Love Island USA 2023

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Jeezo. Who else is up to speed with this!? It's absolutely full on man.
The UK one stopped doing the video/postcard thing for good reason. So bad šŸ„¹

Reactions: 4
Iā€™ve only been able to catch up to episode 21. The twists they have are so much better than the UK one. Enjoying it!

Reactions: 6
Does anyone have a link to ep 25 please? Neither of my 2 sources are coming thru šŸ¤£šŸ„¹

Kassy realizes it was Leo who banged brunette Johnnie and doesn't hold back šŸ¤£
dfdf.png
s

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Tonightā€™s gonna be tv gold! We have a movie night and a vote(Shame I canā€™t vote)

Reactions: 2
Iā€™m only just starting this, Harrison has just arrived. But I just seen on Facebook, Scott from this years LV had entered the villa.

When did LV US start? I see people are on episode 20+, is that ā€œliveā€ in the US?

Reactions: 1
Iā€™m only just starting this, Harrison has just arrived. But I just seen on Facebook, Scott from this years LV had entered the villa.

When did LV US start? I see people are on episode 20+, is that ā€œliveā€ in the US?
Yeah I think it's live in the US. I'm surprised at how quiet this thread is tbh šŸ¤”

It started on the 18th of July and we're now on episode 29. You can use the link on the first page of this thread to catch up, or watch on ITVX which is a couple of weeks behind. It's worth watching as there are lots of twists and turns.
Anyone else seen the cringetastic 'mean girls' clip? šŸ˜²
Carmen and Hannah were spot on about Kassy being self centered and immature, although they could have worded it better. There is so much going on this season it's hard to know where to start.

Kay Kay is a glutton for punishment and it seemed inevitable that she'd end up back with Keenan. The way he talks to some of the girls (And how he talked to Sarah Hyland during the Casa Recoupling) is off putting, but I don't think he's the worst guy in the world.
Leo is showing his age (21 or 22) and IMO he isn't ready for a serious relationship. I feel bad for Johnnie and she's clearly embarrassed about it all.
I find Kassy funny and ditzy and think she'll cave and take Leo back. Matia doesn't appear to have a put a foot wrong, is serious about going "all in" with Kassy yet he's been shunned since coming back to the Villa. Poor guy.
Imani ditching Kyle and suddenly developing feelings for Bergie? Yea right.

Destiny is quite selfish in my opinion. She hasn't been able to hold on to a guy and there must be a reason for that. The way she's treated Zay since returning to the Villa is disappointing. And falling asleep during the Hideaway (n)

I like Jonah and Taylor C, he's prob my favourite guy with Hannah being my fav girl (Although I don't fully trust Marco)
There are rumours swirling on Love Island USA reddit that Carmen and Kenzo may have known each other before coming in as they're both from the same city and follow some of the same people on Instagram. They do appear to be a strong couple, although she does seem to have strong opinions on other couples and I didn't like how she clung on to Bergie giving him false hope in the beginning to secure her place in the Villa.
Hannah O returning as Marco's "Ex". What a flop!

I haven't seen the latest episode with Scott entering, although I don't think he's right for this group at all. Nothing more than a gimmick.

• Heart
It started on the 18th of July and we're now on episode 29. You can use the link on the first page of this thread to catch up, or watch on ITVX which is a couple of weeks behind. It's worth watching as there are lots of twists and turns.

Carmen and Hannah were spot on about Kassy being self centered and immature, although they could have worded it better. There is so much going on this season it's hard to know where to start.

Kay Kay is a glutton for punishment and it seemed inevitable that she'd end up back with Keenan. The way he talks to some of the girls (And how he talked to Sarah Hyland during the Casa Recoupling) is off putting, but I don't think he's the worst guy in the world.
Leo is showing his age (21 or 22) and IMO he isn't ready for a serious relationship. I feel bad for Johnnie and she's clearly embarrassed about it all.
I find Kassy funny and ditzy and think she'll cave and take Leo back. Matia doesn't appear to have a put a foot wrong, is serious about going "all in" with Kassy yet he's been shunned since coming back to the Villa. Poor guy.
Imani ditching Kyle and suddenly developing feelings for Bergie? Yea right.

Destiny is quite selfish in my opinion. She hasn't been able to hold on to a guy and there must be a reason for that. The way she's treated Zay since returning to the Villa is disappointing. And falling asleep during the Hideaway (n)

I like Jonah and Taylor C, he's prob my favourite guy with Hannah being my fav girl (Although I don't fully trust Marco)
There are rumours swirling on Love Island USA reddit that Carmen and Kenzo may have known each other before coming in as they're both from the same city and follow some of the same people on Instagram. They do appear to be a strong couple, although she does seem to have strong opinions on other couples and I didn't like how she clung on to Bergie giving him false hope in the beginning to secure her place in the Villa.
Hannah O returning as Marco's "Ex". What a flop!

I haven't seen the latest episode with Scott entering, although I don't think he's right for this group at all. Nothing more than a gimmick.
Totally agree with all your thoughts! I've no idea how to put things behind a spoiler, so won't say too much but that latest Imani & B thing cracked me up.
Also I can't remember B's girls name but is that even genuine or is she just keen to stay in the show!?

It's so much better than the UK one which is why I'm surprised more on here aren't watching it. Thanks for posting the file sharing link, that's where I watch.
The guys are not coming off well at all. The movie night videos with the obvious under cover movement were cringeworthy to watch.
Despite all that, I feel kk is well and truly sucked in..šŸ™„
I didn't realise someone new was going in!
To be continued..

Reactions: 3