Loz Curtis

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That long rant about not wanting kids. Someone needing her attention all the time, touching her. Being stuck with the kid all day.

It's also a bit old fashioned to say its up to Dad to work. When there's so many working Mums out there. Unfortunately not too many people can afford to stay home with the baby until they're 18!

And complaining that her dog is anxious and how hard she finds that. Maybe Lauren's anxiety rubs off on the dog. Plus it's the kind of dog that would yap at anything.

Reactions: 5
if only she looked at the national crisis of women being murdered in australia that is covering all news sources right now (one recently in perth too)
oh no, i forgot! she doesn't address "political" issues!! only looks at photos of her face 💕
she could be spending her time (even privately) on much more important/fulfilling things than picking apart her life, appearance, relationships etc
---
if only she looked at the national crisis of women being murdered in australia that is covering all news sources right now (one recently in perth too)
oh no, i forgot! she doesn't address "political" issues!! only looks at photos of her face 💕
she could be spending her time (even privately) on much more important/fulfilling things than picking apart her life, appearance, relationships etc
just to add to my post. it makes me really sad to see how she critiques her whole life. not only to herself but posts on her socials. sometimes i think hmm maybe i should look at pics of my face from 1 year ago too. not the best tbh

• Heart
I did laugh when she said “I like working” 😂 mate you’ve never experienced a 9-5 in your life, you would not be saying you like working if you had to do a solid 40 hour week with a commute etc (and having to interact with the PUBLIC (god forbid).

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Well they probably don't need her but the point I'm saying is if she wanted a partnership with them she should of reached out to them or her management and not given them so much time for free. But for someone who's so introverted she truely has the gift of the gab 😂😂🤦‍♀️
Oh I totally agree with you. It seems such an odd way to do business. Surely she could have had something in place then do all those videos instead of doing them for “free”

She’s on her child free rant again. I hate the way she talks about kids being such an inconvenience. We get it you don’t want kids but lots of us do and it’s been my absolute joy to parent my daughter. There are hard and difficult times but the good times and the fun times definitely outweigh them.

When Mia passes it just going to be the two of them in that big house plus her iPhone, ring light, mirror and sugar test strips 🤪
IMG_7530.png

Reactions: 3
I did laugh when she said “I like working” 😂 mate you’ve never experienced a 9-5 in your life, you would not be saying you like working if you had to do a solid 40 hour week with a commute etc (and having to interact with the PUBLIC (god forbid).
Spot on.

There's no way she can cope. I don't think she leaves the house for more than hour.

She can't even push a trolly around Coles, but only does click and collect. Which I know works for some people. But Lauren has so much free time.

I'm guessing here that all the majority of her friends are married with kids. They're living a different life. While Lauren no longer has anything in common with them besides going to the same school.

Reactions: 3
Such a great life living in a big house with her carpet layer jock ( who she is so grateful for as he also doesn’t want kids - winning at life). Lots of time for introspection, looking in mirrors and agonozing over every nook & cranny on her face . Living in the past, comparing today’s loz with younger Loz. Imagine living like that for the next 20 years. Margaret River is a pretty spot for a vacay but cliquey & boring AF. Lots of people don’t want kids Loz your not unique so just STFU.

Reactions: 9
Such a great life living in a big house with her carpet layer jock ( who she is so grateful for as he also doesn’t want kids - winning at life). Lots of time for introspection, looking in mirrors and agonozing over every nook & cranny on her face . Living in the past, comparing today’s loz with younger Loz. Imagine living like that for the next 20 years. Margaret River is a pretty spot for a vacay but cliquey & boring AF. Lots of people don’t want kids Loz your not unique so just STFU.
Plus living with her anxious dog 🐶

Reactions: 4
Oh I totally agree with you. It seems such an odd way to do business. Surely she could have had something in place then do all those videos instead of doing them for “free”

She’s on her child free rant again. I hate the way she talks about kids being such an inconvenience. We get it you don’t want kids but lots of us do and it’s been my absolute joy to parent my daughter. There are hard and difficult times but the good times and the fun times definitely outweigh them.

When Mia passes it just going to be the two of them in that big house plus her iPhone, ring light, mirror and sugar test strips 🤪View attachment 2906262
She's absolutely idiot, like she could of just said her peice about sunsilk then moved on she didn't need go on about for a year 🙄 i have no idea now she managed to get a sponsorship with pantene strange..

What's she going do when mia dies, dogs aren't forever, their only forever until it's their end of life, one day she'll wake up and realise she'll have no one..

Reactions: 2
Lauren mentioned she is on the waitlist to see if she is neurodivergent. I think a lot of this will click and make sense to Lauren once she see’s someone. Her whole life is a special interest, specifically the way she puts herself entirely under a microscope and then posts it online. I’m not a “hater” of Lauren but I think she needs to invest in regularly seeing a therapist. I feel this will be life changing for her!
I very much agree and have talked about this a few times on here.

A lot of women with the 'tism have a special interest in makeup, its why so many ppl go undiagnosed because our interests arent always trains and planes and dinosaurs. Sometimes they're makeup, vlogging and pigeons.

Reactions: 7
Spot on.

There's no way she can cope. I don't think she leaves the house for more than hour.

She can't even push a trolly around Coles, but only does click and collect. Which I know works for some people. But Lauren has so much free time.

I'm guessing here that all the majority of her friends are married with kids. They're living a different life. While Lauren no longer has anything in common with them besides going to the same school.
Absolutely. She is really really out of touch with reality.

I also was listening to her talk about the little rat’s anxiety and how they base their whole life around her anxiety… maybe because she is being pandered to and knows you guys will wrap her in cotton wool is why she is anxious!!! They probably don’t let her be a dog 😂

Reactions: 6
Omg enough! with the constant “bragging” about that look of hers from a million years ago, being the ✨⭐MoSt ReQuEsTeD⭐✨ bridal look for MUAs!! 😳😳🫠🫠

• Haha
the child free thing is so dull. nobody cares! don’t have children if you don’t want them, simple.

her schtick is either wow i don’t want kids or look at this video from when i was popular on youtube.
bored.

Reactions: 8
Absolutely. She is really really out of touch with reality.

I also was listening to her talk about the little rat’s anxiety and how they base their whole life around her anxiety… maybe because she is being pandered to and knows you guys will wrap her in cotton wool is why she is anxious!!! They probably don’t let her be a dog 😂
Definitely! It's so common for people who never leave the house (or take their dogs everywhere with them) to end up with anxious dogs. If they never learn to be alone, of course they struggle with it when the day comes, just look at all the people who got pets during covid when they were working from home and now have to deal with the same thing. When you wrap something in cotton wool of course it will struggle if you try to change that 🐶
---
the child free thing is so dull. nobody cares! don’t have children if you don’t want them, simple.

her schtick is either wow i don’t want kids or look at this video from when i was popular on youtube.
bored.
I don't think it should matter which side of the fence you sit on, but she's becoming as bad as the people who are constantly asking when she is havign kids the way she bags being a parent at any opportunity.

Reactions: 1
Do her parents/family watch her stories??
Can you imagine seeing your daughter post this insane and inane sh*t online?! 🤯

OMG she's still going on her rant about being kid free. Saying that some women have been sold this dream about having kids and it's not as good as what they think it is.

I probably haven't summarised that very well.

Lauren should just stay out of it. Just say kids aren't for her. Don't go on rants about what a burden it is on the Mother.

I don't know what Mia does that causes Lauren so much stress. At a guess I bet she pees and shits inside.

If I was Lauren I would stress more about getting water as there's no decent rainfall forecast for a long time.

I guess that's why she was in her pjs at 10am WST.

Reactions: 2
If only Loz’s mother hadn’t wanted children or daddy had retreated we would all be spared having to listen to her self absorbed/ignorant drivel about not wanting children. Which is ok and is a personal choice but she has no idea how unintelligent & pathetic she sounds as she’s giving her vomit inducing version of a Mel Robbins Ted Talk.

If only Loz’s mother hadn’t wanted children or daddy had retreated we would all be spared having to listen to her self absorbed/ignorant drivel about not wanting children. Which is ok and is a personal choice but she has no idea how unintelligent & pathetic she sounds as she’s giving her vomit inducing version of a Mel Robbins Ted Talk.
Makes you wonder how her friends feel watching her stories... they're mums now. I know I would feel uncomfortable if my friend was constantly ripping into all the ways motherhood is tit and kids suck.

Reactions: 6
I'm childless by choice and IF people ask if I'm having kids!? I just say!? No!? If they continue with questions I simply just tell them!? It's not that deep. Because it really isn't.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
I’m wondering how it would go down if Reece were to eventually change his mind on the no-kids stance. Loz does a whole lot of talking for him - is the man allowed to change his mind?

Reactions: 7
Makes you wonder how her friends feel watching her stories... they're mums now. I know I would feel uncomfortable if my friend was constantly ripping into all the ways motherhood is tit and kids suck.
I don't think they're really friends, just acquaintances. You don't hear about them visiting Lauren or staying over for a weekend.

I’m wondering how it would go down if Reece were to eventually change his mind on the no-kids stance. Loz does a whole lot of talking for him - is the man allowed to change his mind?
I can't help but not wonder if he feels trapped by Lauren? They have a house together and he is away from his family.

Is Reece to spend time at a friend's house to watch the footy? Or does Lauren get stressed when he's out the house. It seems all Reece is allowed to do is go to work.