Love Lauren (Lauren Arthurs)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The brows if they continue on this trajectory
Omg someone needs to tell her that her brows are insanely bad! Like it's her wedding day...you want to look like the best version of yourself. I think 2016 version is the winner here!!

Reactions: 11
Omg someone needs to tell her that her brows are insanely bad! Like it's her wedding day...you want to look like the best version of yourself. I think 2016 version is the winner here!!
I agree. I think she is strikingly beautiful but the brows are taking over.

Reactions: 2
The brows if they continue on this trajectory
I remember seeing her in Amsterdam in 2017 and she looked incredible. Her dark hair and she was wearing a gorgeous red coat and she just looked so striking and stunning.
I’ve seen her in Dublin since and whatever she had then she’s lost and I think it’s the hair and the brows.

Reactions: 6
Is she actually serious??? Making a “story” about a religious thing… what is actually supposed to be a “sacred” item as part of a wedding ceremony …. Talk about inappropriate…This wedding is purely for content
Ive seen plenty of pics like that, with the statue out the night before. I dont think its as big a deal as youve made it out to be?

Reactions: 34
Is she actually serious??? Making a “story” about a religious thing… what is actually supposed to be a “sacred” item as part of a wedding ceremony …. Talk about inappropriate…This wedding is purely for content
Ah here 😂

Reactions: 8
The brows are actually comical. She’s like Bert and Ernie’s long lost triplet. You want to look timeless on your wedding day. Her kids will get some laugh looking through the family album in years to come at the hairy slugs on mom‘s face on her wedding day

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I have to admit … I’m looking forward to seeing the wedding pics. I can only imagine how far she’s gone with it all. Despite all the freebies, it’s surely going to cost a small fortune.

Reactions: 9
I have to admit … I’m looking forward to seeing the wedding pics. I can only imagine how far she’s gone with it all. Despite all the freebies, it’s surely going to cost a small fortune.
Oh yeah me too. Isn’t there like three dresses…

Reactions: 1
I don’t know why she’s fighting against being a brunette.. blonde does not suit her at all. The bushy pube brows wouldn’t look half as bad if she was brunette

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.