Lovestyle40

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think a lot of women perhaps like to see someone larger, maybe more realistic and they can relate to. I am not far off her size now, due to the menopause, and I quite like some of the things she wears. Don't hate me. ;0)

I think a lot of women perhaps like to see someone larger, maybe more realistic and they can relate to. I am not far off her size now, due to the menopause, and I quite like some of the things she wears. Don't hate me. ;0)
Her size isn't the issue it's the fact that she has to show herself getting dressed. just put on the clothes and then do the reels

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
I get that - but I hope you don’t copy the bad fitting jeans with the ankle boots that are the wrong shape & style for the jeans she wears.

Reactions: 2
I get that - but I hope you don’t copy the bad fitting jeans with the ankle boots that are the wrong shape & style for the jeans she wears.
Yes but they're free and she also gets commission every time someone clicks on her links so she doesn't care. The amount of freebies she gets is unbelievable :mad:

Reactions: 3
Her size isn't the issue it's the fact that she has to show herself getting dressed. just put on the clothes and then do the reels
It's tucking herself in isn't it? In front of the window too. It seems such an awkward place to have to carry everything too.

She fannys about getting dressed every day for strangers on the internet posing and preening - absolutely loves herself.

It’s disgusting how much freebies she gets…she doesn’t even need them. Saw she got the L’occitane advent calendar . For most that would be a real luxury and unaffordable yet grifters like her are given stuff they won’t appreciate as they are gifted so much !

I was in Boots in the Metro Centre today and I'm sure I saw her Mam working there 🤣
It actually probably wasn't but it looked just like her. My H was like do you know that woman 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 1
I was in Boots in the Metro Centre today and I'm sure I saw her Mam working there 🤣
It actually probably wasn't but it looked just like her. My H was like do you know that woman 😆
I thought her mam looks familiar. Don't think that's where I recognise her from though. Maybe she just has one of those faces.

Dressing in front of her living room window is so cringey 😬 her outfits are awfull

She's only a few years younger than me and I wouldn't be seen dead in most of the clothes that she wears. All the bling and glitter make her look in her 70s. But then I suppose you're willing to wear anything if you're getting them for free and also getting money from clicks!!

Reactions: 5