Love Lauren (Lauren Arthurs)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The eyebrows were at their peak atrocious level today. My God, they are honestly HUGE bushes.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
…and she’s going again for another brow lamination . They are taking over her bloody face . Beauty sure is in the eye of the beholder !!!

Reactions: 3
How has no one close puller her aside and said they are taking over your face.

Reactions: 2
The state of her today. Posing and pouting. I just can't 😁😁😁
Does when Not realise what sort of an edgit she looks. She must be freezing

Reactions: 6
She has to be the biggest idiot on Instagram. Actually I’d say it’s a tie between herself and Bonnie Ryan. Both self obsessed and vacuous airheads

Reactions: 9
Jodie mentioned they were in Paris for work, I'm genuinely confused, what 'work' are they there for exactly? So far all I've seen is them using their phones to video eachother in contrived environments and scenarios, they could have done that at home. Have they actually met up with anyone/brands? It's very weird behaviour from grown women.

Reactions: 10
Jodie mentioned they were in Paris for work, I'm genuinely confused, what 'work' are they there for exactly? So far all I've seen is them using their phones to video eachother in contrived environments and scenarios, they could have done that at home. Have they actually met up with anyone/brands? It's very weird behaviour from grown women.
So weird, does their agency send them there so they can film the likes of Jodie’s ad for the nightwear? I don’t get it

Reactions: 5
So weird, does their agency send them there so they can film the likes of Jodie’s ad for the nightwear? I don’t get it
I’d say they’re sending themselves there for the sake of “content” and trying to make themselves seem like a big deal. Not to mention if they call it work, they’ll use it as a tax deductible expense 🙄

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.