Loz Curtis

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Please Lauren no more shampoo talk. I can’t stand it!!!! I don’t give a tit about silicones. As long as it’s under $20 makes my hair feel nice and smells good I buy it!!!!!!

Reactions: 8
Please Lauren no more shampoo talk. I can’t stand it!!!! I don’t give a tit about silicones. As long as it’s under $20 makes my hair feel nice and smells good I buy it!!!!!!
I just buy whatever on special i go through shampoo like its going out of fashion with my long thick hair, i don't really care what it does and long as cleans my head which all shampoo and conditioner do.. 😂 i don't get what's so significant about pantene.

Reactions: 5
Do we think moneys getting tight?
…she’s been adamant for years she doesn’t need/want to do spon/partnerships/ads? 🤔
Guess that “Pantene money” is goooood!

Reactions: 3
Been lurking on this thread for a while but god this got to me, she moans about everythinggggg. Not to sound braggy but I have a fairly sizeable solitaire engagement ring and barely knock it/snag it on anything. Also saying I don’t like wearing the ring etc just shut up Lauren all you do is moan moan moan. And stop bringing up that you don’t want kids WE KNOWWWWW. I have never heard someone talk about not wanting kids so much in my life.
Just so everyone is aware, Lauren is NOT LIKE OTHER GIRLS 🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 7
What's the sunsilk one she raved on about? The pink one?
It was. Looks like she's deleted that from her highlights.

She doesn't have to wear an engagement or a wedding. No one cares. It's not like the person handing Lauren her Coke Zero is going notice.

• Haha
It was. Looks like she's deleted that from her highlights.

She doesn't have to wear an engagement or a wedding. No one cares. It's not like the person handing Lauren her Coke Zero is going notice.
The only thing that person should be caring about is that there’s no regular Coke residue in the Coke Zero machine! Once she tests it she’s getting you fired!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Do we think moneys getting tight?
…she’s been adamant for years she doesn’t need/want to do spon/partnerships/ads? 🤔
Guess that “Pantene money” is goooood!
I think she did so many bloody stories and argued until she was blue in the face on IG and Tiktok about Sunsilk that she just expected them to ask her to do a paid advertisement and make her the face of their brand lol she would say things like I’m making them sell out 😭 So she probably just jumped at the chance to be paid for promoting shampoo with silicones!

She is so stuck in the past. Everything she talks about. She rea needs a full time job.

So many first world problems this woman has, examining her face with a microscope and panicking over every imagined imperfection, lamenting over her lost youth even though she’s only 30, claims to be an introvert yet shares the most insignificant minutiae of her boring existence. Seems to be extremely defensive about not wanting children which is a good thing because she is self absorbed/obsessed to the degree the poor child would get neglected while she languishes in her selfish introspective bubble.
She gives off major (my tit doesn’t stink vibes & I’m slightly superior to everyone else). I always remember a few years ago while renting she turned on her camera to have a good cry and pity party over absolutely nothing.

Reactions: 11
The multi story saga of her working through the minutiae of her first kiss! 😳😳 k*ll me!
I wonder what he is doing now and if he is married.

Lauren is another example of not having an outside job has affected her mental health.

So many first world problems this woman has, examining her face with a microscope and panicking over every imagined imperfection, lamenting over her lost youth even though she’s only 30, claims to be an introvert yet shares the most insignificant minutiae of her boring existence. Seems to be extremely defensive about not wanting children which is a good thing because she is self absorbed/obsessed to the degree the poor child would get neglected while she languishes in her selfish introspective bubble.
She gives off major (my tit doesn’t stink vibes & I’m slightly superior to everyone else). I always remember a few years ago while renting she turned on her camera to have a good cry and pity party over absolutely nothing.
Can you IMAGINE the body image issues she’d pass onto a child if she ever had one! 😳

Reactions: 7
Lives in a nice area, but in the middle of nowhere, doesn’t want anything to do with her neighbours ( god forbid they ever need their help) seems to resent the fact that someone would have an Airbnb or dare to make any noise.
Drive thru McDonalds in her hideous sun smock seem to be a highlight. Also making sure the bees are hydrated and birdwatching.
Just in case you hadn’t heard SHE DOESNT WANT KIDS and she’s fed up with having to justify herself. LOZ NO ONE EFFING CARES.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
When you take a regular photo it doesn't come out with a filter, shock horror.. 😂😂 most people have their filters turned on and then also edit post photo.. but a genuine raw photo with no filters no editing your going to see everyone imperfections.. how is she only discovering this now as someone who takes photos for as living...how does she not understand a camera, damn she's so triggered
go cake your face on and put 100 filters on,and feel better. 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️ someone take the phone away.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
When you take a regular photo it doesn't come out with a filter, shock horror.. 😂😂 most people have their filters turned on and then also edit post photo.. but a genuine raw photo with no filters no editing your going to see everyone imperfections.. how is she only discovering this now as someone who takes photos for as living...how does she not understand a camera, damn she's so triggered
go cake your face on and put 100 filters on,and feel better. 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️ someone take the phone away.
WTF is wrong with her? Why is she soooo obsessed with her face? Who takes selfies of themselves then scrutinises them then posts to insta.

• Haha