Love Lauren (Lauren Arthurs)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’d say they’re all part of the same agency. Even the pics posted by Louise and Jodie look like professional pics I’d say organized by the agency.

Surely Lauren didn’t post those pics herself and her management company did? If not, how sad to be still living for the ‘gram on your wedding day

Reactions: 4
Why is no one talking about the sleeves?? The dress looked gorgeous in the pic she posted coming out of the chapel but now it has sleeves and I hate them.

Reactions: 14
That’s so sad to be taking photoshop/ videos for the gran on your own wedding day . Seriously !!! I didn’t even have a handbag never mind a phone . Enjoy the day girl ffs and give that boy you love your full on attention for 1 bloody day . No content is worth sacrificing your day for. Jesus !!

Reactions: 13
Oh god no no no, the evening dress is also rank! Sorry don’t know why I’m even surprised that I have not liked either of her dresses today considering her style is generally always questionable!
B72B3307-6BBD-46BB-A27A-C4E072F446DF.png

Reactions: 6
I don’t think she looked like a bride, I know that sounds harsh but her hair and makeup were no different to normal and the dresses just look like ones she would wear anyway to an event (in a colour other than white). Underwhelmed 😕

Reactions: 17
Omg shes reposting other peoples pics/stories at 1am on her wedding night..wild night it must be!!!That is just tragic🙈

Reactions: 21
LOL! Came here to say that exact thing. Imagine being that self absorbed on your wedding. Its sad tbh.

QUOTE="MrsGyllenhall, post: 7155817, member: 107663"]
Omg shes reposting other peoples pics/stories at 1am on her wedding night..wild night it must be!!!That is just tragic🙈
[/QUOTE]

Reactions: 2
That wedding is the epitome of every Irish wedding that gets out of hand. I’ve seen my friends spend 2 years of the their life stressing and planning, strict diet for the “perfect” wedding day and perfect wedding bod to impress other people and actually forget that they are getting married for love and not an event to impress people. The people end up forgetting about it anyway because they’ve another wedding the following week 🤣

Planning every single detail like wedding favours, the most out there entertainment, the most impressive venue etc. I don’t know about you guys but once you’ve been to over 3 weddings they all seem like the same tit. I couldn’t remember a personalised wedding favour, chocolate fountain or the exact meal I had at anyone’s wedding. I just don’t get the pressure people put on themselves to impress their guests and to stroke their ego. It seems like one big narcissistic event that keeps up with the Jones and forgets about the main reason for marriage.

Well there’s my two cents 🤣 Hers was another level of ridiculous. Trying to make it look the wedding of the year. The outfit the night before, the outfit the night of as if it’s Meghan and Harry’s wedding. I do wonder if men get 2nd thoughts when they witness how deranged a and mental a bride gets when planning a wedding to impress people and not for the actual sole reason.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
She will want to be on the front of steller next month, Ireland’s perfect bride with the crazy brows 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.