Love luxury Knightsbridge

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Adam said in one of his podcasts with Emily that the billionaire thing started as a joke but then it gained tracfioned and they used it to grow their socials

Reactions: 2
Adam said in one of his podcasts with Emily that the billionaire thing started as a joke but then it gained tracfioned and they used it to grow their socials
Regardless it's dishonest and not funny so they should stop

Reactions: 6
They’re only pretending it’s a joke etc now that they got caught out
I doubt they're even anywhere close to making 1 million tbh 🤦🏻‍♀️

If you look at the billionaires of the world - Jeff Bezos, Elon Musk, Bill Gates - they've all made money through technology innovation and doing/ inventing things that have never been done before.

A single glorified second hand physical premises shop, where you have to split any profits with the original bag owners to some degree is never going to make huge profits never mind millions or billions 😂😂😂🥴🤦🏻‍♀️ they're thick as duck. They should be quiet now as they're just making themselves look 10 times worse.

Reactions: 10
I just found this thread. I really liked listening to Emily and find her aspirational however she’s just started promoting Comfort Zone Clinic in Turkey. My alarms went off so I started digging! Anyone who’s in to aesthetics , skincare , plastics etc like she claims she is knows ComfortZone is one of the WORST rated clinics in Turkey! They’re a chop shop. A lady died last week ffs, there’s cases of GRAPE happening under anaesthetic and they’re known for botching people and horrible customer service! Yet she’s going there for a facelift and veneers and started shilling them on her lives. I’ve absolutely no problem whatsoever with “fake it till you make it” it doesn’t bother me at all BUT when you know that your regular watcher is a povvo who’s gonna end up with one t*t facing to the ceiling and the other to the floor at BEST and you still promote them it’s pretty low.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
I just found this thread. I really liked listening to Emily and find her aspirational however she’s just started promoting Comfort Zone Clinic in Turkey. My alarms went off so I started digging! Anyone who’s in to aesthetics , skincare , plastics etc like she claims she is knows ComfortZone is one of the WORST rated clinics in Turkey! They’re a chop shop. A lady died last week ffs, there’s cases of GRAPE happening under anaesthetic and they’re known for botching people and horrible customer service! Yet she’s going there for a facelift and veneers and started shilling them on her lives. I’ve absolutely no problem whatsoever with “fake it till you make it” it doesn’t bother me at all BUT when you know that your regular watcher is a povvo who’s gonna end up with one t*t facing to the ceiling and the other to the floor at BEST and you still promote them it’s pretty low.
99% of these Turkey clinics are chop shops 😬 she needs to leave her face alone. She looks ridiculous. And she talks like her jaw is wired shut

Reactions: 1
Do they live in Central London do we know? I bet they live out in the sticks somewhere, nothing wrong with that I do, but you get more for your money, which they don't have much of.

Her talking about opting for a hysterectomy to solve migraines is plain ridiculous and no surgeon worth his salt would perform such a big operation for that reason. Unless of course she goes to Turkey for it.

Do they live in Central London do we know? I bet they live out in the sticks somewhere, nothing wrong with that I do, but you get more for your money, which they don't have much of.

Her talking about opting for a hysterectomy to solve migraines is plain ridiculous and no surgeon worth his salt would perform such a big operation for that reason. Unless of course she goes to Turkey for it.
No they live in Richmond

A billionaires wife would never go there, it would be Harley Street all the way.

Reactions: 3
Adam has had his teeth done! Probably in Turkey- they look terrible and he looks like he finds them difficult to speak with.

• Haha
Reactions: 7