Lovestyle40

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I thought the idea of one of those headbands was to keep your hair away from your face whilst doing makeup? I've clearly had the wrong idea all along :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: 3
And it’s the same bunch of saddos liking each others posts and making inane comments …bumming each other up! It’s just pathetic 😜
She looks like a spoilt/over indulged Pat Butcher look alike …

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Free eye test and designer (of course) glasses from Boots. Won’t be shopping there again any time soon. Why these companies think it influences people to buy from them I don’t know, if anything it influences me to do the opposite. Giving free gifts and services to people who can clearly afford them 😡

• Angry
Reactions: 5
Free eye test and designer (of course) glasses from Boots. Won’t be shopping there again any time soon. Why these companies think it influences people to buy from them I don’t know, if anything it influences me to do the opposite. Giving free gifts and services to people who can clearly afford them 😡
It actually offends me that spoiled so-called influencers get all these freebies. But worst still is that she’s happy to accept all this stuff when she’s obviously got plenty of money - the sense of entitlement is unbelievable. 😡😡

Reactions: 2
The amount of free stuff she gets is madness! Necklace £155 who is just gonna drop that on a necklace …seen similar in accessorize for fraction oif the price.
Has she ever had a job and done a day’s work?

• Heart
Showing the toilet roll holder. Next will be the “for those of you that are asking, here’s the link”

Reactions: 1
Oh look at me with my £140 bottle of champagne. What a smug show off she is and she’s definitely filtering her reels now. Her decollete area in particular looks suspiciously smooth when we know in real life it looks like crepe paper with all the sun worshipping she does😂
Also, Cotton Traders, my 80 year old mum wears their stuff!!

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Oh look at me with my £140 bottle of champagne. What a smug show off she is and she’s definitely filtering her reels now. Her decollete area in particular looks suspiciously smooth when we know in real life it looks like crepe paper with all the sun worshipping she does😂
Also, Cotton Traders, my 80 year old mum wears their stuff!!
She’s such a smug twit

Reactions: 1
It's half term so she's having a few chilled out days at home!! As opposed to what? It's obviously exhausting all this shopping and eating/drinking. Poor lass needs a break :ROFLMAO:

"As you grow older, you stop chasing the big things and instead start to value the little things"
What a load of rubbish from the walking advert who's very happy to accept all the freebies!! Now you've read that can you click on all my links so I can make some money :mad:

• Angry
Reactions: 4
"As you grow older, you stop chasing the big things and instead start to value the little things"
What a load of rubbish from the walking advert who's very happy to accept all the freebies!! Now you've read that can you click on all my links so I can make some money :mad:
I saw that too - she’s a disgrace. Money grabbing, spoilt and vacuous. 😡

The husband’s outfit 🤣 I am still shocked why she has a quarter of a million followers with such frumpy style, she wears old woman sandals!