Loz Curtis

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Soz don’t come for me! No shade to any of us girlies!…..but she WOULD be an applicator user! 🤐

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I remember her talking about tampon applicators years ago lol glad to see she’s still at it

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Lol and now she’s getting all fired up and sPiCy at the backlash she’s receiving! 😂

Jesus She's so unhinged today, she really needs friends, hobby, job anything else but social media..
being in that house is no good for her.

Reactions: 7
Soz don’t come for me! No shade to any of us girlies!…..but she WOULD be an applicator user! 🤐
OMG my thoughts exactly!

Tampon talk then the unhinged rants. Loz get the hot water bottle and some chocolate and have a lie down.

Reactions: 3
bleeping hell this chick is unwell. She made the Bondi stabbing all about her, beyond self absorbed
The fact she keeps saying “people need to get off the internet” …….babe. Look in the mirror. Take your own advice!
Put that sUn SmOcK on and go outside and touch your “robocut” grass! 🥴🫠

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Didn’t she use to live in/near Bondi before she moved to WA?
I think so.... I kind of expected her to comment for that reason

I can only assume the person/s that said she should comment would have been referring to something along the lines of 'stay safe' 'thinking of everyone in Sydney right now' etc... it's not like they would be asking her to chime in on the Gaza war.

This woman has enough money to travel wherever, and she keeps going to Bali?! Has she been to anywhere in Europe, South America, Africa?? She goes to the same place and stays at the same hotel and she never leaves it. Notice how there is no photos on this trip outside of their hotel? They literally go to the hotel and no where else. God forbid they see a little bit of culture. She’s so boring.

Reactions: 4
This woman has enough money to travel wherever, and she keeps going to Bali?! Has she been to anywhere in Europe, South America, Africa?? She goes to the same place and stays at the same hotel and she never leaves it. Notice how there is no photos on this trip outside of their hotel? They literally go to the hotel and no where else. God forbid they see a little bit of culture. She’s so boring.
She’s like 22 hours away from the US for example so that makes it kinda hard to just jiff off.

Been lurking on this thread for a while but god this got to me, she moans about everythinggggg. Not to sound braggy but I have a fairly sizeable solitaire engagement ring and barely knock it/snag it on anything. Also saying I don’t like wearing the ring etc just shut up Lauren all you do is moan moan moan. And stop bringing up that you don’t want kids WE KNOWWWWW. I have never heard someone talk about not wanting kids so much in my life.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Been lurking on this thread for a while but god this got to me, she moans about everythinggggg. Not to sound braggy but I have a fairly sizeable solitaire engagement ring and barely knock it/snag it on anything. Also saying I don’t like wearing the ring etc just shut up Lauren all you do is moan moan moan. And stop bringing up that you don’t want kids WE KNOWWWWW. I have never heard someone talk about not wanting kids so much in my life.
I hope Reece wakes up one day and changes his mind about wanting kids! Bub bye Lauren! 👋👋

Reactions: 10
This from Loz reminds me of Iriyna of great home beginnings or whatever her insta handle is and her half a dozen Lovisa engagement rings…

Her Pantene ad feels so insincere when she heavily documented her love of sunsilk. A million percent she has expecting/hoping for a collaboration with them and settled for Pantene.

Reactions: 7