Love Lauren (Lauren Arthurs)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s still posting bits from the wedding about the dress she wore the night before 🤣🤣🤣 Jesus would she ever just give it a rest and go get a hobby. Just wait for the one year anniversary bombardment next year

Reactions: 7
Screenshot_20211228_222141_com.instagram.android.jpg

I'm only going to pick one to tear apart but really an aesthetic insta focus... How many notions what they worry about is not very. Much to be fair 🙄🙄🙄

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 23
View attachment 947903

I'm only going to pick one to tear apart but really an aesthetic insta focus... How many notions what they worry about is not very. Much to be fair 🙄🙄🙄
Says it all really! This girl lives in her own world.
She forgot the word ‘horse’ between ‘perfect’ and ‘teeth’.
And I’m surprised ‘eyebrows that could take over the world’ didn’t make the list too!

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Dear god her goals are the saddest thing I’ve ever read. She really hasn’t a clue about life.

That’s like one of those things that should go viral for all of the wrong reasons

• Heart
Reactions: 16
The fact she posted it, shows how much she craves attention, she wants her DMs to blow up with everyone saying how amazing she is and perfect her teeth are

Reactions: 13
The fact she posted it, shows how much she craves attention, she wants her DMs to blow up with everyone saying how amazing she is and perfect her teeth are
And that she has no grip of reality. I mean imagine in the middle of all of this covid sh!t over the past two years her main priority is her flipping teeth and trying yo get a magazine cover. I’m sickened but not surprised by that blatant lack of awareness!
And wasn’t she given a car this year? No wonder she can ‘focus on savings’ when she gets so much crap for free. 🙄🤮

Reactions: 17
If we ever get there, new thread suggestion:

5k slay, eyebrows cray cray, wedding pics for days

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.