Loz Curtis

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yea she was saying I think, yesterday? she’d been getting a bunch of complaints from customers saying their wands were bent, and saying please send pics and I’ll refund you or replace but obviously I can’t guarantee the replacement one won’t be bent too.
Then I guess she’s talked to the manufacturer and sounds like yea they’re not taking responsibility..
What was this twit crying about?!
^^ faulty Loungeface mascara, and her manufacturer (who produces product for aLL tHe ToP bRaNdS, apparently 🙄) won’t bend over backwards to fix the issue for her

Reactions: 2
Lauren: I’m not autistic
Also Lauren: I’ve been listening to keyboard asmr / I love the sound of this keyboard.

insta gram.com/stories/lozcurtis/3394305020676500319

• Haha
Reactions: 6
🚨🚨BREAKING NEWS!🚨🚨
Lauren “thinks” she’s finally done with crew necks!! 🙄🙄
#qualitycontent

• Haha
Reactions: 7
🚨🚨BREAKING NEWS!🚨🚨
Lauren “thinks” she’s finally done with crew necks!! 🙄🙄
#qualitycontent
another sensory thing she doesn't realise.

Only having one type of clothing because you cannot wear anything else.

Babes, I hope you're reading all of this and taking notes and just haven't made the connections due to phrasing and social stigma.

You have the 'tism!

Reactions: 8
another sensory thing she doesn't realise.

Only having one type of clothing because you cannot wear anything else.

Babes, I hope you're reading all of this and taking notes and just haven't made the connections due to phrasing and social stigma.

You have the 'tism!
BuT i ToOk A bUzZfEeD qUiZ aNd It SaiD i “most likely” dOn’T hAvE iT! 🥴🥴🫠🫠

And NOW she’ll hyper focus on finding the “perfect” scoop neck! 🙄 “I’ve looked and I just can’t find EXACTLY what I’m looking for! *stupid annoying, nervous(??) laugh*

• Haha
Reactions: 3
That red light thing is completely over kill he an earth would need that, she loves wasting money for the sake of wasting money. 🙄

“I didn’t want to kill the spiders in order to wear the boots. So I gave them to the spiders and bought new boots!” 🙄🙄😐

• Haha
  • Wow
That red light thing is completely over kill he an earth would need that, she loves wasting money for the sake of wasting money. 🙄
I feel it’s more of a commercial product? Like you would get a treatment with this light thing but not for your house LOL

Reactions: 2
Christ. If crew necks are giving Loz this kind of complex, she’s in for a real rude shock when she hits her mid-40s.

Girl, do yourself a favour and book a styling session with someone.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
She sat close to the light thing and it made her feel sick but she’s going to keep doing that as it’s apparently more effective 😳

• Wow
Reactions: 5
Her latest stories about having to cook dinner as an adult after a long hard day LOL.
Must be hard sitting under a red light panel, then making a wrap with cheese and toasting it for lunch then watching the birds while sitting with your anxious dog - what a day.
She is so out of touch with reality it is actually scary.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 13