Lovestyle40

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Chavvy fashion taste in freebies and a expensive Friday fizz habit. How many bad trainers and black boots does a person need! Loved herself enough to post herself in a gold foil swimsuit, which was pure cringe! She seems nice enough but I am shocked anybody takes fashion advice from this mid 40s lady who has no sense of style?? I am intrigued to see others thoughts.

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
Oh I’m so glad of this thread! That gold swimsuit? 😂 Infact any swimsuit and always happy to pose in her freebie lingerie too! Cover up plurleese!! She just a very bored housewife, another one that doesn’t work, does nothing but shop, make coffee in her Nespresso machine, and pose in a million naff freebie outfits in her bedroom mirror.
I always wonder if the husbands know they do this, mine would do his nut if I was posing in lingerie for the world to see!

Reactions: 2
I know the nivea AD was cringe too - applying their tan in a swimsuit... which she could of done in a dressing gown slightly more modestly! She has teenage children ... mine would be mortified!!!

& Rutlandgirlfashionstyle is always getting her false boobies out in the lingerie free sets! Embarrassing!!!!

Reactions: 1
I agree - absolutely pointless. Bored housewife type. Dull photos, nothing inspiring or fashionable about her.

Reactions: 4
OMG ... every angle imaginable in that swimsuit. If we need to see all that! She’s got some confidence I’ll give her that!

Bloody Hell 😳. What is wrong with these people? There’s no need, really no need! She loves herself so much, always got her leg sticking through a slit in a (free) dress, quite happy to photograph herself in lingerie (all free of course). People have no dignity anymore.

She is part of a comment pod with a load of other bored housewife/mummy bloggers and apparently they recommend each other to brands too. Fake as f*ck and very tragic.

Am surprised she has worked with the brands she has, she is as dull as dishwater and they'd all sell their kids or granny's soul for a few freebies or a few quid. Its all very cringe and strange. agree she is very chavy.

Comment pod 👀 yes I see the same ones commenting on each other’s posts - is that what they are called comment pods? She loves herself, loves an excuse to get her kit off and show us in her towel, swimsuit and has such a chavvy style. I am surprised women swipe up to buy the stuff she wears or receives for free! I really am .... Crazy!!!!

Comment pod 👀 yes I see the same ones commenting on each other’s posts - is that what they are called comment pods? She loves herself, loves an excuse to get her kit off and show us in her towel, swimsuit and has such a chavvy style. I am surprised women swipe up to buy the stuff she wears or receives for free! I really am .... Crazy!!!!
Yes they all post on each other's instagram posts, you will see its always the same people and they all post stuff like 'gorgeous' 'you look fab' love the dress' 😂 its hilarious to watch but they are all very very sad. Its fake engagement too really. So many of them will get their kit off in an instant esp her. It costs nothing really for brands to send out freebies. None of these lot will get the really big campaigns cos most (decent) brands will see right through what they are all doing, but they know they are all desperate enough that they will do for a few freebies. so crazy haha

Reactions: 3
She thinks she is a glamour model again posing with her pink swimsuit on 🙄 why??

I'm surprised there is only a few comments on this! Does anyone know what the husband does?

I thought it could be in aviation as they have lived abroad before in Switzerland/France I think … Airbus maybe or Easyjet has a big Swiss hub. But, I may be totally off the mark???

Last edited:
I used to like looking at her stories but now she's one big AD. All she appears to do is shop and eat out.

Dancing around cooking with her big scarf flapping all over the place. Thought it was a bit odd but then lo and behold she followed it up with "for all of those asking my scarf is linked below"