Love Lauren (Lauren Arthurs)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Dear lord the eyebrows, she’s such a pretty girl, they completely overwhelm her face. How can the person doing them think this is ok

Reactions: 2
My god this one would eat herself if she could never seen someone so vain #whatamelt, #boring #crazyeyebrows!

Reactions: 6
She has to be trolling us with that latest 'outfit'. The gloves alone are utterly horrid! Never mind the rest of the ensemble.

She is just good enough as an influencer to be believable but just awful enough to make it feel satirical!

Reactions: 10
The latest reel she has up 🙈 the dress, the gloves, the looking around.. Christ

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Her reels are so embarrassing. I think she's trying to be arty and chic but they're farty and tit

• Haha
Reactions: 12
You don’t know anyones health history, she’d only get it if due and at least she might encourage some younger followers to get it .
Sure loads of GPs are offering it to their patients. Plus if she got Janssen first time, then she has no coverage at all so it's good for everyone she's around if she's boosted.
Although it's frustrating as the rollout of the booster seems to be a bit of a mess with all the walk in clinics & then depending on your GP, you can "queue jump" to an extent

Reactions: 3
She has the clompiest strangest walk one ever did see 🙊 in every video and reel… its like shes bent or something….
the posing and the looking away and all around the world with the pout cringes me the fucccck out every time i see her at it…

Reactions: 4
If you saw her sitting next to you in a restaurant you’d laugh. Imagine her passing your table on way to the toilet 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 8
She has the clompiest strangest walk one ever did see 🙊 in every video and reel… its like shes bent or something….
the posing and the looking away and all around the world with the pout cringes me the fucccck out every time i see her at it…

it’s so embarrassing, is there no one to tell her!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
She’s not sense of life this one lol 😆 her life seems sooooo amazing yeah rite

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.