Lovestyle40

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh let's all rush off to buy the white shirt dress, it's only £130!! This woman is an example of everything that's wrong with these so called influencers. She definitely has a drink problem and who wants to be shopping (begging) every day? Try doing some housework, gardening or actually walking that dog.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 4
Oh let's all rush off to buy the white shirt dress, it's only £130!! This woman is an example of everything that's wrong with these so called influencers. She definitely has a drink problem and who wants to be shopping (begging) every day? Try doing some housework, gardening or actually walking that dog.
Couldn’t agree more - she does nothing, day in/ day out, except shop, grift for freebies and booze. What a dull existence she has.

Reactions: 3
Yet another #ad today - for make up - she starts off by saying her eyes look ‘like pissholes in the snow’ classy 😂😂

Reactions: 1
There was a peacock wandering along the road at the weekend, and there was a post about it on a local group in Facebook, I wonder if hers had got out

She’s lives a vacuous life ! Wonder if she has ever had an actual job !
---
Let’s hope the insta bubble bursts it’s shameful the greed!! Anyone seen
scotsstyleditor? In a mega £££ hotel in Marbella then promoting a dress from Sainsbury’s! She’s irritating as hell 🤣

I see the walking AD is on holiday again. Daily posts with links to her freebies 😡

I see the walking AD is on holiday again. Daily posts with links to her freebies 😡
Yes on holiday but still linking all her free clothes etc, which she can obviously afford to pay for out of her own pocket. Shameless. 😡

Curious how old is she? I thought she is mid-fifties maybe, did she not change her IG name if she's been around for a while?

I think she is early 40s … believe it or not! Dresses & looks like a lady in late 50s

• Wow
Reactions: 2
She’s just be on a free jolly at a posh hotel in Harrogate #ad #prvisit 🤢It’s obvious she could afford to pay for herself so why on earth couldn’t she have given it away as a prize to one of her followers who actually work for a living and who can’t afford a break? These so-called influencers are so spoilt, selfish and entitled 😡😡

Reactions: 3
Saw that ! She’s the last person that needs another freebie! It’s actually quite sickening …the amount of free stuff the gang of influencers get and then they all post on each other’s pages! False as! Hotels should be offering it to ordinary people who work not lazy layabouts who post 💩 all day long …

Saw that ! She’s the last person that needs another freebie! It’s actually quite sickening …the amount of free stuff the gang of influencers get and then they all post on each other’s pages! False as! Hotels should be offering it to ordinary people who work not lazy layabouts who post 💩 all day long …
The problems is the hotels want advertising, they think because they’ve got 100,000 (fake) followers lots of people will see it. They’re never going to offer a free weekend to someone with 100 followers. Annoying as it is especially as they’ll be lucky if they get one booking from it!

I swear she’s after some x rated gig what with all the getting dressed reels, flashing her thighs and then bending down and flashing her cleavage. Put it away, it’s embarrassing.

I wouldn’t put it past her - she absolutely loves herself and is smug beyond belief. She’s ridiculous - I’m surprised her kids don’t tell her to cover herself up.