Love Lauren (Lauren Arthurs)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Not a fan of the dress but the headpiece is cute. It’s all a bit notions for me. You’re not a celebrity love

And sorry but the big tacky L&J just ruins the beautiful background and decor

Reactions: 17
Not a fan of the dress but the headpiece is cute. It’s all a bit notions for me. You’re not a celebrity love

And sorry but the big tacky L&J just ruins the beautiful background and decor
Era she had plenty of daddy's money 🤑🤑💸
Agreed I didn't see the tack decor until now does not fit in. Probably a freebie

Reactions: 4
Could she not put the phone down like. The day before her wedding and she uploading pics to Instagram and reposting platitudes about how gorgeous she looks 🙄 surely the only people who matter are there with her. It’s all a bit sad

• Sad
Reactions: 13
This wedding = content. Most of her followers are bought so this is a one off chance for genuine engagement

Reactions: 7
She will see this as a way to up her follower count...it's bizzare! Sad existence!

The notions of this one!!Antwerp for a wedding ring says it all🙄🙄Her outfit tonight is a bit ridic..but hey its Lauren nothing surprises me🤣

Ah poor long suffering, bank account on legs John. Her other half that actually has a job, unlike herself. God I can’t stand the notions of her, I hope it lashes rain on her today where ever the wedding is

• Haha
Reactions: 9
She did look gorgeous last night but the previous video of the eyebrows is shocking. She’s a very pretty girl, just seems lost. Like how long are you going to be a slave to the gram? It’s so superficial. I’m sure she’ll look fab today just don’t see the appeal in sharing every last detail with 110,000 people.

Reactions: 3
Doesn’t she know the Infant of Prague is meant to be put under a bush and not carted around like a Barbie doll 😂 cannot believe she’s posting on her wedding day! Married to the ‘gram and not John 🙄

• Haha
No doubt she’ll be completely stunning today but the pics she’s sharing are very much focused on her, and not her&John as a couple. He’s obvs not wanting to remain private as she’s shown him before. It’s screams vanity and it’s actually sad that she’ll be spending her wedding day thinking about shots for the gram. She’s completely missing the genuine happiness that comes from marrying your best friend and just enjoying the moment. Hopefully the professional wedding photos will focus on them as a couple.

Isn't it all so sad and "of our time" that her main focus today is posting on Instagram. She will definitely regret this, maybe even more than she'll regret those eyebrows and that's saying something.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
She'll regret those brows in the future !!!!!20 years from now, looking at her wedding pics 'omg my brows and not in a good way lol'

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Lauren looked lovely last night. They white outfit and veil were very notions and why dress like a bride before the big day? it kind of ruins the ‘wow’ factor of the dress. I’m sure she’ll look beautiful, it’s lovely to see the joy a wedding brings but I think Lauren’s wedding highlights the addiction and odd values that social media brings a person. Let it go for one day and enjoy the memories. I really thought she would log off and share everything next week - it doesn’t negate the gains she’ll make as an influencer to hold off a little.

Lauren looked lovely last night. They white outfit and veil were very notions and why dress like a bride before the big day? it kind of ruins the ‘wow’ factor of the dress. I’m sure she’ll look beautiful, it’s lovely to see the joy a wedding brings but I think Lauren’s wedding highlights the addiction and odd values that social media brings a person. Let it go for one day and enjoy the memories. I really thought she would log off and share everything next week - it doesn’t negate the gains she’ll make as an influencer to hold off a little.
if anything, if she held off she would increase traffic to her page as people will be checking to see had she posted and itll benefit the algorithm

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.