Loz Curtis

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Don't say the word stop. Lauren finds that difficult when she sees it at the end of the sentence.
💀💀💀💀
I was just coming to ask if anyone had watched her insane new “punctuation” issues stories?! 😬🥴
“I love to use two !!”

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Has anyone tuned into the absolute yawn fest of Loz’ story today? Imagine living with this woman and having to endure it daily 😭😭

Reactions: 3
Has anyone tuned into the absolute yawn fest of Loz’ story today? Imagine living with this woman and having to endure it daily 😭😭
I’m not sure why I put myself through watching her stories they are such a snoozefest.

I’m not sure why I put myself through watching her stories they are such a snoozefest.
I was thinking the same but I'm so intrigued by what is going to set her off.

I can't believe I sat through that many stories about a fullstop. Lucky she doesn't work in corporate.

Reactions: 2
It's interesting that her management has no duty of care. Lauren has been spiralling for years. No help or support is provided.

Instead she spends everyday at home poking and proving at her face, every inch of her hair, full stops, rants about not wanting kids and so on.

If Reece ever leaves her she'll have a break down.

Please go and watch her latest grid post.

My takeaways:
- she wants to be rich but doesn't want to work hard
- she wants to be able to have free time to play whatever game she has and walk the dog
- doesn't want to be constantly checking emails etc

I'm just shocked. As someone that works a stupid amount of hours and constantly checking emails... fark what a reality hit she will be in for when this cash dries up.

So out of touch.
I always say i wanna live this life - still get my wages and not actually work. but like ITS NOT GOING TO HAPPEN!
She is delulu

It's interesting that her management has no duty of care. Lauren has been spiralling for years. No help or support is provided.

Instead she spends everyday at home poking and proving at her face, every inch of her hair, full stops, rants about not wanting kids and so on.

If Reece ever leaves her she'll have a break down.
They must be very hands off. What are they managing at this stage? 🤪

That reel of the Mecca lipstick. Girl, time to change foundations.
Absolutely shocking! Lauren is SO far stuck in the past it’s insane. Caking on foundation like she does was literally early 2000s.
2024 is about skin tints and natural skin looks. She’s absolutely lost the plot

Reactions: 4
Lauren goes to Maccas a couple of times a week to buy fries and a Coke Zero. The Maccas worker recognised or well remembers her. That has set Lauren off. It just happens if you go to the same place on a regular basis they'll remember you.

Absolutely shocking! Lauren is SO far stuck in the past it’s insane. Caking on foundation like she does was literally early 2000s.
2024 is about skin tints and natural skin looks. She’s absolutely lost the plot
She really needs to strip back and soften the makeup.

Reactions: 6
Lauren goes to Maccas a couple of times a week to buy fries and a Coke Zero. The Maccas worker recognised or well remembers her. That has set Lauren off. It just happens if you go to the same place on a regular basis they'll remember you.
Omg she needs to get a grip! This is SO normal! Some people appreciate it.
She’ll find anything to complain about!
If she went there multiple times a week and they DIDN’T remember her/her order/recognise her (because you know she’s a ✨⭐CeLebRiTy⭐✨) she’d be ranting about that!! 😳😳
Branch out darl, go to another location! 🙄🙄

• Haha
Lauren would only go through the drive through. There's no way she would actually walk into Maccas.

They probably also recognise her flash car. The Maccas worker doesn't realise she is serving a world renowned social media star.

Screen_Recording_20240504_151802_Instagram_exported_58072~2.jpg

Yes I was confused watching this as I assumed she was definitely using drive through, I mean surely she is? That is just the lamest story and not at all worth sharing and absolutely not the big deal or embarrassing or awkward or anything that she seems to think it is.

Now she's going to buy every brand of frozen fries to see which one tastes like Maccas so she never has to go there again.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Yes I was confused watching this as I assumed she was definitely using drive through, I mean surely she is? That is just the lamest story and not at all worth sharing and absolutely not the big deal or embarrassing or awkward or anything that she seems to think it is.
I didn't understand this either. I get recognised all the time by staff - the local butcher, bakery, fruit shop etc. When you shop at the same places at the same time on the same days this happens ( I shop every Sunday morning) it's nothing to be embarrassed about. She really has nothing going on in her life except to scrutinise the smallest things. What a loser.

Reactions: 7
I didn't understand this either. I get recognised all the time by staff - the local butcher, bakery, fruit shop etc. When you shop at the same places at the same time on the same days this happens ( I shop every Sunday morning) it's nothing to be embarrassed about. She really has nothing going on in her life except to scrutinise the smallest things. What a loser.
This. It’s called being apart of your community. I suppose it comes from the association to maccas being unhealthy and the embarrassment that comes from feeling like you could eat better because society tells us maccas/kfc etc is shameful. Either way not story worthy but I will say I like her lip gloss lol

This. It’s called being apart of your community. I suppose it comes from the association to maccas being unhealthy and the embarrassment that comes from feeling like you could eat better because society tells us maccas/kfc etc is shameful. Either way not story worthy but I will say I like her lip gloss lol
I picked up on that too. As Lauren kept saying she just get fries and a Coke Zero. Seeming to make a point shes just eating that.

Screen_Recording_20240504_151802_Instagram_exported_19958~2.jpg

Screen_Recording_20240504_151802_Instagram_exported_22042~2.jpg

Screen_Recording_20240504_151802_Instagram_exported_49072~2.jpg

My coffee gets made before I even pay because I go to the same place every day. It’s barely offensive. But that’s probably because I’m integrated in society and not a hermit 😂