Loz Curtis

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s beyond boring at this point, I don’t understand how she still has 1.1m people following her instagram for content like this 😑

Reactions: 5
She could never volunteer anywhere as she is laser focused on only one person(herself). Her wee world seems to be very narrow.
Anyhow she couldn’t cope with being away from her cameras & mirrors.

• Sad
Reactions: 3
She could never volunteer anywhere as she is laser focused on only one person(herself). Her wee world seems to be very narrow.
Don't forget she couldn't be away from mia, she'd spiral from separation anxiety and so would lauren 😅 how would they both cope.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Thinking about it more. I don't think she'll like being told what to do at the volunteer place and having to do things she may not like doing.

Lauren seems to have the attitude if she doesn't want to do something she just doesn't do it.

Thinking about it more. I don't think she'll like being told what to do at the volunteer place and having to do things she may not like doing.

Lauren seems to have the attitude if she doesn't want to do something she just doesn't do it.
Yup she wouldn't last. The same as how she couldn't have a job outside of influencing or working for herself

Reactions: 4
Yup she wouldn't last. The same as how she couldn't have a job outside of influencing or working for herself
AND she can’t even do influencing for very long, and every business she’s tried she’s given up because it’s too hard 🙄🙄

Reactions: 1
I still stand by that I do not give a tit if people don’t have kids or not. But she literally has nothing else going on besides staring at her face all day and comparing to old photos. So many childless people have fulfilling, rich lives. Lauren is not one of them.
this ! i was happily child free in my 30s until i had my little boy and i actually enjoyed my freedom, saw friends, went to festivals, dinners out - anything i wanted! she just stays in and thinks mums must be miserable but i do more now than she does even with a kid 🤣

Reactions: 4
I wonder if some of the reason she doesnt want kids is shes too vain about possible body changes

She can’t cope with putting on a few kgs.
Absolutely not! She’s a size 6 remember!
She can’t handle her “wider” face there’s no way she’d handle gaining weight during pregnancy

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I don't understand why she needs a full face of makeup on to lounge around the house each day. Is that why her brand is called loungeface?

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
Re her latest stories - NO WE CAN’T BELIEVE IT EITHER LAUREN!! 🤯🤯

• Haha
Can't she go and watch a movie or something in bed. But no she goes and looks out her hair extensions.

Lauren can't seem to cope without Reece. Good on him for watching the footy and having some time to himself in the house.

Screen_Recording_20240524_223856_Instagram_exported_3790~2.jpg

Screen_Recording_20240524_223856_Instagram_exported_55101~2.jpg

She seems desperate to want to look like her old self again

• Sad
Reactions: 7
I mean, she could *pOsSIbLy CuT ThE ExtEnSioNs* but no would much rather subject is to another 12 months of growing, moaning and comparing WHEN I WAS YOUNGER hair tit.

love that for us.

• Haha
I think I’ve had enough.

I've been watching Lauren off and on (more off than on the past few years) for over a decade now. I think she has the wrong impression about the critiques of her being “boring”.

Sure, as you age your main interests are different. Your online content evolves or changes. I am also a child-free woman in my 30’s. My long-term boyfriend and I are mostly homebodies too (well he is more than me). My main interests probably are a bit isolating and boring too - gardening, gaming, tv shows, hiking etc. I also get a bit awkward in the public or dealing with strangers. Her lifestyle or personality would surely align with a lot of viewers. If she wants to post about birds - absolutely do it. There’s an audience for it all.

BUT it’s Lauren’s cyclic topics of discussion/rants that seems like we are just watching the same 6 instagram stories on repeat. I jokingly made a bingo card of the topics she endlessly talks about.

The main one is her absolutely endless focus on her own face - bordering on psychotic obsession. The constant comparisons to her own self. There’s only so many times I can watch the same woman inanely discuss or post comparison pictures of their own face. Yes: she was a beauty influencer and it is expected to take photos and videos of herself using products. No: comparing your face shape every single month is NOT interesting content. The constant body checking gives me the ick. Grow up.

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 15
I think I’ve had enough.

I've been watching Lauren off and on (more off than on the past few years) for over a decade now. I think she has the wrong impression about the critiques of her being “boring”.

Sure, as you age your main interests are different. Your online content evolves or changes. I am also a child-free woman in my 30’s. My long-term boyfriend and I are mostly homebodies too (well he is more than me). My main interests probably are a bit isolating and boring too - gardening, gaming, tv shows, hiking etc. I also get a bit awkward in the public or dealing with strangers. Her lifestyle or personality would surely align with a lot of viewers. If she wants to post about birds - absolutely do it. There’s an audience for it all.

BUT it’s Lauren’s cyclic topics of discussion/rants that seems like we are just watching the same 6 instagram stories on repeat. I jokingly made a bingo card of the topics she endlessly talks about.

The main one is her absolutely endless focus on her own face - bordering on psychotic obsession. The constant comparisons to her own self. There’s only so many times I can watch the same woman inanely discuss or post comparison pictures of their own face. Yes: she was a beauty influencer and it is expected to take photos and videos of herself using products. No: comparing your face shape every single month is NOT interesting content. The constant body checking gives me the ick. Grow up.
Spot on just rinse and repeat

And now we’re reminiscing about our post clubbing feasts in the car in her pyjamas(?) 🫠🫠 not EVERY thought that comes into your head needs to be shared with your phone Lauren! 😳