely because otherwise why is he with her?
well didn’t she just throw all that out the window. Imagine having someone as selfish as her as your partner. She’s the type that will go somewhere she doesn’t want but will spend the whole time whinging and turn around and say “I came didn’t I?!”
So sad that he can’t even go to the beach with her. Horrible horrible human.
if she can't even enjoy a beach stroll with her partner and she's so dead set against leaving the house there's something definitely wrong, seek help girlfriend 😅🤷‍♀️

She didn’t say she doesn’t go she said the beach is too hot for her now and Reece won’t go or ask her to go if she won’t enjoy it

She didn’t say she doesn’t go she said the beach is too hot for her now and Reece won’t go or ask her to go if she won’t enjoy it
What does she enjoy besides looking at her reflection? She didn’t even like her newly built home when they first moved in.

if she can't even enjoy a beach stroll with her partner and she's so dead set against leaving the house there's something definitely wrong, seek help girlfriend 😅🤷‍♀️
She’s so bleeping miserable! I can absolutely see her sitting there moping, having a huge sook because she hates it! Poor guy, no wonder he doesn’t ask her to go

Reece must love her an awful lot.. I know that I’m not the most fondest of the beach however I will go with my partner as he enjoys it. If I stopped going completely and just stopped leaving the house he would definitely say I’m depressed and most likely break up with me 🤣

Jesus Christ the latest stories. She bought a light panel like this. Also trying to justify buying from Shien and Alibaba lol. We get it, it’s cheaper. She’s actually obsessed with her face.
IMG_8562.jpeg
IMG_8561.png
IMG_8556.jpeg

• Sick
  • Wow
Jesus Christ the latest stories. She bought a light panel like this. Also trying to justify buying from Shien and Alibaba lol. We get it, it’s cheaper. She’s actually obsessed with her face.View attachment 2977440View attachment 2977442View attachment 2977443
I couldn't sit through her stories.

I don't know if I believe those red lights.actually work. I would also worry about buying an electrical appliance from Shein as you don't know if it meets Australian standards.

I couldn't sit through her stories.

I don't know if I believe those red lights.actually work. I would also worry about buying an electrical appliance from Shein as you don't know if it meets Australian standards.
Omg me neither! Skippity skip! God she’s painful! Dreadful woman 🫠🫠
---
I’m sorry but b*tch you’re home ALL DAY! why should Reece even have to think about cooking with you when he gets home from WORK?! …I know I know, equality, feminism, two people in a relationship etc etc but she goes f*ck all all day the least she could do is cook dinner! 🙄🙄
---
---
I’m sorry but b*tch you’re home ALL DAY! why should Reece even have to think about cooking with you when he gets home from WORK?! …I know I know, equality, feminism, two people in a relationship etc etc but she goes f*ck all all day the least she could do is cook dinner! 🙄🙄
IMG_1111.jpeg

Last edited:
---
---
Imagine working all day like Reece does, leaving home at 5am and you get home and dinner is frozen pizza because Loz has been home examining her face all day and couldn't be bothered cooking. I get it sometimes you can't be bothered but normally that's cause you both work full time, have kids to wrangle, etc etc.

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 11
Imagine working all day like Reece does, leaving home at 5am and you get home and dinner is frozen pizza because Loz has been home examining her face all day and couldn't be bothered cooking. I get it sometimes you can't be bothered but normally that's cause you both work full time, have kids to wrangle, etc etc.
Surely he can't stand her, what a lazy self absorbed witch. In the real world FT work is exhausting and the juggle when you get home needs to be shared but in this case this woman is doing absolutely nothing all day she could at least make some effort. I would imagine the BF feels even worse after the work day because of his health issues. They won't last what a miserable existence.

• Angry