Loz Curtis

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Keep your weekends “work free” what as opposed to during the week when you …..work?? 🤔🧐🤨
IMG_0888.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Keep your weekends “work free” what as opposed to during the week when you …..work?? 🤔🧐🤨
View attachment 2944760
I was thinking the same thing.

What emails does she need to respond to? I would understand if she was working on a new product for loungeface and I think then you may need to reply ASAP. As I think her mascaras are made in Italy.

Reactions: 2
Why not just have email notifications off 24/7 🤪 check a few times a day.
---

What emails does she need to respond to? I would understand if she was working on a new product for loungeface and I think then you may need to reply ASAP. As I think her mascaras are made in Italy.
Maybe an urgent mascara problem 🤪 She has 4 products.

How does her mascara help me face Sunday morning coffee? Very basic website.

IMG_8044.jpeg

Dear Ms Curtis

We sincerely apologise for your experience during your visit our drive thru this week.
We can absolutely assure you that our employee did not, in fact know who you were, and were not judging you for your order - despite the fact you frequent this location multiple times a week.
We know you’re so skinny and small and only get a little snacky snack of fries.
Again, we apologise for any inconvenience caused.

Kind regards
McDonalds Customer Services

P.S. YES b*tch it WAS a Coke Zero!!

😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I agree with above Maccas employees are very young most are under 20 and would have absolutely no idea who she is - washed up YouTube person. She would certainly appear odd with all these regular visits especially if she’s wearing that hideous sunsmock creation that appears to have died a natural death.

Reactions: 3
Aaaaaand we're starting the week with some good old face comparisons.

• Haha
  • Angry
Dear Ms Curtis

We sincerely apologise for your experience during your visit our drive thru this week.
We can absolutely assure you that our employee did not, in fact know who you were, and were not judging you for your order - despite the fact you frequent this location multiple times a week.
We know you’re so skinny and small and only get a little snacky snack of fries.
Again, we apologise for any inconvenience caused.

Kind regards
McDonalds Customer Services

P.S. YES b*tch it WAS a Coke Zero!!

😂😂
Yummm now I feel like a snacky snack of fries

• Haha
And we are back to the usual programming. Who wakes up with a headache and takes a pic of themselves?? Who??
IMG_8057.jpeg
IMG_8058.jpeg

---
See a medical professional Loz.
IMG_8059.jpeg

• Wow
Reactions: 1
It’s truly bizarre!

I understand she is so used to talking into her phone and it’s basically like a diary now but this is very strange content to continue to share!

• Sad
Reactions: 7
Reece needs to “accidentally” take her phone with him when he gets up to go to work at 5am!! 😂
But in all seriousness, her family and him need to stage an intervention, she’s very clearly unwell

Nothing like starting a Monday morning with a face check.. it's early in the day/week for this.. give it a rest and get hobby.

I still stand by that I do not give a tit if people don’t have kids or not. But she literally has nothing else going on besides staring at her face all day and comparing to old photos. So many childless people have fulfilling, rich lives. Lauren is not one of them.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
And we are back to the usual programming. Who wakes up with a headache and takes a pic of themselves?? Who??View attachment 2946500View attachment 2946501
---
See a medical professional Loz. View attachment 2946502
Amy Zempilas did the other day. If you had a migraine you wouldn't feel like eye bleeping yourself.

Lauren needs to go and volunteer somewhere. Try twice a week. Just to get her out with other people.

All her conversations are one sided. Which is probably how she likes it. As most people would tell her to shut up.

Screen_Recording_20240513_114026_Instagram_exported_748~2.jpg

What’s the best this is the ONLY shade of lipstick she’s going to bring out for Loungeface?!
She doesn’t care about what her customer wants, only if she likes it!

Volunteering would be great for her! Maybe at an animal shelter or something. Not too many people but just enough. But would she think they were all staring at her or something or judging her? Almost certainly.

Volunteering would be great for her! Maybe at an animal shelter or something. Not too many people but just enough. But would she think they were all staring at her or something or judging her? Almost certainly.
Definitely! And no one is reeeeally here to see the animals, they’re all here to see me because I’m such a massive ✨⭐CeLeBriTy⭐✨ 🙄🙄🥴🥴

• Haha