Love Island USA 2023

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Scott was on tik tok live.
He was laughing about the tweets of him in the shower with johnnie mocking him saying he was a ‘slow burner’ . He said he is done with the show now so not doing the games one (I presume )
He is funny. Said yes he was jobless 🤣🤣doesn’t have a manager , will return to football but is enjoying his jobless life. Said social media doesn’t give you deals like before.
Said he was on a lads holiday when asked about johnnie (I actually liked them together 😭🤡) They had chemistry
Anyway clips are on twitter if anyone is interested.

• Haha
Reactions: 2
I’m a little behind, Kay Kay and Keenan have just left. During their outro video, it hit me. They look like a temptation island couple. Anyone else get this vibe?? Watch this space in a few years 🤣🤣🤣 love Kay Kay!!

Reactions: 2
Kassy and Leo have announced their split. I liked them. I know he was awful in casa but they were cute

Reactions: 3
Kassy and Leo have announced their split. I liked them. I know he was awful in casa but they were cute
i liked them and their drama carried alot of the show. He done a live saying it was because she’s started going back to work, he has his studies going on and they lived too far apart. Apparently no drama but Kassy did like a few shady comments about him

Reactions: 1