Loz Curtis

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
WTF is wrong with her? Why is she soooo obsessed with her face? Who takes selfies of themselves then scrutinises them then posts to insta.
She's so cooked, nobody has perfect skin nobody and that's so normal..

The thing that get me it's she's trying blame the camera for making her look that way.. 😂🤦‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 9
She’s done the same thing with every new iPhone she gets and then when she got her point and shoot camera lol because she wasn’t happy at how detailed the iPhone pics are

Reactions: 6
There’s a real simple solution Lauren, just ya know STOP taking photos of yourself! 🫠🫠 throw out all your mirrors while you’re at it!

Reactions: 10
I’m quite sure she is actually shocked at how she looks in the natural light of day. Doll, you can’t be made up with your layers of ‘natural makeup’, spidery lashes and ring light in your curated Lightroom 24/7!

• Haha
It’s quite demented this fixation she has with her face and the self examination of every blotch, pore, crevice. She is some sort of neuro spicy that’s for sure. She must spend the whole day looking into a magnifying mirror.
Such a self obsessed snowflake.

Reactions: 9
It was funny about 10 years ago I was looking for a pic of myself and I realised I hadn’t taken a selfie for a year 😂 can you imagine that Loz?? 😭🤪

Reactions: 4
I can't believe i used to think she was humble and relatable 😄 bit worried about myself lol

Honestly if she didn't already have a following, she would be no one with this content

• Haha
I wonder what will happen if her management drops her?

She's no longer relevant and the majority of her followers have moved on.

Reactions: 3
I watched lauren on YouTube a million years ago. I'm a busy mum of 4 now and makeup and all that tit isn't important in my world anymore! I've definitely moved on from being self absorbed, wanting to be perfectly made up. Hell I'm lucky if I slap on some moisturiser in the mornings. My life is way more richer now that I'm older and have children Lozzy. You should try it, or tell us some more about how you never want kids rah rah rah. Is that because you are too self centred and couldn't spend hours looking at yourself anymore? That's the real reason.

Reactions: 7
Skin and explaining why she deleted Sunsilk highlight (give you a hint they didn’t pay her anything)

LOZ GET A NEW HOBBY.

How are the birds???
IMG_7506.jpeg
IMG_7507.jpeg

---
I watched lauren on YouTube a million years ago. I'm a busy mum of 4 now and makeup and all that tit isn't important in my world anymore! I've definitely moved on from being self absorbed, wanting to be perfectly made up. Hell I'm lucky if I slap on some moisturiser in the mornings. My life is way more richer now that I'm older and have children Lozzy. You should try it, or tell us some more about how you never want kids rah rah rah. Is that because you are too self centred and couldn't spend hours looking at yourself anymore? That's the real reason.
Oh god hope she doesn’t read that or else we will be treated to more stories about how she’s does NOT want kids. She just wants to stare at her face 24/7 OK!! 🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Skin and explaining why she deleted Sunsilk highlight (give you a hint they didn’t pay her anything)

LOZ GET A NEW HOBBY.

How are the birds???View attachment 2903915View attachment 2903916
---

Oh god hope she doesn’t read that or else we will be treated to more stories about how she’s does NOT want kids. She just wants to stare at her face 24/7 OK!! 🥴
Lol it's because you're older, more wrinkly and your soul has left your body Loz. Go see someone ffs.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
she's sooooo salty that she didn't get a sponsorship or even a shoutout from sunsilk. silly girl, promoting them for a year with no kick back when sponsorships are essentially her job? bad move

Reactions: 12
Doesn't say much for Lauren's management that they couldn't get her a deal with Sunsilk.

She has way too much time on her hands to eye duck herself.

Reactions: 4
Doesn't say much for Lauren's management that they couldn't get her a deal with Sunsilk.

She has way too much time on her hands to eye duck herself.
I had to dig to see if she was still with max connectors. no email in her bio or anything!
surprised she is still with them and hasn't been dropped

Reactions: 2
Her hobby is eye bleeping herself from all sorts of angles, in all lighting, different phones & cameras. When she gets bored with that out comes the magnifying glass & the examination of every pore, crevice & crater. She needs to get the eff over herself and enjoy her childless life with the carpetlayer.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
She's salty af over no sponsorship with sunsilk, the way she said they could at least said thank you she literally gave them free advertisement she non stopped talked about it for a year, they may have even seen there sales go up they probably didn't even need to reach out to her ask her to promote it.. because she already done it 😂 idiot.

She's salty af over no sponsorship with sunsilk, the way she said they could at least said thank you she literally gave them free advertisement she non stopped talked about it for a year, they may have even seen there sales go up they probably didn't even need to reach out to her ask her to promote it.. because she already done it 😂 idiot.
The thing is Sunsilk doesn’t need her promotion. The seem to be doing fine!! To be honest I think all the brands are owned by the same companies anyway it’s all very confusing.

Not everyone can afford the salon haircare FFS.

Reactions: 2
Lauren mentioned she is on the waitlist to see if she is neurodivergent. I think a lot of this will click and make sense to Lauren once she see’s someone. Her whole life is a special interest, specifically the way she puts herself entirely under a microscope and then posts it online. I’m not a “hater” of Lauren but I think she needs to invest in regularly seeing a therapist. I feel this will be life changing for her!

Reactions: 15
The thing is Sunsilk doesn’t need her promotion. The seem to be doing fine!! To be honest I think all the brands are owned by the same companies anyway it’s all very confusing.

Not everyone can afford the salon haircare FFS.
Well they probably don't need her but the point I'm saying is if she wanted a partnership with them she should of reached out to them or her management and not given them so much time for free. But for someone who's so introverted she truely has the gift of the gab 😂😂🤦‍♀️

Reactions: 5