Love Lauren (Lauren Arthurs)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Lol them bucket hats are horrible aren’t they i wonder do they dress like this aside for insta... I mean surely not lol they all look the same

Clones ha ha

Reactions: 2
If we thought the bucket hats were bad (and they are) - the boots have just confirmed that the style could get even worse!! Horrible Frankenstein's monster-esque / hybrid monstrosities! Where does one even start to convince themselves that they look good?!

Honestly, the posts etc are so bad, yet just good enough, that it often feels like satire!

And the variety of inaccurate hashtags used is laughable!

Reactions: 5
Very kid like style or something not classy can’t put my finger on her style at all

Reactions: 3
Very kid like style or something not classy can’t put my finger on her style at all
I think the issue is she has no style. She might be daddy's spoilt princess but money can't buy taste. You can put certain people in Penney's and they'll wear it well and you can put other in Prada and thrill still look tough. Ms Arthur's falls into the latter

Reactions: 8
I think the issue is she has no style. She might be daddy's spoilt princess but money can't buy taste. You can put certain people in Penney's and they'll wear it well and you can put other in Prada and thrill still look tough. Ms Arthur's falls into the latter
100% accurate

Reactions: 1
That’s true lol 😂 think she’s getting married in November can you imagine 😂
that'll be interesting, i bet it'll be cliched tack, dress painted onto her weird little squat body and her hairy mollys on her face on absolute form

• Haha
The cringe. The cheapest of the cheap Gucci footwear with the cheapest kind of garage or centra flowers. Classy

Reactions: 6
The tennis posts just for the sake of the attire make me so ragey. Most people who play club tennis wouldn't be seen dead in the get ups she puts together. It is all a stupid fantasy.

I cannot believe we are a year down the line and these dopes are trotting out the #tennisaesthetic AGAIN! Mother of God, give me strength! I feel like appealing to Tony Houlihan to keep the courts closed so these girls don't start this 'anyone for tennis' carry on again.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Boohoo must be paying a LOT to encourage any grown woman to leave the house in that monstrosity of a pink outfit.

Also...I wish this 'fashion influencer' would learn the language of her trade. It is frankly embarrassing at this stage.
There is no way in this world that teeny tiny orange Jacquemus (I wonder has she learned how to pronounce it properly yet?) could ever be described as being a tote!

I know it is nit-picking but if most people were this bad at their 'real' job we wouldn't be kept around too long!

Reactions: 5
Boohoo must be paying a LOT to encourage any grown woman to leave the house in that monstrosity of a pink outfit.

Also...I wish this 'fashion influencer' would learn the language of her trade. It is frankly embarrassing at this stage.
There is no way in this world that teeny tiny orange Jacquemus (I wonder has she learned how to pronounce it properly yet?) could ever be described as being a tote!

I know it is nit-picking but if most people were this bad at their 'real' job we wouldn't be kept around too long!
That bag is absolute shite too. Farfetch have been gifting them to everyone! They must be pure tripe for them to be handing them out left right and centre

That bag is absolute shite too. Farfetch have been gifting them to everyone! They must be pure tripe for them to be handing them out left right and centre
You are so right! It is one of the worst bags I have ever seen. In some of the worst colours. And I like my bags!!
It has saturated social media which means it is must be bad, utterly useless re function and likely not great quality (I have not seen one in person so I am open to correction on that point by someone more informed) that they need to push the 'desirable' angle using all of the insta huns in order to shift stock.

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.