Loz Curtis

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Imagine working all day like Reece does, leaving home at 5am and you get home and dinner is frozen pizza because Loz has been home examining her face all day and couldn't be bothered cooking. I get it sometimes you can't be bothered but normally that's cause you both work full time, have kids to wrangle, etc etc.
100% agree.

I'm all for equal jobs at home.

However Lauren is home all day. She should take on the task of making dinner as she's right there.

Even if you can't be bothered she could just throw something in the airfryer for Reece.

Poor Reece probably has lots of driving to do in between his jobs plus all the physical work of laying carpet.

While Lauren just sits at home looking at herself and researching red solar panels.

• Angry
Reactions: 5
100% agree.

I'm all for equal jobs at home.

However Lauren is home all day. She should take on the task of making dinner as she's right there.

Even if you can't be bothered she could just throw something in the airfryer for Reece.

Poor Reece probably has lots of driving to do in between his jobs plus all the physical work of laying carpet.

While Lauren just sits at home looking at herself and researching red solar panels.
Thank h hi do you guys feel the same way I do! I didn’t know if I was going to get hate for saying she should be making/organising him dinner! Lol.

Reactions: 3
Thank h hi do you guys feel the same way I do! I didn’t know if I was going to get hate for saying she should be making/organising him dinner! Lol.
No way she is selfish lazy POS ;) If she actually worked and left house different story. I'm relatively new to her but interested to watch the spiral when he inevitably leaves her.

Reactions: 4
She clearly has no desire for anything resembling hard work and we all know she doesn’t want kids. I mean, fine, I guess. Usually people want at least one of these things and some people stretch themselves thin to fit both in or have no choice on the matter. Do we think she’s the main breadwinner? How can she get away with doing so little? And if she is earning more then Reece deserves a bit of a break with his health issues.

a strange dynamic, especially since she seems so co dependent but maybe this only goes one way?

Reactions: 6
She clearly has no desire for anything resembling hard work and we all know she doesn’t want kids. I mean, fine, I guess. Usually people want at least one of these things and some people stretch themselves thin to fit both in or have no choice on the matter. Do we think she’s the main breadwinner? How can she get away with doing so little? And if she is earning more then Reece deserves a bit of a break with his health issues.

a strange dynamic, especially since she seems so co dependent but maybe this only goes one way?
It really makes me wonder! …because I just can’t see with the “work” she does do, HOW she’s earning so much?!

Reactions: 5
Imagine having nothing to do all day apart from mirror gazing, self examination & comparison with younger self as well as going down these useless ridiculous rabbit holes and doing research on ridiculous products with questionable benefits. Does she see herself as some kind of research scientist preaching to her uneducated masses - what a condescending cow. No formal education, no university degree. She really needs to STFU.
I do feel sorry for Reece who works a full day of labour. I feel any considerate partner at home all day could put in a bit of effort in the kitchen.

Reactions: 3
Why is Loz-er using a Kmart dry shampoo? Don’t Pantene do one? 🫠🥴

• Haha
She didn’t say she doesn’t go she said the beach is too hot for her now and Reece won’t go or ask her to go if she won’t enjoy it
So he won't go coz of her, same same really there both really sad, he's a suckhole for giving up things he enjoys.. 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 1
Latest hyper fixation, a fake Tik Tok couple🙄🙄 ….at least she’s looking at someone else’s face rather than hers for once! 🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Latest hyper fixation, a fake Tik Tok couple🙄🙄 ….at least she’s looking at someone else’s face rather than hers for once! 🥴
She needs to get some hobbies and friends. She’s so boring and has such brain rot for her age. Pick up a book or watch a film damn

ie. I want to be earning millions without having to do f all! 🙄🙄
…also, “I love social media and think I’ll do it for as long as I can”
By “doing” social media does she mean going on huge boring rants about her most dull, current hyper fixations and examining and posting critical dissections of every cm of her face? How is that fulfilling or earning her any money? 🥴

IMG_1140.jpeg

• Haha
I think she said she spent about $2k on this light thing. Just seems like a crazy waste of money for something that’s a fad. She has so many devices for her face then wonders why she has issues with her skin. Even that odd wand thing she used with the ultrasound gel seemed strange to me!
IMG_8568.jpeg

Reactions: 1
Didn't she have that expensive iron man style mask for red light? I thought she did an ad for it. I couldn't find it on her page.

A few questions about her income.

Screen_Recording_20240609_213057_Instagram_exported_49194~2.jpg

Screen_Recording_20240609_213057_Instagram_exported_5729~2.jpg

Screen_Recording_20240609_213057_Instagram_exported_15147~2.jpg

Her Q&A was interesting tonight especially for our boring loz 😂😂 if she can pay herself a wage from whatever she makes from influencering.. it obviously pays the bills.. she must not be doing too badly for money.

It sounds like she has a really good financial plan. Allocating herself an salary etc. Seems to have enough money to live comfortably.

I do wonder with some influencers, not just Lauren if you develop (that may not be the right word). Some mental health issues as you work so much from home and don't have much to do with the outside world. You also become a public figure and get unwanted attention.

It sounds like she has a really good financial plan. Allocating herself an salary etc. Seems to have enough money to live comfortably.

I do wonder with some influencers, not just Lauren if you develop (that may not be the right word). Some mental health issues as you work so much from home and don't have much to do with the outside world. You also become a public figure and get unwanted attention.
Yes it does doesn’t it.

Yea maybe. But I do think the type of person who “usually” is drawn to the influencer lifestyle are generally much more extroverted, outgoing, social, and crave attention than Lauren and don’t typically go down the “hermit” route.
The way she is now, if she had to start again today, I doubt she’d be nearly as successful in the space